Wanda and Desiree

nebartist

• 1 month later...
They totally surprised me last night! Wow. They might be inthe running for first female winning team

I was thinking the same thing. That would be great to see a female team with the race.

they didnt impress me too much, but they do have the prize and the title of first all female team in their view, and even with next weeks clip, i dont think they are gonna give up

If there is a female team that can win TAR9.It has to be this team. Double Ds are making mistakes left and right.

I thought so too the first week but I got a little worried last week.

I hope they can get their spunky edge back!

• 2 weeks later...

Darn, I was really hopin theyd do good .. .. what happenes to these women teams?!?!? Maybe they should have a race with all women so a women team can finally win

Darn, I was really hopin theyd do good .. .. what happenes to these women teams?!?!? Maybe they should have a race with all women so a women team can finally win

I think the problem is (and I say this in a VERY general sense.. not saying all females, but) men generally have more sense of direction. The physical part helps, but all around, men just tend to have an easier time finding locations and reading maps than the average female. It's sad, it'd be nice for a female team to win, but unless we actually get a female team that can properly read maps and not freak out at the slightest little problem, I don't think there's much hope for female teams, lol.

I agree with half of what Maksha said. I personally am useless when it comes to sense of direction, DO NOT tell me to go north or south, east or west; tell me left or right. Give me a landmark, don't tell me something is on the northwest corner of the four way stop south of town. A map I can read. If I know my starting point, I can read the map if streets, highways etc are clearly marked. Stand me in a field, spin me three times and set me lose, its all over.

I was really hoping the pink ladies would go first. It's one thing to get yourself lost, it's another thing to follow someone and complain that they GOT you lost.

I knew when Mom couldn't dive this team was in trouble. Why was she the one to jump in the first place? Oh well.

Personally I think it was inevitable for these two to fail. With their poor sense of direction and the way the mother panicked most of the time doesn't surprise me.

I totally agree. They were good, when all was well, but didn't take things in stride very well. The daughter practically gave up too, looking for the gnome. " I've looked under them all!! They're all GONE!!!"

It's just not fun to watch people freak out like that!

I was surprised they won that 'Work harder award" or whatever it is. I didn't think they worked that hard.. they made a bad decision having mom do this roadblock, and I know it was hard for her, but it was frustrating to watch her!

Archived