Exile Island

Dade

With out mentioning any spoilers talk about Exile Island here.

I can't wait.....Feb 2 seems soooooooo far away.

The cast looks great and the idea of being exiled sounds cool.

HURRY HURRY!!

I agree with you Dade... I am really looking forward to this season... The cast is supposed to be really likeable... I know some of the guys are really cute... :D

One cast member is Exiled to a seperate island for a night all by themselves. I think its the loser of the immunity challenges. On this island is hidden one immunity idol. There is no shelter beyond the huge skull Survivor put there. Not a spoiler, it is mentioned on the previews.

Sounds scary but if you think back to Janus exile she benefitted from it. We will just have to wait to see. But hurry, hurry please!!!!!

One cast member is Exiled to a seperate island for a night all by themselves. I think its the loser of the immunity challenges. On this island is hidden one immunity idol. There is no shelter beyond the huge skull Survivor put there. Not a spoiler, it is mentioned on the previews.

Sounds scary but if you think back to Janus exile she benefitted from it. We will just have to wait to see. But hurry, hurry please!!!!!

Oh sounds interesting, thanx. I remember when Janu spent her night alone, I felt bad for her, but she was so happy and refreshed it was awesome.

Dade got everything nailed except the exiled person will be on the losing team from the reward challenge... This is also not a spoiler as it was mentioned on one of the previews...

February seems like a LIFETIME away.

Only a week from Today!!!!!

Oh sounds interesting, thanx. I remember when Janu spent her night alone, I felt bad for her, but she was so happy and refreshed it was awesome.

I think that is where they got the idea. During the reunion show, she even call it Exile Island.

I think I just read somewhere they mi' be on Exile Isle for longer than just a day?!

Could be a sanctuary later after all the Survivors get ripe an all bluidy smelly! ;)

I hope that CBS does fantasy again, however, I hope they fix all the bugs in it. I never got to see how my other teammates did!

Anyway, I joined another Survivor Fantasy league which is fun and if anyone wants to join my tribe please feel free to. It's free and it's for bragging rights! LOL

This is the website

http://www.fantasysurvivor.net/admin/tribes/default.asp

Just go to tribe name "AEOHEOHOHAEAHH" which the ID is 3571

Good luck! :):D

Two days!!!!! Day after tomorrow!!!!!

Ohhhhhh come on can time go faster?

Trivia anyone?

Who got the spirit stone for good luck?

Any one going to help out by doing a write up?

Mortys can't do a Fan page with out your help.

See the Pinned "Survivor Televised show coverage" thread to sign up.

I swear I thought there was going tobe a "little person" this season. Was that suppose to be Bruce?

• 2 months later...
last nite on CBS they said that there are 3 survivor episodes left.....i thought that when we got to the final four that was the finale?? are they doing the finale at 3 left?? and when is the finale? may 14th?

They are doing the finale at F3... So that makes 3 more shows I think... So May 18th would sound right but I am not sure... Read somewhere that it was going to be on Sunday the 21st...

No not skip a week... This week May 4, next week May 11, then the F3 May 18, then the finale on May 21...

MMMM, I thought the final three was part of that last show, not final 4. They do a quick hour of the final immunity challenge, someone wins, chooses the person they want to go to the final with, they get Q & A from the jury, the voting and THEN we go to the reunion show.

Archived