Episode 2.12: Fire + Water

Jem

Airdate: Winter 2006

• 11/26 - Charlie-centric episode that will feature his parents as well as his brother. We learn that Mr. Pace is a butcher. The episode will also feature Karen, the wife of a rock star (Liam?) and a British director. Source: My Entertainment World
  • 12/01 - Flashbacks will feature 8-year-old Charlie and 12-year-old Liam.
Source: SpoilerFix.com

• 1 month later...

Courtesy of: SPOILERFIX

Airdate: January 25, 2006

• 01/09 - Guest starring are Neil Hopkins as Liam, Jeremy Shada as young Charlie, Zack Shada as young Liam, Sammi Davis as Mrs. Pace, Vanessa Branch as Karen and Craig Young as director. Source: ABC
  • 01/05 - Dominic Monaghan says, "We're gonna jump into some pretty Charlie-centric stories involving his struggle with the drugs on the island, and the fact that he feels in some way he's losing his grip on his relationship with Claire and also with the baby, which sends Charlie down a kind of one-way street. He's kind of on his way to self-destruction." Source: Kristin on E!Online
  • 01/04 - When Charlie's vividly surreal dreams lead him to believe Claire's baby, Aaron, is in danger, Locke suspects Charlie may be using again. Meanwhile, Sawyer encourages Hurley to act on his attraction to Libby. Source: ABC
Courtesy of: SPOILERFIX

Airdate: January 25, 2006

• 01/18 - Dominic Monaghan confessed that "it looks like" Charlie is hitting the powder again and offered this preview of next Wednesday's Charlie-centric outing: "We're going to be seeing a lot of stuff about how Charlie is responding to the rest of the group pushing him away." Source: Ask Ausiello @ TV Guide

• 3 weeks later...

i was checkin out the boards over at ABC.com, and there are som people who are pissed off and offended over the whole baptism issue in last nights show. Someone said her and her boyfriend sat there with thier jaws dropped when Claire said that Aaron wont go to heaven if he is not baptised, and then Eko said that he would Baptise them both.

Did anyone find this offensive? I sure didnt, i didnt even know it was an issue until i went to the ABC boards.

Im glad i dont post there, there are sure some weirdos. One person just denounced the whole show......i guess its not turning out the way they wanted, but what would be the fun in that, what would be the fun in getting all of our questions answered right now.

I'm not sure anyone who would be legitimately offended by the Baptism portion of the show really "gets" the show.

I was waiting for a Baptism by Fire comment, what with the fire and all.

Stupid question, though, did Charlie start the fire to burn the smack stockpile or just as a diversion?

I'm not sure anyone who would be legitimately offended by the Baptism portion of the show really "gets" the show.

I was waiting for a Baptism by Fire comment, what with the fire and all.

Stupid question, though, did Charlie start the fire to burn the smack stockpile or just as a diversion?

For the diversion, Locke took the Mary Drugs, and put them in his locked closet with the guns. Still trying to figure out why he kept them

I can't help but think that Locke is drugging Charlie somehow, all the freaky dreams and sleep walking... and when he took Aaron during the fire, did you see his eyes? He looked very messed up! Like his brother did whenever they showed him.

Possible???

Archived