December 8th Show Coverage

Jem

Survivor: Guatemala

This is your Survivor Show Thread and this is how it works:

We need people to cover the show so we can post a summary on our Survivor Page. We need volunteers to commit to writing a segment (from commercial to commercial) and people who will post as they watch the show. Anyone doing screen caps can post them in this thread too. When you have written your segment, please post it here and it will get picked up and edited into our show summary.

The show is nearly here

• 2 weeks later...

Winter Storms or aka ice storms blanketing Central Texas right now , cable and power going in and out. It is not scheduled to be over till tomorrow , I will try to be here tonight but dependent on if I have the power or cable at that time. In the mean time I would like to scream Calgon take me away . I have two grown wolves and 6 4 week old pups in the house and driving me crazy , mostly the pups there everywhere and eating everything. LOL .

Jem on a side note I will help out on the finale part , I will at least do the show live the rest depends on the format, may change to segments after the first 4.

Sorry about the storm wolf. If we don't see you online, stay safe and warm and post a picture of your wolf puppies sometime. :)

As for the finale. I'm not sure of the format either. We'll get there...lol

Thanks

Sorry I could not make it Jem but here are some wolf pics for ya'll , hope you enjoy them.. And barring bad weather , lol I will be here for the final show.

Me and the Daddy of the Pups , his Name is Dakota

p10100229ii.jpg

The Mommy and the babys , her name is Crystal Blue , note the eyes.

p10100279qf.jpg

Another Daddy shot

p10100300fh.jpg

My grand daughter and the pups.

p10100240gt.jpg

Another shot of Mom and the Pups last weekend

p10100295gu.jpg

The Pups in there first week , they were still good then , lol.

p26al.jpg

The Pups with the grand kids last weekend ,not to mention the cat overseer.

100103zr.jpg

An over view shot of the pups and the kids.

100063fz.jpg

And last and thank god least , a copy of my husband on the right and the father of these kids also known as my Judd look alike , I got more of him , lmao.

p10100507uo.jpg

strike that the husband on the left , Judd oh I mean John on the right.

OM GOSH!

Those pups are so cute. I miss having a dog. Lost mine to cancer a while ago. :(

Thanks wolf

We see Cindy and Steph making their way to the reward. Cindy in confessional,

Archived