The Peoples Court

Guest terrylynn

Guest terrylynn

Hi I have always always wanted to know whether or not the litigants in the peoples court hear the little preamble that we hear, introducing the litigants and explaining a little about the case? sometimes i think they do, they seem to smile or react but not always. I tried to find out for myself but there really isnt much info anywhere on the net that i could find, the website i found had no where to contact anyone with questions.

Terrylynn from saskatchewan

Hi I have always always wanted to know whether or not the litigants in the peoples court hear the little preamble that we hear, introducing the litigants and explaining a little about the case? sometimes i think they do, they seem to smile or react but not always. I tried to find out for myself but there really isnt much info anywhere on the net that i could find, the website i found had no where to contact anyone with questions.

Terrylynn from saskatchewan

I have also wondered about that and I too have noticed that only some tend to smile at the right time.

I think that the rest of them don't smile, because either they don't catch the intended pun or play on words, or else they are just too nervous and not expecting anything funny at that time.

I can't say for sure that this is the case, but that is my opinion.

And as usual here, I am under correction!

• 7 months later...

i know someone that was on judge judy once...

he said that it doesnt matter who wins the case, the plantiff gets the money they are sueing for anyways.. even if they lose. and the deffendent gets money too for doing the show.

just doesnt seem right to me!

No no no...sue me please....I will offer you 12 MRE meals, 4 gallons of Kentwood water, a used generator, and last but not least the use of my FEMA trailer for a weekend getaway....that's my offer....I know noone can beat that offer....YAY

Archived