Episode 2.16: There Is No Other Way

Dade

Episode 2.16: Title Unknown

Airdate: February/March 2006

• 01/27 - One of the adult males is about to be booked at the local precinct, but because the computer is down he has to be taken to County jail. Another male gets in trouble with some shady characters in an alley. Someone is taken into surgery. Source: SpoilerFix.com
  • 01/23 - I've heard from a casting source that we're going to meet a man who runs a 12-step meeting, so I'm guessing Bree will be reaching out for help. But Marc Cherry says only: "I'm not giving away nothing. But let's just say her problems with the bottle do have some serious ramifications." I just heard that Desperate Housewives producers are looking to cast a lawyer who is "representing a minor in a family crisis" and a two gangbangers in prison who are "serving life sentences for murder." Also, I think someone on Wisteria Lane is thinking about adopting. Source: Kristin on E!Online
  • 01/23 - Bree attends a Alcoholics Anonymous meeting in the basement of a church. One of the kids was beaten and now has a bruised face. One of the housewives seeks legal representation from a shady lawyer. A couple visits a fertility clinic or an adoption agency. Source: SpoilerFix.com

• 3 weeks later...

Courtesy of: SPOILERFIX

Airdate: March 12, 2006

• 02/16 - Carlos and Gaby face a hiccup in the adoption process, Susan goes under the knife, Andrew and Bree wage war with each other, Paul Young reappears on Noah Taylor's radar, and Tom has trouble accepting that his wife is also his boss. Source: ABC

• 2 weeks later...

Courtesy of: SPOILERFIX

Airdate: March 12, 2006

• 02/27 - Guest starring are Jay Harrington as Dr. Ron McCready, Bob Gunton as Noah Taylor, Harriet Sansom Harris as Felicia Tillman, Kathryn Harrold as Helen Rowland, Dagney Kerr as Nurse Heisel, Nick Chinlund as Det. Sullivan, Ryan Carnes as Justin, John Kapelos as Eugene Beale, Bruce Jarchow as Mr. Bormanis, Deborah Theaker as Rhoda, Tracy Burns as the receptionist, Garrett Warren as gangbanger no. 1, Carol Mansell as Pat, Tim Monsion as Dr. Cunningham, Skip Stellrecht as booking sergeant and Tanner Maguire as young Zach. Source: ABC

• 2 months later...

I think the girl that was eatting the quackamole with the chips was extremly annoying. I think gabrielle has a shallowness about peoples looks. Gabby and carlos adoption problems went from bad to worse with there racist stripper they were gonna adopt from. When the writers potrayed the strippers as ditzy i thought it was lazy writing. I think libbys baby will make a perfect solis. I love how susan has now implicated dr ron into her crime. Call me demented but i find it humorous when susan falls out of her wheel chair. She truly is a comic genious that teri hatcher. They should have a post office named after her or something. I was left wanting more from that fall. Does anyone else think mike was using that cocoa butter for his chest i dunno im straight but i just had that image in my head. Im guessing veronicas bazoombas have names too. I dont get why lynette needs to drink choclate milk to get strong bones shes old its a little late for that. Man the writer of this episode sucks. I guess the dressing store clerks didnt check for bree when she passed out in the dressing room. Admitting your problem is the first step to recovery Bree. this episode was overlly dull in my opinion

Archived