Bobby Mason

mikede

pic_bobby.jpg

hdr_bobby.jpg

Bobby Mason grew up in South Central Los Angeles, where he lost three friends over the years to gunshot wounds. When Mason reached high school, his parents facilitated his admittance to one of the top college prep schools in the country, The Harvard School (now known as Harvard-Westlake) in North Hollywood, California. While at the Harvard School, Mason was exposed to a diverse community of children from varying cultural and economic backgrounds and varying degrees of privilege. Mason declares he had experiences and made lifelong friendships with people that he otherwise would probably never have encountered or been exposed to. He honed his dream of being a scholar/athlete at the highest levels and was able to realize this when he was admitted to Amherst College in Massachusetts.

In 1996, Mason received his Bachelor of Arts degree cum laude in political science from Amherst, where he had also played baseball. He went on to attend Stanford Law School, graduated in 2000 and is currently an attorney in Los Angeles. He previously worked as an assistant to a sports agent and a consultant at a consulting firm.

Mason is a member of the American and California Bar Associations, Black Entertainment and Sports Lawyers Association, Black Sports Agents Association, National Association of Record Industry Professionals and Los Angeles Music Network.

In his spare time, Mason enjoys working out, any competition, fantasy baseball, drawing, reading and comic books. He describes himself as dominant, loyal, malleable and stubborn. He is most proud of being an all-around good guy. He was on "Blind Date" in 1998.

Mason is currently single and living in Los Angeles with his dogs, Bolo and Dog. His birth date is August 20, 1973.

• 2 weeks later...

I agree. If Cirie and Bobby had talked to the little blond (can't remember her name) she might have been swayed to get rid of Shane. She seemed disgusted with Aras announcing the foursome's strategy no matter how he tried to justify being "upfront". Bobby needs to open his eyes.

I thought Bobby was a complete gentleman grabbing Ruth and dragging her to the mat. Any of the other guys would have either let her win (like Dan or Austin) or totally knocked her down (Shane).

Bobby has moved WAY up on my list. :D

I thought Bobby was a complete gentleman grabbing Ruth and dragging her to the mat. Any of the other guys would have either let her win (like Dan or Austin) or totally knocked her down (Shane).

Bobby has moved WAY up on my list. :D

ok i agreed he moved up on minces to love the way he dragged ruth to the woners mat that was awesome hope we see more of him know we have to his the man :wub:

GO CASAYA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Obviously he has been holding it in for 11 days. No wonder he wasn't too chatty in the beginning. Let's hope his experience will open him up more.

I like Bobby...I dont blame him in not helping out at camp. If it was up to me...I wouldnt help out in the comps... U tell me that I have no way of winning because u 4 have form an alliance...Why should I help u get further in the game!!! Then we will be both stuck and u have to reconsider. Bobby, and the other 2 outcast should throw a reward challenge not immunity but reward to show them that they need to rethink this alliance because if we go down then we will all go down. Then the other side will win. Like my philosphy saids... I am not going to get u further in the game just so you can screw me with my eyes wide open. I apologize people for getting so heated about this but sometimes the underdogs need love too. :)

I'm glad Bobby stood up to Courtney the way he did. Not saying what he did was right, but it's nice to finally see the arrogant people get put in their place. But, didn't he say he would never vote for Bruce during their drunken escapade in the outhouse?

Yeah he did. They shook on it. Then he told bruce he's flippin, then he told shane he would never flip.

I hate this term, but hes a Flip Flopper!

Peace Bobby!

So did they vote him out cause he drank the wine? If so, that was pretty dumb, they should have kept him around to help win a few more challenges, THEN dump him later. What were they thinking?

I totally Agree! It is too early to make a move like that.. That was their strength. Now I dont know who to go for because the ladies just pissed me off for not thinking!!! If they all get voted off one by one it will be their own damn fault. This should make for well drama because Arnaz should realized he was double cross and should be gunning after the ladies. If he was smart. Why did Shane throw away a vote. That should also tell everyone where his loyalites are. If he was with Arnaz ( I think that is his name) the he should have voted for Bruce and it would have been a tie. But all and all PLEASE VOTE OUT COURTNEY!!! She has got to go!!

Courtesy of: TV GUIDE, INSIDER

Survivor's "Bob Dog" Gets Neutered

by Allison Corneau

060309insider1.jpg

Bobby Mason, Survivor: Panama

Bobby Mason flew under Casaya's radar for the majority of his five-episode run on CBS' Survivor: Panama

Archived