Saturday, July 28 2018 Big Brother 20 Live Feed Updates

morty

Tyler has won the POV.

6:26 PM BBT Bayleigh and Haleigh go up to the HoH room. Bayleigh "Do you think he will use it?" Haleigh says no, but she will send him upstairs so that they can have a conversation about it. 

6:29 PM BBT Rachel, JC, Brett and Sam are talking about the POV. They are talking about how the comp had gates that would open and close. When a gate was open you move the car in there. They also had to build some kind of bridge. Sam is called to the DR. 

6:32 BBT Rachel and Brett admit that they used the F word a lot in the comp. Especially when they couldn't get pieces to fit. JC said that he was at a disadvantage because of his height. He laughs as he describes how he couldn't carry as many pieces to build his road as the others. 

6:36 PM BBT Several of the HGs are getting something to eat. Sam says that since everybody is in there cooking whatever so she isn't "going to do sh*t". She is exhausted.

6:38 PM BBT Rachel and Brett are in the Have Not Room. They hope the veto is used and Scottie or JC goes up. That's the only way to save both of them. Rachel tells him that JC has to have the power.  Or else he is breaking the rules by saying that he is safe until jury. She is afraid a replacement nominee could have a power which dooms whichever one of them stays on the block. 

6:41 PM BBT Tyler joins Rachel and Brett in the Have Not Room. Tyler tells them that the way Bayleigh was talking, she was setting him up to be backdoored. Tyler tells them that Bayleigh suspects they are all working together and wants to break that up. 

6:43 PM BBT Brett tells Rachel and Kaycee that when he spoke to Bayleigh earlier, she said that there were only 2 people safe in this house. Swaggy and Angela. 

6:47 PM BBT Rachel, Brett and Kaycee are still trying to determine if JC has a power or not. Kaycee tells them that even though their side has been in power, they have lost 4 players to our 1. 

6:50 AM BBT Rachel and JC are talking in the PBR. Rachel says she sucks at puzzles. She knew it as soon as she saw it that it was not going to be her comp. Meanwhile, Feeds 1 and 2 show Tyler in the HoH listening to music. We can hear the music very clearly. BB "Please turn your music down". BB says it again. Tyler doesn't hear BB so the camera switches. 

6:51 PM BBT Tyler is in the HoH room with Bayleigh. Tyler finished his puzzle in 6 minutes. Bayleigh finished hers in 14 minutes. And 3 of the others timed out. Bayleigh tells Tyler that she does not want him to use it and knows that Brett is going to bug him to use it. Bayleigh says "I know you are probably getting a ton of offers right now". Tyler tells her that the only one of them that he trusts is Scottie right now. 

6:55 PM BBT Tyler tells her that Scottie sold his soul to him. Scottie told him everything, even about Swaggy. Bayleigh says that is great because she likes Scottie. 

POV1.jpg

POV3.jpg

POV5.jpg

07:02PM BBT Bayleigh and Tyler are talking in the HOHR, celebrating that he will not be using the POV.  She said she will faint if he uses it, and he says he'll follow her lead and do what she wants. Bay is going back over how much Rachel has freaked out this week.

07:04PM BBT Brett and Rachel are in the WA going over how upset Bay will be when Tyler uses the POV on one of them.

07:09PM BBT Brett and Angela are walking through the days left in the house and how many will be in the jury.  THey plan on making it to their F5.

07:11PM BBT Bay is telling Tyler that Fessy told JC that he saved JC from nomination so JC should be loyal to him.  Bay was upset that Fessy told him that and to not talk on her behalf going forward.

07:17PM BBT Brett decides to shower, that he feels disgusting.  Upstairs, Bay reminds Tyler that he's going to meet Kaitlyn's parents on finale night.

07:20PM BBT Bay tells Tyler that he needs to win HOH next week, Scottie wins the next, then her again.  She talks about how she's physically fit, plays every sport, but is girly - so is a threat.

07:24PM BBT Brett tells Rachel in the WA that Angela won't give him the time of day.  Rachel responds that Angela told her that he's bad for her game, and that he needs to go, and that she's at the bottom of her alliance totem pole.

07:26PM BBT Bay and Tyler are talking about who has the other 2 power apps, and neither tells the other that it's him/her.  

07:37PM BBT Sam is showing Tyler is spider collection.  She's going to start feeding some them to each other since they don't eat what she gives them.

07:41PM BBT Angela, Kaycee and Scottie are in the KT.  Scottie announces that he is going to use the Scottie Potty, on his way to the bathroom.  She mentioned that they keep having to wake up Fess.

07:44PM BBT The HG are ready for the BY to open back up.  Tyler, KC, JC are making dinner in the KT while Rachel looks on.  Sam joins them, sitting by Rachel at the table.

07:50PM BBT The HG laugh about how much cussing they did during the POV comp.  

07:51PM BBT Scottie asked Rockstar who she'd put up if she won HOH next week.  She says she'd put up Angela and Tyler.  Part of her wants to backdoor Tyler, but she doesn't think she could backdoor anyone.

07:53PM BBT Scottie wants reassurance from RS that it would JC going up if Tyler uses the POV.  She says "he'd better not use it", because she needs for him to go home.

08:02PM BBT The cameras are on Fessy and Haleigh in the PBR, although he's laying on his mic, so it's hard to understand him.  Rachel walks in and apologizes for wigging out yesterday.

08:03PM BBT Rockstar joins the others in the PBR and they praise her for her POV hosting skills.  Fessy said that she must've taken acting classes.  Rachel said that being on the block is humbling.

08:08PM BBT Sam is talking with the other HG in the KT while making a craft project that appears to be a dreamcatcher.  Rachel is called to the DR.

image.png.e528acecac45efffe10bd838f7f23b57.png

08:11PM BBT Haleigh and RS leave Fessy to go into the KT to make cookies.  Fessy is alone in the PBR playing with his hair.

image.png.9963fac39009029e0fbc77399a1c1d29.png

08:13PM BBT Bayleigh turns her tv on to view the HG downstairs and then says that she misses them over the speaker.  Scottie goes upstairs and she answers in her underwear.  Bay tells Scottie that everyone EXCEPT Tyler suggested Scottie as a replacement nom.

image.png.479a8fb922aebffe2ca2216e5be838c4.png

image.png.4d911dad8f15bdd4c204faa39391c32d.png

08:18PM BBT Scottie tells Bay in the HOH that he will need to backdoor Tyler eventually, but that the 5 of them take priority.  They celebrate that they'll be able to take down 1 of the other sides' numbers.

08:20PM BBT Bay tells Scottie that Rachel wants him up as a replacement nom.  He doesn't understand because he thought they were good.

08:27PM BBT Scottie and Bay don't understand the relationship between Sam and Brett.  They think that once Brett is gone, that Sam will cling to Tyler.  They agree that Angela is the sneakiest person in the house, laying low and very smart.

08:31PM BBT Haleigh is going to go up and have a spa night with Bay after Scottie's done talking with her.  She's a have not tomorrow, so it's now or never.

08:34PM BBT Bay and Scottie talk through each of the HG, their strengths and weaknesses, and who they think will be put up if they're HOH. Jury will be solidified after this, so they're speculating when the double eviction will be, or will there be a battle back.  Just a lot of talk in circles.

08:39PM BBT Rachel and Kaycee are in the HN where Rach is recanting the story of her going back to Bay about being on the block.  She feels like Bay is mad at her and that it's not good that Scottie is up in the HOHR with her.

08:48PM BBT Scottie told Bay that Kaitlyn was flirting with him to try to get her vote.  Bay went to get her snack basket out of the shower.  There's a line forming outside the HOHR, so Scottie leaves.  Haleigh, Rockstar and Angela are up for their spa time.

08:51PM BBT Angela, Bay, RS and Haleigh talk about the all girl alliance and how many votes they have.  They feel that the gender fluid people might be upset with the girls wanting to vote the men out.

08:56PM BBT In the HN room, Rachel tells Kaycee that she wants to go back to apologize to Bayleigh and tell her that she respects her decision and wants to work with her going forward.  She wants to prove her loyalty to her.

08:58PM BBT The girls in HOHR tell Haleigh that she could control Fessy.  They want to reassure Rachel that she's ok, as she heads upstairs.  Rachel and Baleigh hug as Rachel cries.  

image.png

BB Time 8:39pm

Rachel and Kaycee

have not room

Rachel is nervous, she says Scottie is in the HOH room with Baleigh right now. She says she was trying to show herself to be trustworthy and because she (Rachel) did that (??) Baleigh will not trust her. She repeats she is nervous and Kaycee mumbles agreement.

Rachel: I am just angry with myself...my head was not in...I didn't push her enough to tell her my head isn't in this....You talk to someone and they make you feel safe, and I....

Kaycee: I bet. When you get a chance talk to her....and apologize.

Rachel: She said I brought all this negativity in here on me and she got really angry and like...after that conversation I am not surprised if she wants me to go home now.... She kept saying Brett was bad for her game, I don't know....It's hard to take out someone you are in an alliance out...

Rachel feels it is unfair that she is expected to take out a member of her alliance.

Conversation stops when Angela comes in.

Angela: I don't think it went well. (doesn't elaborate).

Rachel: My conversation with her, she wasn't happy. She wanted me to say it was okay.

Rachel says Baleigh just ran with it although she knew Rachel was not really happy about it, and will not talk to her anymore. They are wondering why Scottie has been up there so long. Angela wonders if Scottie will say something that will blow the girls up. Angela plans to go up and take a shower in the HOH to find out what is going home. Angela says she does not discuss the girls or Brett with Baleigh.

Angela leaves the room.

Rachel says that when Baleigh wants something to happen, it better happen, Kaycee agrees and thinks Tyler will use the veto, and wonders who will be the replacement. Rachel thinks Baleigh is trying to put her (Rachel) out. Rachel says if Kaycee or Sam up there with her she is gone. She would have a chance if Angela goes up. They hope she will put up JC or Scottie, but neither of them want to talk to her about it. They plan to talk to Tyler and then Baleigh later.

Rachel: I f****ed up this week, I really f****ed up.

Kaycee: We need to wait and see what will happen.

Rachel: Tyler would use it on him to keep him here. I am a f***ing idiot. If I go home this will be difficult to accept.

Kaycee: Stay calm, lots of stuff can happen. When you talk to her, less is more, apologize for freaking out, and...yeah.

Kaycee tells Rachel to make it short and sweet, sound sincere and less is more. She tells her to admit to being frustrated. Kaycee says someone in in Baleigh's ear to take them down, they think JC or Scottie.

Kaycee: you gotta stay positive this will all work out.

Rachel: I am trying.

Kaycee: Hopefully Angela can go find out what's up.

Rachel: this is a horrible feeling. It's like I don't want to mope around and make people uncomfortable, but I am not good at hiding my emotions.

Comfortable silence.

Camera 3

8:59pm HOH Room

Rachel and Baleigh

Baleigh is rubbing Rachel's back, telling her she does not want her to hate her, and Rachel says she thought the same thing. Baleigh says she understands how worried she is. Baleigh tells her it is almost over, it will be okay. She promises to get everyone to vote to keep Rachel, that Tyler is not using the veto. Baleigh says if she uses it on Brett it will cause a bad situation. She tells Baleigh if she sees Brett and Tyler talking just leave it.

Baleigh: Tyler would only use it if Angela goes up, and that's not...He says he doesn't care, just as long as you guys lose a number.

I think even Scottie will vote to keep you. Everyone will vote how I tell him to....

She does not want to back door anybody, and told Tyler not to use the veto on Brett, it is bad for everybody.

Baleigh: This is a game, girl. A very serious game. It better not come out of your mouth. I don't think he would use it.

Rachel: But what if he uses it.

Baleigh: Stop with the what ifs Four guys left and seven girls. Hypothetically we should be able to do whatever we want, even if someone gets put up she won't go home.

Baleigh: he wont use it, he feels like he is a lone person.

Rachel: if he wants her...sounds like he wants a girl to get out of the house.

General chat, then Baleigh says if Tyler uses the veto she will just put up another guy. Rachel tells her she will be loyal to Baleigh she will be loyal to her, and Baleigh says she knows. Rachel adds that Baleigh trusting her with information means a lot (Rachel has already shared the information secretly with others, but Baleigh does not know) Baleigh says they will get through the week, and the wine is waiting for Rachel when the week is over. Baleigh plans to make it clear that....Baleigh also says Tyler has not game, and he wants to work with Scottie because he feels comfortable with him friendship wise. Rachel is surprised that Tyler wants Angela to go up. Baleigh wants to know what to do with Sam and Rachel says she is very very close to Tyler. Baleigh says Tyler is not attached to anyone in the house and was grateful for not being on the block, and will do what Baleigh says. Baleigh told him not to use the veto and he agreed.

They continue to rehash..

BB Time 9:15pm

kitchen

Rock Star, JC, and Kaycee

Talk is about the beds being uncomfortable, and Kaycee misses vegetables. They are counting down til midnight because they get to eat real food. Kaycee leaves after shouting she loves them. JC is singing in Spanish. (very sweet) Rock Star says it is a very romantic language. JC continues his song

PLEASE STOP SINGING!!

and our serenade ends.

JC leaves the kitchen and is talking to Scottie, says he feels disgusting because he chugged milk. He wants to work out because he was in too much pain to do it last week. Brett is laying in one of the beds

Brett: what are you thinking?

JC: I don't think he is using it.

Brett: Why do you say that?

JC: I just know.

Brett: Why do you say you just know, I am the lone ranger right now.

JC: you are not lone ranger, I claim you.

Brett: Remember when we thought it would be us on the block.

JC: I could still get put up.

Brett: I thought you said he wouldn't use it.

JC Shrugs.

Rachel comes into the room, they are talking about sleeping arrangements. She asks if Brett has talked to Tyler, he has not. Rachel asks if he is in the DR and Brett says he is. JC is talking about the competition, something about a gold part and lines like stairs. Brett is upset with his performance.

Camera moves to have not room

Rachel is standing there in tears. She is alone in the room, talking to the camera.

Tyler. Wow!. Are you f***ng kidding me right now.

She is counting on her fingers and repeating names, I think she is counting possible votes. She does a few times, repeating the names of house guests. She is struggling to keep her composure, shifting from one foot to the other and pacing.

Rachel: Better not f***ng use that veto.

More pacing while she thinks it over.

Rachel: F***ng snake! Snake! If I f***ng survive this eviction, I will....If that's true, If that's frickin true, Wow!!

She leaves the room an walks towards the bathroom area Sam is in the shower, and catches her singing. Sam is explaining the song is related to a battle from a movie. Sam hates not being able to Google. Rachel leaves the bathroom area and goes to the kitchen to check the time. She heads upstairs, and goes to the HOH room.

BB Time 9:33pm

camera 1

blue bedroom

Brett and JC

General chit chat, they are in the middle of a conversation about getting ready for competition.

Camera moves to HOH room.

The room is full of the female house guests.

Baleigh is laying on the bed while the other girls sit around her (visualize harem girls). They are watching the camera to the skywalk while they talk.

Camera 1 moves back to blue bedroom

Brett is talking about the competition, he says he took the wrong road, JC says he made mistakes too, but he made it to the club.

JC says he was not excited he was just there, and Brett thought Sam would crush it because she is good with puzzles. They are thinking of endurance comps, and mention the slippy slope where they fill up the jar. JC says the HOH comps are usually the lucky ones, that Kaitlyn's was and Haleigh's was. JC says even if you are the “most sporty guy in the world” you migh not win.

Whispering

Brett: ….she stays on the block....yeah...want to know what's going on...loner...she just listens to everything he says...play your own game,...I am not coming for you then she put me up.

JC Did you have a lot of conversation with her....

Brett: Why do you say he's not gonna use it.

JC: Because....(can't hear it) Rachel will flip out, you will be crazy.

Rachel walks in during an extended silence.

Rachel: Hey guys!

Brett wonders how many time he would have to throw the smiley face pillow in the air to be equivalent to his weight lifting. JC tells him it won't work.

Brett: What's up Rach

Rachel: nothing

Brett: sleeping in a real bed tonight?

Rachel: actually my saucer is comfortable..

Rachel singing

PLEASE STOP SINGING

Brett is looking forward to working. He says he has no excuse to not have energy, there is nothing to do here.

Brett: where is everybody Rach

Rachel: upstairs mostly

She tells them Sam is in the bathroom and JC says she will probably clean up in there.

Everyone just staring into space, Brett starts humming then stops. Rachel looks tense.

Brett: I have no mental stimulation going into these things.

JC: Now I am here I feel low energy.

Camera moves to HOH

9:46pm

Baleigh and Kaycee are the only people on camera. They are talking about have nots, Kaycee says JC tried to talk Sam into taking the have nots for him. Baleigh says things are changing in the house, in a good way. Haleigh comes out of the bathroom and asks if they were talking about three ways. Everyone laughs. Baleigh wants to get the boys out, and keep only who they get along with.

Baleigh: After jury is solidified people will start going crazy

Kaycee: yeah

Baleigh: interesting.

The two of them are happy that they are both happy....They wonder when the double eviction will happen. They are talking about girl waxing, they use a European wax center. They talk about lotion products Kaitlyn left, they think it is because she did not think she was really leaving.

Baleigh: She didn't have to leave, she did that herself.

Camera moves to have not room

9:53pm

Tyler and Angela are talking about his move to make Baleigh think he is close to Scottie so she will put Scottie up for retaliation.

Tyler: I am playing a lone wolf. I told her it was Rachel that voted last week, and Scottie won't lie to me so Scottie looks like my best friend.

They believe Rachel talked herself onto the block, and if she had not done that JC would have gone up. Tyler does not feel confident that Scottie will go up, he is worried about using the veto because it causes a risk for everyone else. He is worried that one person on his side would go up. He is hoping that she will put Scottie up if he uses the veto. He plans to plant a seed with Baleigh that Scottie has plans in the house and sees Tyler as his number one. Angela says she has thrown Scottie's name up too, nonchalantly. Brett comes into the room and Tyler repeats his plan to throw Scottie's name to Baleigh. Baleigh wants to break up the group and Tyler is worried that Angela will go up. Brett says she is telling her that Baleigh is telling everyone what she wants to hear. Tyler says Baleigh is getting frustrated with Faysal. Brett has been hanging out with Scottie to make it look like Scottie, Tyler and Brett are a trio. They are trying to get it into Baleigh's head, but the only name she has thrown out has been Angela. Tyler says he asked Baleigh if it would be Angela, and Baleigh said yes. The guys know they need to be in the HOH room but the females have been hanging in there. Rachel comes into the room, and the talk continues, but when JC enters, all game talk stops.

Rachel gets rid of JC by spraying the room with air freshener, they guys leave.

Rachel tells Angela that Tyler is lying, that Baleigh told her that Tyler told her (Baleigh) that the only way he would use the veto is if Baleigh would put up Angela as a replacement to destroy the girl alliance. JC comes back in, and Angela asks him if he thinks she would be the replacement if the veto is used. JC has no idea, he was in danger himself, even after he told her no one is gunning for her in the game. He told her she did not need to “get blood” this week. He swears he thought it would be him on the block and he has no idea what was going to happen. Rachel says yesterday was a hard day, she is apologizing to JC (he's a vote). Rachel thinks Baleigh wants Brett gone and put her up to make sure the votes went to Brett.

Rachel: are you worried about yourself”

JC of course, of course.

The two girls repeat Tyler's story about Scottie to JC. He says it is a mess.

JC does not want to be a have not but he has to. He says when he asked Sam to do it for him Baleigh told him was not fair.

JC: I felt like I was in high school.

BB Time 10:14pm

geometry room

Angela and Kaycee

Angela is telling Kaycee Tyler's story about being put up as a replacement, and Rachel's warning about Tyler. Kaycee says it makes no sense, and Angela says she can't tell Tyler. When Angela asks why Tyler would do that, Kaycee doesn't think he would do that. Neither of them think another girl will go up because of the female alliance.

Angela: Baleigh thinks Tyler is a lone wolf.

Angela thinks Tyler is scrambling to keep Brett and is trying to get her up with Rachel. Kaycee thinks the alliance is still good, but she is feeling things are shaky. Kaycee thinks she will put up a guy replacement from their side to keep her word to the girls, and still reduce the alliance. Angela has no idea who to believe, since Baleigh told Brett she (Angela) was the only one in the house she trusted.

Angela: If she was trying to scare Tyler she could have thrown out anyone's name.

Kaycee: …..throw JC's arse under the bus.....floating with us.

Rachel comes into the room, and they are talking about the all girl alliance. Kaycee tells Rachel there is no way she would talk about the alliance and not be authentic. Kaycee says she doesn't even question the all girl alliance. They are trying to figure out Tyler's angle. Rachel and Angela send Kaycee to talk to Tyler. Rachel says Baleigh told her that Tyler was not using the veto, and she was safe. Rachel says Tyler is not going to use it, because Baleigh will put Scottie up. Rachel tells Angela that Tyler told Baleigh the only way he would use the veto is if she (Baleigh) put Angela on the block with Rachel. Rachel says Baleigh trusts her, and Brett has no chance because of Tyler. Rachel says Brett's reaction after the veto seemed to say he was happy Tyler won because he would go off the block. Rachel tells Angela to make sure the story gets back to Baleigh that Tyler is a snake. Angela is reluctant to get drama going, but Rachel tells her she should do it to enlighten Baleigh. (it sounds to me like Tyler's game is about to be blown up by angry girls). Rachel says if he does not use the veto it shows his game, because he does not know that Scottie would go up. Angela tells Rachel about Tyler telling her he was using Scottie as a sheild.

Kaycee returns

She tells them that Tyler has repeated the story to her pretty much the same as the one he told Rachel and Angela, but he did not mention what Baleigh allegedly said to him about Angela. Angela wonders if Baleigh told Tyler that he would put up Angela to scare him, but they agree it makes no sense. Angela says her name coming up makes no sense because she has nothing to do with either of them.

They continue to rehash with no new information, but they know either Baleigh or Tyler are lying.

• morty unpinned this topic

11:00 PM BBT Scottie and Brett are upstairs in the loft. They are trying to figure out ways that the guys could have performed better on the endurance comp that Sam won. Meanwhile JC is talking to Tyler in the WA about how it would not be in his best interest to use the veto. It would not be good for his game.

11:07 PM BBT Rachel and Kaycee are whispering in the Have Not Room. She is upset that Scottie has been taken off the table as a replacement nominee. Rachel is going to make an appeal to Tyler to use the veto on her because she is more at risk of going home than Brett is.

11:14 PM BBT Rockstar joins Rachel and Kaycee in the HN room. Rockstar says that even if Tyler doesn't use it, they can push for Brett to go home. Rachel  is just worried that JC, who has to have the power because you can't claim you have one when you don't, may go up instead of Scottie.

11:26 PM BBT Kaycee, Angela, and Rachel are in the HN room. They have realized there is some discrepancy between what Bayleigh may have told Tyler and what Tyler has shared with them. Angela "Why would Tyler say that the only way he is going to use the veto is if he puts me up, when she doesn't want it used? I want to trust him bad, but this discrepancy is alarming." Angela can't get Rachel to understand. None of this makes logical sense. Rachel "This can't be blowing up or I may end up going home over it. I may have misconstrued something. She told me that Tyler wanted you (Angela) up next to me and didn't care which of us went home." 

11:40 PM BBT Kaycee has pulled Tyler into the Have Not room. She informs him that Rachel and Angela are questioning him. They both agree that both of the girls needs to chill out.

11:51 PM BBT Scottie and Haleigh are sitting out by the hot tub. He asks her if she heard that the house is pushing for him to be a replacement nominee. She confirms that she has heard that. 

11:55 PM BBT Angela and Tyler are now talking in the HN Room. Tyler tells her that he is inflating his relationship with Scottie hoping it may results in Scottie being put on the block, but he never said anything about Angela going up. 

• morty locked this topic