Friday March 9, 2018 Big Brother Canada Live Feed Updates

Please post ONLY Live Feed and televised show observations and screen captures here !

If you are adding personal comments, please keep them to a minimum and use brackets [personal comment]around the text.

Remember your time zones. Big Brother Time (BBT) is East Coast Time (See Map Here).

Can't tell the houseguests apart?  Print out this Handy Guide.

Please be careful in identifying who is speaking, and do not use confusing abbreviations. We may have several HGs with names which start with the same letter.

Try to be consistent with abbreviations, like:

Washroom Area (WA)
Water Closet (WC)
Kitchen (KT)
Dining Table (DT)
Living Room (LR)
Back Yard (BY)
Bedroom (BR)
Indoor Lock Down (ILD)
Outdoor Lock Down (OLD)
Head of House Room (HOHR)
The Rose Bedroom (RBR)
The White Bedroom (WBR)
The Hell Room is the Have-Not room (HNR)
Storage Room (SR)

It only takes a few good posts to earn your "Live Feed Updater" badge and LFU status. 

Also, all registered members of the forums have access to our chat rooms, at http://www.tvfanforums.net/index.php?/chat.html/ Stop in talk to SMVanBoyz, Fuskie, and I'm in there from time-to-time too. It's fun to be able to watch the feeds at dish the HGs at the same time.  

Please feel free to post info for other updaters to let them know how long you can update, or when you're taking a break and you want someone else to take over.

...And pictures, screen caps are welcome here too.

Thank you!
-Morty

9:38am BBT Good Morning Canada! The lights just went on in the BB house and house guests are starting to get up and get ready for their day.

10:17am-11:21am BBT Ryan is having one on one conversations with houseguests to see where there head is at. He has spoke with Derek, Jesse and Will so far. The discussions have been that Andrew and Hams are going on the block (Will told Ryan that Hams wants to put himself on the block so he can play the PoV). Ryan said that he will not back door anyone because he would rather put his target on the block up front and then he said if Hams or Andrew wins the PoV and pulls themselves off the block, he will put up Oliva and back door her if he knows for sure that he could get the votes to get her out.

11:22am BBT Ryan and Ali are now in the HOH room discussing where Ali's head is at and who she wants out.

11:39am BBT Ryan and Ali still in the HoH room talking. Ryan said that he would like to have a sit down dinner tonight and blow the rookies (??) game up and let them know that everyone knows they are lying...and then the feeds go down.

12:01pm BBT The feeds are back and they just opened up the have-not room for the house guests to see. All of the house guests enter the have-not room and they are trying to figure out where people would sleep. They talk about how cold it is in there and how it is so much worse then they thought it would be. They are pulling cob webs out of their hair...and then the feeds go back down.

12:10pm BBT The feeds come back with Derek and Jesse in the wash area. Derek told Jesse that he wants to talk to Will about bringing Ryan in (their alliance) and then Ali walked in so the subject changed to taking showers.

12:11pm BBT Ryan and Kaela are in the HoH room talking about who she would like to go out after Andrew and Hams. Kaela said that she is close with Derek and she is willing to work with whoever is willing to work with her, but no one wants to talk game with her. Kaela said that she does not have any idea who to put up if Andrew or Hams comes off the block, but she will think about it and let him know. As Kaela leaves the HoH room she hugs Ryan and thanks him for making her a have (so Ryan had to pick have-nots while feeds were down).

12:23pm BBT Paras is talking to Ryan in the HoH room now and she tells Ryan that Erica, Oliva, Johnny or Veronica would be one of her choices to replace if Andrew or Hams come off of the block. Ryan said that if one of them take themselves off the block then they could tell the other that they will save them because he really does not feel threatened by Andrew or Hams. He is just putting Andrew and Hams on the block because the others want him to and if he don't he will be a target.

12:38pm BBT Oliva enters the HoH room to talk to Ryan and she is asked the same question, who she would put up if Andrew or Hams come off the block. Oliva responds that she would put Maddy on the block because she is a threat to her personally. Ryan tells Oliva that he sees that she is laying low, but he is not running around saying her name to anyone. They both agree that they are both not back door kind of people. Ryan tells Oliva that Andrew was putting his name out there and he is not having it. Oliva does not know why Andrew is targeting her and she is not sure why, but today he apologized to her and they are good. Ryan asked Oliva if she would vote Maddy out if she was sitting next to Andrew and Oliva responds that she would not because she wants Andrew out.

12:43pm BBT Ryan tells Oliva about his plan to have a family dinner and blow up the rookies game. Oliva thinks that is funny and she thanks Ryan for not making her a have-not.

Edited by sassy2565
had she thanked Oliva for not making her a have-not and it was supposed to be she thanks Ryan

2:33 BBT: Ryan gathers all the HG to the LR for a house meeting. 

First up, Ryan starts the meeting by addressing housekeeping. Little things like picking up kleenex, putting towels where they need to be after use, rinsing dishes after eating, especially slop dishes....etc.

2:36 BBT: Ryan addresses Merron and Veronica (Newest houseguests) in front of the group to "bring up the elephant in the room."

Ryan states that he has trouble looking at someone in the face, and lying to them. "I feel like you guys have been put in a position, where I feel like you have been forced to lie to "us." A lot of the things, through no fault of your own, seem like they haven't added up. Again, we all are aware that BB has twists, but the story you came in with over time, (and I'm not the only one here who sees or feels this way) has rung a little hollow, and there's been a couple details since we're all familiar with the process of coming into the house...."

Ryan, speaking for himself, admits that he hasn't had any "meaningful" conversations with Merron or Veronica since they've come into the house and has avoided them because (he admits) he doesn't believe their original story. Ryan says, "For me, you're (Merron) from Edmonton, you flew out for a three-day trip to attend the show and come into the house. There's no way if you're from Edmonton, that you've packed for three days and that you have a 50 lb duffle bag." 

Veronica interrupts, "There's also certain things, that if we say, will create havoc for the whole house. There's also a possibility that what we're doing could be for the benefit for the whole house."

Ryan: "I know, I'm sure that's entirely the case. I guess what I'm trying to say is that I don't think you guys need to try and support that story."

Veronica "I told you guys from the get-go, you guys asked me when I came into the house and I told you, and I have not brought it up since then. It's not been something that I've been like, "Oh, Oh my God I can't believe I just came up from the audience and I'm like now, in the house!" I told you yesterday my story, and from then there is going to be no effort from my part to further tell you anything about it. And like you guys know, the show there are twists, and who knows what, if what I'm saying comes out negative on me, or the whole house. (I have an idea though), and what I'm trying to tell you is that possibly, is it really that big of a deal to you guys? I'm just telling you that we get what you all are saying, and when we were told we were coming into the house, we were like "This is the way we were coming into the house, starting on this point," but it's just like you gotta do what is good for the house. The thing is that sometimes what you do goes the opposite way for the house and everyone gets punished, and we get where you are all coming from and we realize this is super sketch, like this is a really sketchy way to come into the house, but trust us when we say that (their entry story)." Basically, Veronica is saying that she's only vocalized her story when she's entered the house yesterday. That she's avoided talking about it because she doesn't want anyone to think they are being sketchy, but if it's a big deal to anyone, they can ask questions about it. But she just wants everyone to focus on them being there now, "We are the 15 living in the house, and who cares how we all got in here."

Ryan interjects to note that they are all 15 houseguests, it's not 13 against 2 or anything, they are all equally in this now. 

Veronica continues to say she cannot confirm anything additional to their "story" and that eventually she thinks they will all find out in time, but for now, she asks that no one really ask any questions about it because they can't answer anything. 

Merron jumps in to say his "peace." "I gave you guys my story, and we were not brought here to screw you guys up. I'm personally trying my best to pull you guys aside individually to get to know you better. But you guys are a tight group, and I wish I could be a part of the group that originally came in, but as curious as you all can be, there's only so much we can say. We just want you guys to love us."

Veronica: "I just want you guys to know that we are not in a position to be lying to you right now. We're new, and it's early in the game."

Hamza is skeptical, asks for more details to their story, if there's any additional info they were given before coming into the house, whatnot. He thinks "he knows how you guys actually got into the house." Veronica just repeats that they can't say anything, and they don't want to give any details that might harm or punish everyone if they say the wrong thing. 

• morty unpinned this topic
  • morty locked this topic