Early Favs Week 2

nebartist

early favs  

12 members have voted

1. 1. who is your early fav for week 2

• Steven David Jr. (the national gaurd)
    • Halicia Thompson (sang Differert World)
    • Kinda Wiston (sang aint no mountain high enough)
    • Kenneth "Chase" Bush (I have nothing)
    • Jeffery "ryan" Baysden (country dude)
    • Paris Bennet (g-ma was a singer)
    • Tyra Juliette Schwartz (in the still of the night)
    • Joshua Sutherland (Fireman)
    • Jose Panella (SWAY)
    • Katherine McPhee (mom's a voice teacher)
    • Shawna White (sang grease and Falling)
    • Jayne Santayana (sang sweet Love)
    • Rhoetta Johnson (BOW DOWN)

I guess I have to say Paris. They were falling all over themselves with this girl and rightfully so--she has a good voice, but I'm not sure if she will make it to the end. I don't think the judges should be swayed just because mama is grammy winner, though. I'm sure this girl could make it on her own without the help of American Idol - so, I hope someone less fortunate (without a musical family background) wins out.

How do you remember all their names Neb? lol I don't usually remember their names until the finals.

I agree with Ginger, I didn't remember her name being Paris but I remember the deal made about her grandma. I was pleasantly surprised to hear that she actually could sing. LOL Unlike Fantasia's cousin, or how about last year, Toni Braxton's cousin.

Neb, which one was Sway??

I voted for Paris. Not because grandma was a singer but because for a young teen she has a great voice.

If Rhonette had been on American Comic now I would have voted for her. B)

I wrote them down for the polls :lol: I dont remember what sway sang but I believe he was hispanic, but also looked a little asian

lol aahhhhhhhhhh ok

I don't remember him I don't think. During tryouts they have to be memorable lmao

I voted for Paris. Not because grandma was a singer but because for a young teen she has a great voice.

If Rhonette had been on American Comic now I would have voted for her. B)

I agree, her grandma was the only reason why I remembered her, I didn't remember her name lol

I can't remember names, at this point. But my favorite was the girl who's mom was a vocal instructor -- she sang 'God Bless the Child'. Gave me goosebumps! I think her name was Katherine????

I forgot about her...that girl was also very good. I would think she is a early favorite.

Archived