Criminal Minds

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh...I am so mad...I completely missed the season finale of CM. Does anyone know where I can watch it online??

I wish I could but when I try it says that the video is currently unavailable for Canadians. :-(

You know I am still perturbed over this. I wonder if cbs will eventually let Canadians watch the shows??

I have searched online for the finale of CM but I can't find it anywhere...it's a sad day. :crybaby:

• 2 months later...

I wouldn't mind JJ eating it. I was never really a fan of her character. There's something about the way the actress cocked her head with her mouth openned slightly that bugged the crap out of me. That and her character mistreated the cute New Orleans detective.

As long as it isn't Fat Tony or Reed. But if the explosion brings back Inigo Montoya, I'm okay with that too.

supposedly all live.......but a main character is "impaired" after the explosion.

most say its hotch

here's what i've located thus far.

don't read if you don't want to know anything!!!

-A cast addition is actor Meta Golding, whose character will fill in for J.J. while she

• 1 month later...

yes, he was lucky he was quick and they let me watch the whole episode, which by the way, ROCKED! that was a great season opener. last year they'd been abruptly ending story lines, but not last nite! they finished that one off nicely. i was sooooooo impressed!

and i don't think morgan's gonna take the ny job..........he'll stay with the team.

I started watching this over the summer reruns and have to admit that I really like it! I'd forgotten last night was the season premiere until I was at the end of NCIS that I'd recorded the night before. By then I thought I only had 20 minutes left of it ... but thanks to the President, I only missed the first 20 minutes! :animated_bouncy:

Loved that show last night!!! I am so happy it is back! I really don't think Morgan will take the new job either...how could he abandon the team?! I just love Garcia in this show...she has always been one of my favs.

last nite's episode was okay.........but they built it up too much to end it without a bang, ya know?

now, next week's looks awesome! dylan's a cult leader? niiiiiiice