TVaddict

Criminal Minds

I like the new guy, kind of a Mandy-lite. I still think there's something a little dark about him. The little moment between him and the malitia guy got me.

IMO, I want Morgan knocked down a couple of pegs. he's starting to get on my nerves with the "I know more about the world than you."

that's what makes him morgan though. his HUGE ego.

i like him and prentice working together, i think they compliment each other well

i hope they bring back the woman who tried to get Hotch canned. The actress plays an extraordinary b*tch. She did it on 24 and she did it here.

I love a good b*tch...it's a healthy outlet for things I cannot do or say. :)

i'm just glad that haley's out of the picture......she's annoying!!

I can't believe Garcia was shot. I guess the rumours are true about them turning the focus on the BAU members and having a serial killer target them. I don't think she'll be killed off though..she's one of the more popular characters. Wow...it's getting good. I don't like the new guy, but whatever. I kinda think he may end up being a bad guy? IDK.. it's hard to say at this point.

I KNOW! i was soooooooo shocked about garcia! i think my jaw hit the ground! they can't kill her off, no one will be able to take her place! i felt bad for her that morgan was right about the guy! you know he's gonna be PISSED off when he finds out!

i don't think the new guy is a bad guy...........think there's a case that he still needs to solve

It's FAT TONY!!!

Ok, I know I'm a little late with that revelation, but Joe M does the voice of Fat Tony and that's the face i picture if I can't see the TV screen.

I see that I am not alone in my shockhood. I really don't like the underlying message that attractive men cannot really be attracted to heavy-set nerds unless they are trying to kill them.

i'm still holding out for her and morgan to get together

I think Morgan's gay.

I love this show. I love all the characters. I will miss Manny.

Ooops I meant to say Mandy Patinkin (not Manny) as Jason Gideon

I liked his character

ahh...okay. i thought i was missing a character somewhere!

and yes, i loved his character too!! its not the same without him. still a great show, but not the same!

I love Mandy Patinkin, but I kinda hated Jason. He was always soooooo serious and had to be right all the time. They've basically done the same w/ Fat Tony, it's annoying.

I want more Reid! Thank god they dumped that stupid "I'm addicted to drugs" storyline they had going for him last season. It wasn't realistic, my Reid would NEVER!

I'm dying for this show to come back, I hate seeing the repeats listed every week. Wednesday's suck without it and I'm ready for more skinny dorks!

i've taken to renting the first season on dvd.........i missed most of those.

i'm soooooooo glad they've evolved from the first few episodes.

looks like he's got a new 'do..........and do you remember in the beginning how he had a HUGE crush on JJ? wtf happened to that?

Can someone please explain what happened to Jason Gideon (Mandy Patinkin)? I really like his character and loved him on Chicago Hope and Dead Like Me. I missed some of the shows and then sat down and watched it again and thought WTF? Where did he go!!

Thanks in advance :)

there was an unsub last season who they caught (or tried to catch) in the desert. he got away and then during the final episodes of last season, he came back and killed gideon's girlfriend in his apartment. he went and caught the guy, but then he had a breakdown of sorts and left the BAU and the FBI all together.

i'm not a fan of his replacement, but he's starting to grow on me. i miss gideon a lot.........hoping he'll return for an epi now and then.

I'm not really sure why they wrote out the character. From everything I've heard, he's not the type of actor that is too demanding. But they didn't kill off Gideon, so anything is possible.

who knows.....but yes, i was glad they didn't kill him either

Thanks tuba I don't like the other guy much... :disgust: