Episode #13: "Big Win, Big Decision, Big Mistake?"

MomCatHB

EPISODE 13 - TBA or "The Car Curse"

1. Feeling deceived after a tribemate's ousting, one Survivor confronts the Tribe.

2. After a big win, one Survivor has a big decision: try and break the "car curse" or risk it all to drive away with a new car.

3. One Survivor's car decision creates a rift at camp. Will this affect who goes home next?

Do you have any thoughts, guesses, fantasies, Reward or Challenge info, spoilers, pictures, Insider Information, whatever...?

#1 is Cindy, because she is totally out of the loop now, and possibly next to go.

#2 maybe Stephanie - because she sure should know with the jury makeup she doesn't stand a chance - so might as well grab a car!

#3 Sorry - no clue on this one!

After almost two full survivors, Stephenie FINALLY wins and individual challenge. This will probably be her first, and only time ....lol. I love steph, and was glad to see her win, and i liked that jeff pointed it out. And she was shared with yet another reward challenge ....haha....andthen she voted the person out that did it.

Cindy, you asked to be voted out as soon as you won that car. I cant believe she didnt give it away. I think lydia wopuld have been gone tonite if it wasnt fo that. and the Curse ofthe car still holds....lol and jeff even gave her a chance to try and break the curse. I think their is a curse, and she tried to defy it, and it got her in the end.

Again, Lydia. The most useless survivor ever, and i bet she is going to win. Usually its an under the radar strategy, or something like that, but i dont know what kind of strategy she is trying to pull. Whatever, it got her to the final 4.

People keep talking about how steph has lost 3 votes in the jury, because she voted her own alliance out three time, but Rafe, he has done the same thing too, so they are equally guilty. He turned on Cindy pretty quick, which is good because she was real quick to do it to him. The previews for Sunday has the Immunity necklace around rafe's neck, so i think he makes it to at least the final 3

Again, where was Danni??

This is my prediction how this is going to turn out. Rafe wins next immunity, they all vote out lydia. Final 3 immunity is won by Danni, and she takes Steph along, because why would anyone vote for her, because this is her second chance, and she has lied, and voted 3 out of her alliance, and gary, who was in an original alliance with her. I think Danni is going to be the winner.

At this point, steph has to know she cannot win this game. I think she is just trying to get as far as she can now.

So glad it going to be on for 3 hours Sunday

Final 3 immunity is won by Danni, and she takes Steph along, because why would anyone vote for her, because this is her second chance, and she has lied, and voted 3 out of her alliance, and gary, who was in an original alliance with her.

I don't know, I think Danni knows that Rafe has PO'ed enough people on that jury just as much as Steph. Judd, Cindy and Jamie are probaby still bitter about the turn and would vote for ANYONE who was not in their alliance.

What was the reason for Steph to vote off Cindy, anyway? She knew the Rafe, Lydia, Danni combination...or as i like to call them, the "No Eaty-No Go Homey Tri-fecta" had the numbers. She CHOSE to come off like a chump. What gives?

Archived