Tuesday, August 7, 2018 Big Brother 20 Live Feed Updates

morty

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

5:50 PM BBT Not much going on game wise. 

5:50PM BBT Cameras switch to Bayleigh and Hayleigh talking in the Geo room. Bayleigh talking about how she shouldn’t have trusted Angela. Her trusting Angela is the downfall of her game. How Nasty Angela is for throwing her under the bus. 

Hayleigh just admitted to being the hacker to Bayleigh. She says she didn’t want anything to happen like this to Bayleigh. She states she wants to call a house meeting. Both crying and consoling each other. Bayleigh crying hard. Bayleigh isn’t mad at Hayleigh just mad at how the house blamed her. Hayleigh continues to apologize for taking the shot at Tyler and missing. She keeps saying she want to call a house meeting to set the record straight. Hayleigh says she was so focused on them not suspecting her that she never thought they would suspect Bayleigh. 

5:55PM BBT Bayleigh doesn’t want Hayleigh to tell the house. Bayleigh apologizes to Hayleigh for her having to keep the secret. Hayleigh keeps saying she never meant for this to happen. How Bayleigh doesn’t deserve to be where she is now. Bayleigh doesn’t deserve how people are treating her. Hayleigh talking about her reasoning and how she didn’t have time to talk about it before hand and she never saw it working out this way. Both still crying. Hayleigh still apologizing and saying she is going to call a house meeting. 

6:00 PM BBT Bayleigh and Hayleigh Still in Geo room. Bayleigh just saying wow Hayleigh over and over. Hayleigh still talking about calling a house meeting to set the record straight. (Please I want to see this house meeting so bad) Bayleigh says she loves Hayleigh. Bayleigh apologizes for what Hayleigh has been going through. Hayleigh says she feels like she can breathe again.  Bayleigh says that means she is not evil person and has a conscience. Hayleigh says that she doesn’t want to call the meeting today. Hayleigh  wants to do it tomorrow. (I’m now sad, I really wanted to see this tonight. I also have no clue what the rest of the house is doing right now because I’m laser focused on This conversation)

6:07 PM BBT Bayleigh says she will keep it a secret. Fessy tries to come in. They tell him to leave. Hayleigh is called to exchange her microphone. Hayleigh ignores production. They both leave the Geo room. (Hayleigh just blew up her entire game right here. The whole house will be out to get her when this gets out. I wonder if Bayleigh will keep it a secret.)

7:02 pm BBT Sam and RS are hanging out on the BY couch and talking about classy women like Jackie O, Audrey Hepburn, and Elizabeth Taylor.  Sam said that she thinks that Bowie was one of the most talented entertainers ever, and that her mom was obsessed with him.

7:04 pm BBT Haleigh, Fessy and Bayleigh are talking in the PBR.  Bay starts braiding her hair.  

7:05 pm BBT Bayleigh is called to the DR, saying she's going in looking like her hair is a mop.

7:08 pm BBT Haleigh and Fessy are laying in bed, and starts kissing her head.  She closes her eyes to rest for a while.

7:13 pm BBT Rockstar tells Sam in the BY that a white unicorn named Sweetie walked her down the aisle when she got married.  Sam says wait, hold up.  RS explains that she was married at a fairy festival.

7:17 pm BBT Bayleigh is back in the PBR with Fessy and Haleigh while Angela and Brett are in the KT prepping for dinner.

7:19 pm BBT Baleigh compares their skin color and that Fessy is almost as dark was Bay.  She says "these are the colors of the world".

07-08-2018-10-21-29.png

7:22 pm BBT Kaycee's workout music goes off and JC, Angela, Scottie and KC start dancing.  Bay rolls her eyes in the PBR saying "I just can't with these stupid people in here".

image.png.9b65319b88638ed47bbc6b887d68b23d.png

7:25 pm BBT Bay tells Fessy and Hal that she told Swaggy that he had to wait a week before he could touch her, because one week is like 2 months in the house.  

7:30 pm BBT Brett is in the BY working out while JC lays down after eating nachos.  Brett said he wants to work on his abs.

7:36 pm BBT JC says to Brett in the BY that they're put there to be lab rats in the house, and that he's  lonely.  They wonder what the HG are like outside the house.

7:50 pm BBT Fessy asks the girls how old the average person is in the house and they agree that it's about 26.  RS says that the old person in the house is usually around 45.

7:52 pm BBT Bayleigh hopes that the next HOH comp is the egg comp.  

7:53 pm BBT Angela is up in the HOH room with Kaycee, humming the Space Pecs song while KC uses the restroom.

7:55 pm Angela said that her dad's birthday was the same day that Tyler's dad passed.  (Aug 17)

7:57 pm BBT In the HOHR, Angela tells KC that Fes came up to talk with her and thanked her for not backdooring him.  She thought that was funny and then  loses her train of thought.  KC says be careful about what you say to Hay because she'll go right back to Bay, and then it'll make it to the jury.  Scottie comes in.

8:02 pm BBT Tyler is upstairs discussing the Jelly Belly flavors with Angela and Scotty.  Ang said that she visited a factory in CA where she learned that buttered popcorn flavored was the best selling.

8:04 pm BBT Sam and JC are doing arm weights while lying on their backs while Fessy sits with them.

8:05 pm BBT Scottie and Tyler ask Angela who her date will be tonight.  She says Haleigh, and that she hopes to be stood up.  Scottie said "I told you she was going to be around you all day today".  Ang says "and she was".

8:11 pm BBT Tyler talks about how creepy the hacker's voice was.

8:14 pm BBT Haleigh, Baleigh and RS are whispering in the PBR trying to figure out the last eviction votes and who lied.  They believe that Scottie is a good ally, but will go with the powers.  Meanwhile, Scottie is up in the HOHR going with the power.

8:17 pm BBT In the HOHR, Scottie is talking through the next 5 evictions and they think that the double eviction will be intense.  Ang, KC and Ty ask Scottie to explain how it works.  

8:19 pm BBT Scottie doesn't believe they'll have a double eviction with the hacker power in play.

8:21 pm BBT The HG are getting new pool sticks and pool floats for the BY.

8:23 pm BBT Tyler says that he saw Haleigh and Fessy arguing.  Angela says "what on earth could they possibly argue about? I mean - which one of them actually has thoughts?"

8:25 pm BBT  Scottie said that after one of Rockstars laps that she hates those more than anything, and then production made her do it again.

8:31 pm BBT Scottie said that he was unhappy with his HOH letter because there was not one single insult in it. He said "that's not how we talk"

8:33 pm BBT Haleigh and Bayleigh are in the PBR whispering that they wish they knew how everyone was voting. Bay said she is hot, that she wants to go off on Angela so bad.

8:37 pm BBT Bay tells Hay that if she stays, she won't put Haleigh up, that she won't blindside her.

8:38 pm BBT Bay tells RS that her feet are dirty and "I don't play them games". RS tells her that everyone is upstairs except for Brett, who is in the shower. Bay answers "I don't like those people".

image.png

8:40 pm BBT KC, Scottie, Ty and Ang are still upstairs in the HOHR chitchatting about nothing, but it's pretty entertaining. Angela is watching the monitor. Ty tells them he thought he was going home week one for sure, with production asking him about he felt about being the first one out.

8:47 pm BBT In the HOHR, L6 is saying how FOUTTE thought Winston was later and how stupid they were being. Also, that they thought Tyler was not a lifeguard and was hiding something.

8:50 pm BBT JC is back to eating the nachos. Scottie is upstairs asking L6 when the lies started that Haleigh was talking about. They think that Haleigh was sure that Scottie was going to be the replacement nom.

image.png.1cb9321d03e6ac8063d252794afceb79.png

8:51 pm BBT Sam is cleaning the kitchen while Brent is getting something to eat.

8:57 pm BBT KC's workout music comes on in the HOHR and they all dance and sing.

07-08-2018-11-59-52_1533700805.png

BB Time 8:30pm

Haleigh and Baleigh are laying in the pink bedroom.

Haleigh says they need to let the second hacker week pass first, and wonders what the next comp will be.

Baleigh hopes she will be there to see.

Rock Star is talking about the first comp, she says she was stuck on the U. She gets up to go to the loo, and groans when she gets up. She seems to be walking slow, but not limping.

Haleigh and Baleigh are talking but are very soft and I can't hear them, but it sounds like they are discussing wanting to “go off on Angela” so bad. The talking stops, we can only hear the rumble of heavy breathing in one of the microphone.

Baleigh mentions something about Angela saying she was welcome in the HOH room, that they were friends, Haleigh says something about changing the nominations. Haleigh tells her to campaign now, she does not need to worry, and Baleigh believes she can talk to most people in the house. She wants people to know the truth, she is happy she did not go off or do anything crazy. Baleigh tells Haleigh that if she stays, Haleigh will not go up next week, she will not blind side her.

Rock Star returns, walking a little slow and seeming a little stiff, her calves are feeling tight. Baleigh tells her that her feet are dirty, Rock Star says it is from being outside.

Baleigh: I just don't like those people.

The camera zooms in on Rock Star's feet, and they are, indeed, very dirty. Baleigh says she wears socks outside, and I think Rock Star is hobbling back to the bathroom to wash them while the other two girls mumble sentences every few seconds that are impossible to understand.

Camera 2

HOH room

Tyler, Kaycee, Angela and Scottie are talking about their interviews prior to the show. Tyler says they told him the surfer dude is usually one of the first to go out.

Camera 2

pink bedroom

Baleigh: Fabricated lies ...power trip

Rock Star: ...comfortable stay is over

Looks like Rock Star's feet have been attended to....Quite a bit of time passes in silence, all cameras are on this room.

:

Haleigh asks for the time, it is 8:43pm, she guesses 8:30p,-m

Baleigh: uh hummmm

more silence

camera moves to the HOH

The house guests are going over the ages of the people in the house. They say there was a big conversation about Winston's age, but Scottie says it really didn't mean anything. They mention Tyler's 6 minute completion of the puzzle competition, they say everyone thought his life guard vocation was questionable. Scottie is talking about a speech, where Tyler put on sunglasses, (we may see that tomorrow). Tyler says he is calling Baleigh, Scobaleigh in the DR.

Tyler: #Scobaleigh.

Kaycee says that Baleigh was surprised when Scottie was not nominated, she mentioned it in the kitchen after the ceremony. Scottie says he bolted out as soon as it was done. Angela said that JC wanted to take pita chips to the ceremony, but production wouldn't let him.

JC comes in, they all pretend to be sleeping. He yells something no one understands, and Kaycee the Peanut's song comes on. JC tells them is talking like Sam, (have you ever heard a person with a Spanish accent mock a southern American accent?? Time stamp 11:53 pm camera 2 will do it for ya!) JC is saying “over yonder” it sounds like “oka aunder”

Some things we just don't need to know, but the boys are talking about how many times they have “satisfied themselves” since they have been there. Of course, all of them say not at all. They believe there was someone because there was “evidence” on the toilet seat. (Let's just pass on the rest of this, Granny is feeling a little flushed) Suffice it to say there is quite a bit of laughter and body parts talk.

JC: Where is Rock Star hanging?

Someone: In the pink bedroom

Someone else: in the shower

Angela: taking a shower in here.

JC is asking her what she is doing with the leftover snacks in the HOH, Angela says she is taking it downstairs and putting it in her drawer.

JC: Like Sam”

Angela: I am not sitting up here and eating it all!

JC is looking at Swedish Fish, he says he has never seen them.

Tyler: JC acts like a Sour Patch Kid, he wants to prank somebody bad.

Angela says eventually they will use the snacks in cooking. JC encourages them to make peanut butter cookies and put the Reese's Pieces from her snack basket on top. JC is munching on several different snacks, Angela asks JC to dance. He goes to find the “veto underwear. BB starts the Kaycee the Peanut song for them while JC dances with them in the Veto underwear. They talk him into walking around the house in the Veto underwear.

Sam sees him.

Sam: You look cute.

JC teases Sam then goes to find Faysal.

JC: Faysal, LOOK!

Faysal: ??

JC: because you are my best friend.

Camera goes back to HOH room and JC comes back.

Kaycee: you look Good.

JC it's killing my balls.

He goes to change.

JC. I dont think its made for a man, there is no place to put...

Angela: your balls?

JC: yeah

Everyone is munching on the snacks, Tyler puts on a hooded gray sweatshirt, they tell hi to add sunglasses and wear it Thursday to the eviction ceremony. JC is promoting all kinds of outfits. They tell Scottie to wear a Swaggy C shirt, and they tell Angela to wear the veto underwear. Tyler is practicing, Kaycee tells them to watch for the red bow tie, she will wear it on her peanut suit. JC is wearing a belly shirt and something colorful he finds in Haleigh's clothes.

The plan is for Scottie to wear a Swaggy C tee shirt under a sweatshirt, take off the sweatshirt right before he votes, then walk back out wearing the Swaggy C tee shirt.

Camera moves to back yard.

Faysal and Brett are talking about forming an alliance,

Camera 4 9:16

Brett: ...taking shots at pairs in the house, that will be the tell. If anybody looks like they are a pair at all

Faysal: except last week, that was not a pair at all

Brett: that was Rachel was being a pawn to increase the odds of the veto going the right way.

Faysal: what are you talking about the pawn situation. I know it doubles the veto play, but as the number dwindles your chances are less.

Faysal says all guys have won the vetoes, no girl has gotten close to it. Brett doesn't want to gamble a scenario, using a pawn does that. Faysal says if one of us win HOH people think we will put up each other. Brett says there plenty of people we can put up, so many people have targeted him, he doesn't really need to go in Faysal's direction.

Faysal: we are top 10 this week, why not get out weak competitors. Even playing the veto all guys have won it and you have gotten close. Why would I put you up, you win it and we go to war.

Brett: why the f**k would we put each other up when we have the entire house.

Faysal: everyone socializes during the week in case someone wins HOH.,....

Brett: That was the difference between me and Rachel, she needed reassurance every five seconds. If you say we're good, we're good. I don't need to talk to you but every couple of days.

Faysal: you know who people will push me to put up (if I win HOH)

Brett: The difference is, it is your HOH, you can say everyone else is targeting him, I don't need to waste my HOH on it.

Faysal: uhhhh, it's just....things will get crazy pretty soon

Brett: yeah I'm curious...how this will go.

Faysal tells Brett he has no reason to go after him, and Brett agrees. (So far Brett has not said he will not put Faysal up, he has only agreed with Faysal's reassurance to him. Brett says he would not mind losing to a competitor, he would have a problem with losing to a floater.

Faysal says people floating is their choice, and in some cases it has been pushed on them. He says the floaters believe that other people are bigger targets. He says that,s how floaters make it to the end, have a speech and have nothing. Faysal says that Nicole won and her speech was that she was a mastermind and she was not. He says the jury is bitter because someone who put them out makes the final two and they won't vote to give them to the money.

They are trying to figure out the next HOH competition, Faysal thinks it will be a puzzle, he hopes for a “grab and go”.

Brett says at the end of last season everyone said Paul played a bad game, the jury was bitter towards one another. Brett says viewers see short clips that show someone doing more manipulating than they really do. (he forgets the feed watchers) Brett says that because of the way Swaggy went down, it pitted the two of them against one another.

Faysal: Are you with it?

Brett: Yeah, I am with it. (he commits)

Faysal says when someone out of your circle wins HOH people leave the alliance to make sure they are good, leaving the others behind that week. Brett says he will not put Faysal up if he is HOH, even if they never talk about it.

They continue to talk about the competitions that are coming, wondering if the harder are ;yet to come.

BB Time 9:37pm

Tyler?

is giving JC a hard time about how he sleeps. They argue about his sleeping weirdness. JC tells them that Kaitlyn threw Tyler to him, because Tyler was afraid of her.

Angela: Tyleeee Tyleeee

Tyler: don't start

JC: she (Kaitlyn) crawled over the top of Tyler every morning.

Tyler: she did that the whole time we were have nots

Angela: How did I miss that....Tyleee Tyleee

JC asks Tyler if he misses Kaitlyn, Tyler says no. (Tyler takes the teasing very well, he just starts teasing them back)

(This conversation has not gone uphill at all since I was here earlier.)

Kaycee to JC: So you don't see a relationship after this with Tyler?

JC: whaaaaaaaaa

everyone laughs.

Angela asks JC about his dream life with “Tylee”

Brett comes in with Angela's clothes. She thanks him, he hugs JC and looks at the snacks. Angela says Faysal stole her date with Angela.

Brett: I'm available

Brett tells them Faysal is working out. Brett says him and JC have outfits picked out for Thursday, he calls them savage. Scottie tells Brett about his. Tyler models his Thursday outfit. (the hacker). Tyler plans to sit around as the hacker the whole time. Brett tells JC he will wear a gay pride “thing” as a cape as long as it doesn't interfere with his outfit.

JC is going to ask if he can have a conversation with Julie. JC tells Brett that if in one week he is not in a showmance, the two of them are going to have a talk about his (Brett's) sexuality.

They decide to play “guess the flavor of the jelly bean.”

camera 3

9:50pm

Faysal and Haleigh are in the hammock.

Faysal is telling Haleigh that her telling Baleigh (assume about being the hacker) is a bad thing.

Haleigh: she has been crying all day.

Faysal stares at her and says “I like You.”

Haleigh: That's not helpful right now, Faysal.

Faysal: want me to tell you a truth: I knew Baleigh had the power the whole time.

He tells her that he was on the patio and it clicked that Baleigh had the power after Swaggy was gone he put it together. He said she indicated that she did, but refused to say it. He hopes Haleigh is not mad, she says she is not mad at all (remember this is a game of lies).

Faysal: Have you told Scottie you want Tyler out?

Haleigh: No, he told me he wanted Tyler out.

Faysal wonders if they should have a house meeting, Haleigh says Baleigh doesn't want one.

Haleigh: I couldn't just not tell her.

They discuss why Haleigh put Tyler up, and are wondering if they can manipulate the eviction of Baleigh in some way.

• morty unpinned this topic

10:00PM BBT: Tyler, Kaycee, Scottie, Angela, and JC are in the HOHR trying to guess the different jelly beans. Haliegh and Faysal are in the BY on the hammock, Haliegh is talking about having a house meeting. 

10:02PM BBT: Haliegh tells Faysal that if they can get two more votes, she can cancel Tyler's vote out and Bayleigh would get to stay. Haliegh is upset that her comp win is "blowing up" in her face. 

10:04PM BBT: Haliegh's upset because she doesn't want to tell everyone that she's the hacker at the house meeting. Faysal wants to know why she put up Tyler. 

10:05PM BBT: Faysal tells Haliegh to call the house meeting, because he has her back. Haliegh says they'll put both of them on the block next week if he does that. 

10:06PM BBT: Haliegh doesn't understand why she told Bayleigh that she's the hacker. "I'm not made for this," Haliegh says. 

10:07PM BBT: Haliegh and Faysal rehearse Haliegh's speech to start the house meeting. She plans on calling Tyler out during the meeting before telling everyone they need to apologize to Bayleigh.

10:09PM BBT: Haliegh is worried that if she has this house meeting and tells everyone, that no one will ever trust her again. 

10:11PM BBT: Haliegh wonders if she could just tell Kaycee about the hacker situation instead of having a house meeting, but she's worried Kaycee will tell others. 

10:14PM BBT: Haliegh asks Faysal if they can get two more votes without calling a meeting. Faysal says yes.

10:16PM BBT: "F**k it," Haliegh says she's just going to tell everyone. She's upset by the way Bayleigh has been treated this week. Haliegh is worried this will put a target on Faysal. 

10:29PM BBT: Angela and Tyler are looking at the photos of the other HGs, talking about their teeth. Haliegh and Faysal are still going back and forth about a house meeting. 

10:36PM BBT: Faysal tries to make Haliegh feel better by telling her that things change in the house all the time. He says that if Tyler puts up Haliegh next week, Bayleigh can change the nominations. "That's if she stays," Haliegh says. 

10:40PM BBT: Faysal leaves and Scottie gets into the hammock with Haliegh. Brett, Tyler, Faysal, and Angela are in the KT eating, JC walks in. 

10:46PM BBT: Bayleigh and Rockstar are in the PBR, Bayleigh is braiding Rockstar's hair. 

10:51PM BBT: Faysal joins Scottie and Haliegh, he asks if they want any chicken nachos. Scottie says no, because it looks like there's vegetables in it. 

11:04PM BBT: Haliegh and Scottie go upstairs to play chess. Rockstar and Bayleigh are talking in the PBR talking about food.

11:13PM BBT: Haleigh talks to Scottie about secrets, but doesn't tell him she's the hacker.  

11:17PM BBT: Music stars and Kaycee starts her routine in the KT. Kaycee leaves the KT after it's over, Brett, Rockstar, and JC are in the kitchen eating and talking. 

11:19PM BBT: Bayleigh goes outside to the hammock to eat. Kaycee is in the HOHR with Angela talking about how Scottie was in the hammock with Haliegh while Faysal just watched. 

11:20PM BBT: Faysal and Bayleigh are in the hammock outside, they talk about Haliegh being the hacker. Bayleigh doesn't think Haliegh will call the house meeting. 

11:27PM BBT: Bayleigh says Angela is vicious, that she's being trashy. Bayleigh says she's also disappointed in Kaycee, that she expected Kaycee to come tell her that she could potentially go on the block so Bayleigh didn't look stupid. 

11:32PM BBT: Angela, Kaycee, and Tyler are in the HOHR, talking about how they're going to evict the rest of the house. Kaycee says at the final four they should all just "hash it out."

11:40PM BBT: Kaycee says she guesses she will start talking to Rockstar. Kaycee says she'd rather deal with Rockstar than Haleigh, because Haliegh is fake. 

11:50PM BBT: Faysal is in the BY by the pool table with Brett, talking about the upcoming vote. Faysal keeps talking about how the votes can change quickly when new information is provided. 

11:53PM BBT: Faysal tells Brett he could potentially be a deciding vote and that would make the person he kept safe feeling like they "owed" him. Brett looks like he wishes he wasn't having this conversation. 

Brett.PNG.99cc5a2e2673595e686bbe4f4e8fa2a0.PNG

11:54PM BBT: Brett says he's going to listen to the pitches and then decide who to vote for. Brett says you have to vote for yourself, and do what's best for you. "I guess we'll find out tomorrow what the f**k is going to happen," Faysal says. Brett leaves to go to bed. 

12:00AM BBT: Rockstar is reading the Bible in the PBR. Angela, Tyler, Kaycee, JC, and Scottie are in the HOHR, Kaycee's song comes on and they all dance. 

12:09AM BBT: The group in the HOHR talk about the few days leading up to entering the BB house. Faysal and Haliegh are in the BY, back on the hammock. Faysal tells her about his conversation with Brett. 

12:14AM BBT: Faysal tells Haliegh he's proud of her because she took a shot. "I missed," Haliegh says. Haliegh is upset, Faysal tells her not to worry, because Bayleigh is going to stay. 

12:17AM BBT: Haliegh says she doesn't want to call a house meeting right now because people are sleeping. Faysal tells her to do it tomorrow. "Whatever," Haliegh says. "We're going to be ok," Faysal says. 

12:20AM BBT: Haleigh wants to know who's vote she should cancel. Faysal thinks canceling Tyler's vote would be best, because he'll already be upset with her for putting him up earlier in the week. Faysal wants her to throw Tyler under the bus hard. 

12:35AM BBT: Haliegh and Faysal do a pinky promise. Haliegh says she'll kiss Faysal next week, especially if he wins HOH. 

12:38AM BBT: Haliegh worries for several minutes about what is going to happen if someone other than she or Faysal win the next HOH. Haliegh is convinced everyone will be going after her. 

12:50AM BBT: Everyone filters out into the BY, Haliegh says they could have the meeting right here. Faysal says he'll go get Bayleigh and Sam, but Haliegh doesn't want to wake them up. She asks if she should tell Rockstar before she tells the house. Faysal doesn't know. 

12:51AM BBT: Rockstar joins Haliegh and Faysal, she asks Faysal who he's putting up when he wins the HOH on Thursday. Faysal jokes he'll backdoor Haliegh. 

12:59AM BBT: Haliegh says she's about to call the house meeting. She goes back and forth for several minutes until Rockstar walks back over after smoking with Sam. 

1:15AM BBT: Rockstar tells Haliegh and Faysal that she thinks Brett is the hacker. Haliegh tells her it's possible.

1:20AM BBT: Rockstar, Faysal, and Haliegh talk about the game so far and the other HGs. Faysal says he thought there would've been a lot of making out in the game. 

1:27AM BBT: Haliegh, Rockstar, and Faysal talk about the craziest places they've "done it." 

1:31AM BBT: Rockstar says she's not campaigning to "any of these people," because they've all decided what they're doing. 

1:43AM BBT: Just general conversation in the backyard. 

1:53AM BBT: Haliegh asks Rockstar and Faysal if the US went to war, if they would tell the HGs. Faysal and Rockstar say no. 

2:08AM BBT: Scottie and Brett walk over to Rockstar, Haliegh, and Raysal. Rockstar asks if Scottie is getting a "moon tan." They talk about food for awhile. 

2:22AM BBT: Rockstar tells Scottie not to hang out with the other side of the house. 

2:23AM BBT: Faysal says he's winning everything next week. 

2:24AM BBT: Rockstar doesn't like that a lot of people in the house are too comfortable. She wants Angela to "feel the block."

2:33AM BBT: Rockstar and Haliegh have left the BY, Scottie and Faysal are still talking on the hammock about the hacker and the hacker comp. Faysal doesn't say anything about Haliegh being the hacker. 

2:40AM BBT: Scottie gets up to go fold towels. BB calls Faysal to the DR. Scottie folds towels for several minutes before going inside to get ready for bed. 

2:54AM BBT: Scottie starts to draw on the pin art wall. He writes, "Happy Birthday Rizzo."

1.PNG.7eb1c89d05de1b4fce4173c573476a26.PNG

2:59AM BBT: Scottie walks into the KT and is frustrated at the mess that is left. He mutteres to himself while he takes the trash out and then goes to bed. 

3:04AM BBT: Faysal finishes in the DR and starts to get ready for bed. He washes himself in the sink before going into the lounge to pray. 

3:15AM BBT: Faysal is the last to go to bed. All is quiet in the Big Brother House. 

• morty locked this topic