EPISODE 14 - Thunder Storms and Sacrifice

MomCatHB

1. A surprise from a local family quickly shakes up the Final Four in a traditional Maya ceremony. Later, a surprise thunderstorm sets the Survivors wondering if a decision they made upset the Maya gods.

2. Two Survivors question their alliance and agree on who should be eliminated. Will this decision work to their advantage?

3. With only three days left, the Final Four face off in an intense battle to make it to the end.

Who will outwit, outlast and outplay to be become the Sole Survivor?

Do you have any thoughts, guesses, fantasies, Reward or Challenge info, spoilers, pictures, Insider Information, whatever...?

1. A surprise from a local family quickly shakes up the Final Four in a traditional Maya ceremony. Later, a surprise thunderstorm sets the Survivors wondering if a decision they made upset the Maya gods.

2. Two Survivors question their alliance and agree on who should be eliminated. Will this decision work to their advantage?

3. With only three days left, the Final Four face off in an intense battle to make it to the end.

1) Maybe they have to drink monkey blood or something and one or more of them refuses and it upsets the Maya gods?

2) Rafe' and Danni question their alliance and agree that Steph should be next to go.

3) Final three... Rafe, Danni, Steph. Final two... Danni and Steph

Just a reminder in case anyone forgot that tonight is the Finale'. Only 2 hours and 15 minutes to go!!! And don't forget the "reunion" show is on immediately following 2-hour show.

Edited by CeCiMom

Post #1 ME TOO Amazing!!! 20 minutes y'all :D

Post #2 Well it's time to make the popcorn and hot chocolate and curl up on the couch.

13 minutes to go!!!

My prediction is... Stephanie wins final immunity and takes Danni with her.

Post #3 Ok that is weird. Made a post and then this one and it just added it to my last post...oh well. :(

If you're right mike, then I hope they use it a little differently. We all know they can't make it a blanket immunity where the person is immune forever. BUT, they could change the way its used and set it up so that the person who has it can use it AFTER the vote and save themselves if they are voted out.