morty

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Tyler and Angela bonding in the BBR

11:07AM BBT  Tyler says "It's easy, this is easy stuff compared to what you've done."

• Angela says, "I thought it would be easier, but it's not. This shit's fuckin' hard. That's what I...[thought] 'Oh, this will be a breeze'"
  • Tyler adds, "You beasted that first competition. You're like, 'okay...'"

11:08AM BBT  Angela - "And it was just  like so hard..."

• Tyler - "That's because the competition - they're stupid and you haven't done any vetos"
  • Angela - "Except last week and I was first place."
  • Then they say together "the one with the pinky promise..."
  • Tyler - "that's all it takes...eyes on the pinky promise."  Long pause then he adds "But I'm so pissed" pause "You're an Olympian"
  • Angela - "Not quite."
  • Tyler - "Yeah, you are..."

11:39 am BBT.  In the HOHR, Haleigh tells Brett she thinks Kaycee is the hacker.  Haleigh tells Brett that Kaycee and Bayleigh were close.  Brett says the best case scenario is putting someone up against Rockstar will ensure Rockstar stays.  Haleigh says she’s already pissed Kaycee off now.  Haleigh says she thinks Angela wants her gone.  She says Angela still doesn’t believe I’m the hacker.   Haleigh says the fact that Bayleigh had a power was a huge deal.  Brett asks how her relationship is with Tyler?  Haleigh says she thinks her and Tyler are just bluffing to each other.  Haleigh says she pinky lromised not to backdoor Tyler.  She says she still thinks he is working with “them” (Angela and Kaycee).  Brett says he is not that tight with Tyler.  Haleigh says nobody really is tight with Tyler. Brett says he thinks Scottie and Tyler are tight.  Haleigh says she told Rockstar to pick Scottie to play veto but she picked Faysal.  Haleigh doubts Rockstar will win.  Haleigh says she hopes Brett wins HOH next week.  

11:50 am BBT.  In the HOHR, Haleigh thinks Kaycee is the hacker bcuz all the cameras were on her.  Brett says they were on me too bcuz I was so mad. Haleigh says yeah maybe it’s bcuz she’s nominated and it’s a big deal for her.  Haleigh wants today to go well so she can just drink her wine and be happy.  

11:50AM BBT Hayleigh and Brett in the HoH and Brett mentions that production won't let him drink "his jug wine" - not even with his "dinosaur stomach". [so now we know what happened to the jug wine Sam made a couple weeks ago - production confiscated it - BBLurkerPlus]

11:55 am BBT.  In the HOHR, Haleigh asks Brett who he thinks would be the best person to sit next to Rockstar if Rockstar stays up there?  He says Tyler is really good with everyone so the votes might not line up.  He says Kaycee isn’t a problem for many people but hasn’t talked much game so maybe....Haleigh says true.  Haleigh says maybe she doesn’t want to win this veto bcuz then she’ll have won 3 comps and people will be afraid.  She says just kidding nobody sees me as a threat.  

12:02 PM BBT Haleigh and Brett are still talking in the HoH about Kaycee. She then talks about the cloud. She said it was probably there because you are on cloud 9 because you are safe. Or, what is the iCloud for? For safety. Maybe the cloud keeps that one person safe. 

12:07 PM BBT Sam says that the cycle of her self loathing are done. She wants to be a bright spot and pull herself out of it. Meanwhile Brett and Haleigh are in the HoH talking about Zingbot. They said that Zingbot will be top 8 and they both hope that they make it that far. Haleigh doesn't think that she will. She expects she is going home next week.

12:12 PM BBT Brett and Haleigh go over words that she can use for a spelling veto comp. She states she can use confident or hypoallergenic. She can also start with responsible then add it to responsibility and responsibilities if times allows. Brett tells her that is a lot of vowels. That would be hard. 

12:17 PM BBT Brett has gone back downstairs. He goes up to Sam in the WA and says One way or another, I'm gonna get....and Sam interrupts him. "Don't" WBRB.  

12:20 PM BBT Sam and Scottie are in the WA discussing kamikaze frogs. Scottie has seen frogs jump into camp fires and pop. Sam tells Scottie that her granddad was sitting with a scalding hot cup of coffee. A tree frog jumped in it and fried itself on contact. Her granddad drank the coffee anyway. 

12:23 AM BBT All 4 feeds are on Haleigh alone in the HoH with a box of Apple Jacks because downstairs Sam is telling Scottie about her brother's ex-girlfriend. Brett "Sam, sister's always know best. My sister could always tell when a girl I was with was a tramp." Haleigh starts to sing so we get WBRB.

12:30 PM BBT Rockstar and Sam are in the WA. Rockstar tells Sam that Scottie voted out Swaggy in a Swaggy C t-shirt. Today he is wearing that Hacker hoodie. It makes her wonder. She then tells Sam that Kaycee came at her today with the "I'm a grown a$$ woman talk." Sam said she heard they argued but didn't know what it was about. 

12:38 PM BBT Feeds 1 and 2 show Rockstar and Sam in the WA. Rockstar tells her that she doesn't want her family to see her put up every single week. To be disliked every week. She says that neither Angela or Kaycee have spoken to her all week long and Brett is growing on her like a fungus. Feeds 3 and 4 show Brett frying apples in a skillet and Scottie making tuna salad.

12:45 PM BBT In the WA, Sam tells Rockstar that since she is not smoking regularly, she is on her way to quitting. And she will likely gain weight and be irritable but it would be worth it in the long run. Meanwhile Scottie is attacking his tuna salad like a great white shark. Literally. He puts a fork full above his eye level, moves his head side to side like a shark swimming, and then attacks the tuna aggressively.

12:54 PM BBT Scottie is joking around with Fessy in the KT. Fessy mentions that comp with the snakes. Scottie laughs "Huh, like I need a veto." He then says he doesn't need a veto because he is going to a tie one end of a rope around him and the other end on something in that building. He then starts going back to acting like a great white again. 

1:00 PM BBT Rockstar is having a teary moment with Sam in the WA. She says that she is getting beat by a bi**h with her own name. She would rather get beat by anyone else than someone like her. Sam tells Rockstar that she needs to try to see it from all sides and be compassionate too. Rockstar admits that is very hard being in this house.

Rockstar.jpg

1:03 PM BBT Rockstar tells Sam that she is worried she is embarrassing her kids. Their mom is on TV and she is the Block-star. She tells Sam that this is a humbling experience. Sam tells her that she has done lots to show that isn't the case. 

1:11 PM BBT Rockstar, Scottie, Fessy and Sam are standing around in the KT. Rockstar tells Fessy that she would be very happy for him if he won the veto. But she really hopes that she wins it. No one has won the veto and taken him or herself down yet because average people are fighting against super duper athletes. 

1:19 PM BBT Scottie, Rockstar and Fessy are in the KT trying to imitate Zingbot's voice. Meanwhile Sam is talking to Brett in the BBR. He isn't sure what to wear. Sam "You are the host. You will have a costume. And since you just spent 3 hours on your hair you will have a hat to wear too." 

1:28 PM BBT BB calls Rockstar to the DR. Scottie, Brett and Haleigh are sitting at the KT island waiting for the veto. The others all appear to be in bed napping. 

1:31 PM BBT Scottie, Haleigh and Brett go up to the HoH. Haleigh pretends she is being featured on MTV Cribs. Scottie follows her around with a fake camera on his shoulder while she describes the different corners of the HoH room. 

1:39 PM BBT Brett, Haleigh and Scottie are in the HoH. They talk about fame and how people are actually offered hundreds of thousands of dollars so that people can have their baby. Brett said that he would feel honored if someone wanted to pay just to have his kid. 

1:47 PM BBT Rockstar is sitting in the WA while Fessy takes a shower. They are just chatting. She says that she hopes that he wins the veto. She also hopes that her baby remembers her when she leaves the house. He just turned 7 months. 

1:56 PM BBT All 4 feeds are on JC and Tyler in the KT eating. Sam walks by. JC "I got up before you?" Sam "I got up, stayed up, then went back to bed and got back up again." 

2:12 PM BBT The Scottie, Haleigh and Rockstar are hanging out in the HoH trying to figure out what the POV is. They do not think it is Otev. There are too many people in the house still and they haven't been on lock down long enough. Otev should take longer to build. 

2:17 PM BBT Rockstar tells Scottie and Haleigh that this experience is humbling for her. She is here with all these young people who are already accomplished. She has all this wisdom to share and no one thinks that they can benefit from that. It's been uncomfortable and weird because she is used to people taking my counsel and looking for me to discuss the problems in their lives. Like a life coach without a title. And then you have Kaitlyn. She has the title and she has no life experience and they listen to her. 

2:21 PM BBT Haleigh tells Rockstar that Kaitlyn's pitch to Scottie to stay was nothing more than "Scottie, I want to be here. If you keep me I will scratch your back and rub your hair all summer." Rockstar "No way." Scottie "Yes, that was her pitch." 

2:28 PM BBT Rockstar tells Scottie that it is intimidating being in the house with all these strong athletic types. Scottie says it is probably because last time there were on 3 or 4 who could and wanted to win the POV. So BB overcompensated this time. 

2:31 PM BBT Haleigh and Fessy are in the KT. She tells him that she is extremely frustrated. Rockstar is on the block on her HoH. She says that he has to win the veto and then they will celebrate all night long. Haleigh then tells him that he needs to go upstairs and socialize. 

2:45 PM BBT The HGs are just sitting around and talking as they continue to wait. Tyler tells Sam that he was the first HoH so he didn't get any photos. She hadn't realized. 

2:49 PM BBT Sam rereads her HoH letter. She jokes that BB would have had to paraphrase. She knows that when BB called her mom she talked their heads off for 2 hours.

2:52 PM BBT In the HoH Haleigh, Rockstar, Scottie, Fessy and Brett are reviewing the days. She quizzes them on different events that occurred and when. Haleigh says that if that is what this contest is, she can't win it. Rockstar says that she can't either but Fessy is playing and he can. 

2:57 PM BBT Sam says that BB might be holding off the veto so that they don't go out there in the heat and have a stroke. She says that the last one, she was really concerned that someone was going to collapse. This time, they didn't get a warning from BB about the heat.

2:59 PM BBT JC is in the BBR with Sam, Angela, and Kaycee. JC is singing. BB tells him to stop singing. JC "Bob, you are so nice today. You have sex last night? You are in such a good mood. You never say thank you or anything." BB "That's what she said."  JC "You got me Bob. I have no comeback for that."

2:32 PM BBT Hay to Fessy in the Kitchen, "OMG. If one of us wins it [the PoV]...do you KNOW what's going to happen tonight?" [Fessy gets a hopeful "We have sexy time?" look] Fessy says "what?", then Hay continues, "I'm literally celebrating all night. You're gonna be so annoyed with me. I'm gonna do a bubble bath,  we're gonna do...the wine. I'm gonna be cocky as hell." Then a pregnant pause and she says, "Maybe not."

3:03 PM BBT In the HoH Rockstar tells Haleigh that cats can have multiple fathers in the same litter. Haleigh is surprised by that. Brett tells her that it has happened that fraternal twins have been born with different fathers (sperm donors) when the mother has had one particularly wild night. 

3:07 PM BBT JC passes the time by putting on the  Space Pecs Peanut Mascot costume. BB plays the theme song and JC makes Kaycee proud.

Peanut2.jpg

3:17 PM BBT Haleigh is now pacing the HoH room. She says that she is the worst chip picker ever. Meanwhile JC has walked around the house in the peanut costume and is now back to himself again. 

3:21 PM BBT the HGs are bored. JC and Tyler are drumming om the KT island. Haleigh continues to pace in the HoH room while she tries to determine what kind of comp it will be. She says that maybe it will be the chicken wire comp. 

3:30 PM BBT Up in the HoH Rockstar is venting to Haleigh. She can't believe that Angela put her back up there on the block. She knew right away when she first walked in the house that she hated the b**ch because she shared her name. 

3:32 PM BBT Haleigh tells Rockstar and Scottie that she would love the option to break a tie. To tell someone that they are going home. Rockstar "Well, I would love to not be on the block so let's go win a veto so that you can break a tie on somebody else." 

3:36 PM BBT In the HoH Haleigh tells Fessy, Scottie and Rockstar that if she could, she would rather backdoor Angela over Tyler. She would be happy to take that shot. 

3:40 PM BBT Brett goes downstairs and fills in Angela, Kaycee and Tyler in what Haleigh told him. Particularly that Haleigh would not want to backdoor Tyler. She has already put up Kaycee and made an enemy of her and for jury management, she needs to not make any more enemies.

3:44 PM BBT Haleigh to Fessy and JC in the HoH "I wonder how many people in the real world question Fessy's homosexuality." JC "100 percent and ten." 

3:48 PM BBT Haleigh tells JC, Fessy and Rockstar  that she wishes BB would tell them how they are ranking in comparison to other seasons. She expects that after Wednesday, they probably rank pretty high. They discuss having fake fights to increase rankings. 

3:55 PM BBT Haleigh, Brett, Rockstar and Brett are talking about Kanye West. Haleigh thinks that he is going to run for President one day. JC thinks his incident with Taylor Swift was for publicity. 

3:59 PM BBT Angela tells Tyler and Kaycee that this reminds her of the 2012 the Olympics trials. She had a 4 hour rain delay. It was crazy. 

4:18 PM BBT BB "Brett, please go to the DR." BB has called the POV host to the DR so it shouldn't be long now. 

4:25 PM BBT The feeds switch to reruns. It's finally time for the veto competition.

5:30 PM BBT It has been an hour since we lost the feeds for the veto. 

6:37 PM BBT The feeds return. Angela is in the shower. Fessy is pacing in an angry typed fashion. Some of the HGs are already showering. 

6:40 PM BBT Rockstar and Fessy are in the HoH. Rockstar says that no amount of words can describe how much of an idiot she is. Meanwhile, Tyler said that must have been one of the craziest competitions. Kaycee gets into the shower downstairs with a huge smile on her face. 

6:43 PM BBT JC is walking around with antlers on his head. 

6:46 PM BBT In the HoH Rockstar says that she definitely did not throw it. She is just an idiot. She can't believe that she did that. She picked Bayleigh which was the wrong answer. She thought Bayleigh had only vote and she is stupid at math. She calls herself a dumb a$$. Fessy "Worse case scenario, he doesn't use it. But then you don't go home because who is going to send you home. When they can put you on the block again next week." 

6:50 PM BBT Rockstar "I went out like a f*ing idiot." Scottie "You were right there. Right there." Rockstar "Swaggy, f*ing Swaggy. God." With the running and the dash, she just got it mixed up. Sam "But as a physical competition, you killed it. You came in second to Tyler." Tyler won the POV. 

Tyler won the POV.

6:53 PM BBT Rockstar is explaining that in her getting hers wrong, it helped Tyler figure out what the right answer was. He saw her tile. So he ran down and changed his.

6:58 PM BBT Kaycee looks in the mirror in the WA. She keeps saying impressive. She points towards Angela and Tyler and says "These are my friends and they are the sh*t." Meanwhile Rockstar is hoping that in her giving Tyler unintentional help, he may have mercy on her when it comes to the veto. 

7:00 PM BBT Rockstar is fixated on the fact that she was so close to winning that veto. Haleigh tells her that she would not have known the answer to that question so she isn't mad at her. Rockstar says that Brett came up and gave her a hug and said that he didn't know the answers from the sideline either. 

7:06 PM BBT Tyler and Rockstar are talking alone in the BBR. Tyler tells her that her performance right there should shut everyone up. Rockstar whispers to him "You weren't going up." Tyler "I have a lot to think about Rock. A lot to think about. You know what she did to me last week." Rockstar tells him that if she hadn't done what she did, it would have been between her and Haleigh.

Rock Tyler.jpg

7:09 PM BBT Rockstar tells Tyler that she will swear loyalty and pinky promise. She does not want to have to stand up there and give another eviction speech. Not when others have never even had to sweat in this game. 

7:12 PM BBT Tyler tells Rockstar that he will think about it. He will talk to Haleigh too. She said if she comes down she will fear the fire and will always remember what he did. The people who went up this week went up because they felt real comfortable. They floated on by in this game when other people have been fighting. Rockstar is promising both Tyler and Brett safety if she wins HoH.

7:12 PM BBT Rockstar makes her plea to Tyler and says that it would mean the world to him if she didn't have to stand up again on Thursday and give another speech. Tyler tells her that he understands, he is not going to take any of this lightly, and that he is damn proud of her for how she did today. They hug and go separate ways. 

Rock Tyler 1.jpg

7:19 PM BBT JC is wearing a ball cap with antlers on it. Within a deer crossing sign on the front of the hat it says Deer Dash. 

7:19 PM BBT Kaycee, Angela and Brett are in the HN room. They know Tyler is taking Angela down. Kaycee wonders if they can use this to their advantage to get someone else out instead of Rockstar. Brett says that there is no way Haleigh is going to jeopardize Scottie or Fessy. They have the numbers either way because Kaycee cancels a vote. Brett says it is way too risky. It is not worth it. They just need to stay on track and get rid of Rockstar as planned. 

7:26 PM BBT Haleigh and Fessy are in the HoH. Haleigh says that she should have had that comp and she is just as much at fault as her. Fessy said he didn't who to look for that last time. Fessy "The good news is Tyler won another comp. That's 5 now. He should be everyone's target next week." 

7:31 PM BBT Fessy and Haleigh are venting in the HoH. Rockstar showed Tyler the answer. Then he went back down and changed his answer. Haleigh "They are picking us off one by one."

7:40 PM BBT Sam is walking around with the halfway cake. She offers them all a last chance to eat it before she gets rid of it. She also says that she is in a good mood again and is glad she got out of her funk. The others are glad to see the old Sam back. Meanwhile in the HoH Haleigh is trying to convince Fessy that Brett is not part of a group and needs them. Haleigh tells him that Brett doesn't trust him and he needs to work on that. Fessy "I would put him up. Who else would I put up?" Haleigh "Angela, Kaycee. Either one of them." Fessy tells her that he doesn't trust any of these things. Haleigh "I don't trust you sometimes." Fessy says "Really? Why?" She says that she doesn't know. He goes to get up and leave spilling some of her wine in the process.

7:43 PM BBT Haleigh and Fessy were in the HoH room. Haleigh just told Fessy that sometimes she doesn't trust him. When she doesn't explain herself to Fessy, he walks out. Haleigh "Are you serious. You don't want to talk about this?" Fessy "Are you serious? You don't trust me?" 

Haleigh.jpg

Fessy.jpg

7:54 PM BBT Scottie has joined Haleigh in the HoH. Haleigh tells Scottie that Tyler may not use it because they said that they need to start building trust in each other. Scottie says that Tyler spent all last week solidifying his trust with Angela. Haleigh tells Scottie that Angela didn't want to work with Tyler until she needed him. Tyler is closer to Scottie than Angela is. She tries to get Scottie to talk to Tyler for her.