EPISODE 12 - Price for Immunity

MomCatHB

1. In an attempt to break up the Final Four, one Survivor plants doubt in another's mind. Will this strategic risk turn the tide?

2. One Survivor receives a sealed envelope containing a clue that could provide an advantage in the next Immunity Challenge.

3. A bidding war breaks out at a Reward Challenge auction when family members and loved ones show up unannounced.

Do you have any thoughts, guesses, fantasies, Reward or Challenge info, spoilers, pictures, Insider Information, whatever...?

1. In an attempt to break up the Final Four, one Survivor plants doubt in another's mind. Will this strategic risk turn the tide?

2. One Survivor receives a sealed envelope containing a clue that could provide an advantage in the next Immunity Challenge.

3. A bidding war breaks out at a Reward Challenge auction when family members and loved ones show up unannounced.

1) No. (Lydia to Judd)

2) Danni

3) Not a question.

Judd wins the family reward according to the spoilers... He is supposed to borrow enough money... He is also supposed to take Steph and Cindy... Or he will take Rafe and Steph... Danni is also supposed to win immunity this week and it is said that she will win it in the auction...

Do you have any thoughts, guesses, fantasies, Reward or Challenge info, spoilers, pictures, Insider Information, whatever...?

1. Lydia tries to planty doubts with Judd.

2. Danni gets the sealed envelope.

3. Judd wins the family challenge and takes his puppet master (Stephame) with him.

Judd wins the family reward according to the spoilers... He is supposed to borrow enough money... He is also supposed to take Steph and Cindy... Or he will take Rafe and Steph... Danni is also supposed to win immunity this week and it is said that she will win it in the auction...

Nice to 'read' you Yana! Haven't heard from you in a while! Hiya, and hope your doing well!

Hey there Crappy!!!! Nice to see you too... With Neb posting those pictures of Danni with the necklace I think all doubts are out on if she gets it or not... From what I can find on all the spoiler sites they think things will go like this... Judd wins the family reward and get's to take two others with him... He picks Steph and Cindy... While away they decide that it's time for Lydia to go because they can't vote out their planned victim Danni... Meanwhile back at camp, Danni somehow talks Rafe and Lydia into voting for Judd... Now if you are counting the votes that makes it a tie... 3 Lydia and 3 Judd... No-one really knows how the tie breaker will be... don't know if it will be the who had more votes before now or if it will be the ol' purple rock... But Judd loses and is booted... I can see this happening... Judd has more votes than Lydia I think... I will have to go back and check...

with all these damn friggin spoilers everywhere, why even watch the episode then. and shouldnt this stuff be in the spoilers thread ?? grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I understand what you mean Mike... I like spoilers... There are still lots of things that happen that no-one knows... I have always been the one out there shouting don't post a spoiler without a warning, but here I was doing it... Thanks for reminding me that some people don't want to know before the show...

LOL Dayum Neb you are right... Still I think I might try the written in white trick... I can state in black if you want to read the spoiler all you have to do is highlight the text... Thanks for the idea for that one, and thanks for the correction about the title Neb...

Archived