TVaddict

Criminal Minds

HAHAHA! jem called me tuba!! that rocks!

new episode tonite!!! YAYAYAY!

did anyone watch wednesday's epi? it was freaky (well, they all are)

first of all, i was pissed off the entire first part of the show, 'cause i thought CBS had changed the time and i came into it halfway thru......wasn't until i saw the opening credits that i calmed down!!!

second of all.......was it just me or did lindsay scare anyone else?? her telling her dad to kill the unsub and whispering it in his ear.......i'm thinking we'll see her in a later episode where she's the unsub!!

poor reid.........tried to talk the guy out of killing, but couldn't beat the daughter! btw..............LOVED the new 'do on reid!! like it better when they don't try an make him look greasy headed!!

Mandy decided one day that he didn't want to do the show anymore. He opted out of his contract and the show decided to let him. They asked him to do one more episode so that they could write him out of the show properly. He didn't want to do that either, but I guess he wound up letting them. No one has any idea why he suddenly wanted out.

I'm with you Tuba on Wed.'s episode. I thought my tivo had screwed up and cut off half the show. It took me a while to realize that it hadn't. Wasn't my favorite episode, but I'm not complaining, it was new!

I saw it, the first 15 minutes was tough to watch, overall it was a good show...............somehow I have a feeling also we'll be seeing the daughter and possibly the father in another episode. Being in a witness protection program............ohhhh yea, we'll see these 2 again.

I was wracking my brain thinking about the Dad and where I had seen him before...then it dawned on me...he's the marshall from LOST. i thought I was going crackers for a second, there. Either that or I had seen the episode before.

good episode last nite, but i would have liked to see the FBI lady get something.........a nice shock, a stab, a choke hold..........something!

I thought the episode was ok. I was hoping they wouldn't make the FBI lady so "balls-to-the-wall" super-bitch type.

Unfortunately, it appears that they may stretch that "story-line" out a bit more. :(

I found it really dark. That torture stuff is horrible to watch/listen to. I guess that's what this show is all about... I know, I know I'm a hypocrite, but when I heard him telling that one girl to say she liked it and stuff like that, it just really made me sick. Very hard to stomach! But ya, I'm glad the show's back!

I love this show even though it gives me anxiety. It is really thought provoking. This last one with the daughter telling her father to kill the guy was just shocking.

I heard that Fat Tony may not be staying on the show...

NOOOOO

again, another show i'll discuss with myself.

while this episode was better than last weeks, there was still a huge letdown at the end. they're not giving enough time to the capturing of the killer anymore. its all build up, build up, then wham, its over. sorry, i need a bit more than that!

and what's up with hodge?! get it together man!!!!! quit the moping, and get back to normal! why must the characters "evolve" so much? we liked you fine when it first started, why mess with a good thing??

sheesh

wednesday's epi was good. dont' like the "dark" reid though.

but i did like that the new dude was not in it that much!!

Missed it.............Does innertube show it?

no, innertube DOES NOT have the Criminal Minds episodes, which ticks me off! Sometimes my dvr will develop some sort of disease and stop receiving the signal, as with the episode where the two girls were kidnapped in Milwaukee. Still waiting for the repeat of that.

Its surprising too, since CM is one of CBS top rated shows that they don't have it up on the web.

I liked this last episode with Reid. I just hope they don't make him go schizto like his mom.

again, another show i'll discuss with myself

If I didn't get bogged down in the BB crap, I'd join you. But I'm a sucker for flaming...

loved it!! Tne entire time Reid was bitching, I was yelling at the tv..."Exactly! Thank you."

Hey I am going to catchup with some shows on my DVR this weekend.

I love this show!

i love CM too, but i wish they'd get rid of rossi

OMG!! can you believe that season finale?! wowzers!!

i just hope it was rossi in the truck..........i can't stand to lose anyone else, although hodge and the british chick would be somewhat okay!

after a few questionable episodes, they did a WONDERFUL job with that finale!! now i have to go scouting to see who didn't renew contracts!!

DAMNIT!!

I got so annoyed by the british chick I flipped the channel before the end. Yikes, I hope Fat Tony didn't get wacked from the show. I really wouldn't mind losing JJ. There's just something about that chick i don't like, maybe it's the role change from earlier seasons.