They don't talk enough....it's unrealistic that none of them

cindyannie

Not only that, they don't speak or say anything when there is strange behaviour or when they meet new people they don't say much. Locke and Eko were the only two that really exchanged any questions and they weren't even answered. That is my only complaint. The characters don't talk enough.

Guest ranster627

While I agree with you from what we see, I guess it really becomes a case of the writers wanting too many secrets kept ... my major complaint is that we didn't see what happened to the last 20-odd tailies that went missing ... were they attacked en masse? Were they dwindled down? That's what I want to know, how is it that Bernard was the only survivor of that?

It's only human nature to when exposed to such a horrific crash and subsequent survival mode that you would exchange observations, opinions, questions, etc etc. .. none of these people ever talk about what they know or what they saw. I understand that the writers want to maintain some element of surprise and keep us guessing but I'm saying they don't even tell each other what we already know from what we've seen the front section go through and the tailies haven't really told anyone much. Wouldn't you think the tailies would be enthusiastic about finding other survivors especially armed and have water and food ones. I just don't get that. There is way too much camera shots of people not speaking but just looking. It's frustrating.

While I agree with you from what we see, I guess it really becomes a case of the writers wanting too many secrets kept ... my major complaint is that we didn't see what happened to the last 20-odd tailies that went missing ... were they attacked en masse? Were they dwindled down? That's what I want to know, how is it that Bernard was the only survivor of that?

There were 23

4 made it to the front sections camp

Cindy dissapeared

9 were taken by the others

3 were taken by the others

nathan was killed by goodwyn

goodwyn was killed by ana

and they buried that guy when his infection from the broken leg killed him, and there were other graves there

before that guy died, it was either ana, or the blonde that said 3 have already died

so i think that explains that pretty well

Guest ranster627
There were 23

4 made it to the front sections camp

Cindy dissapeared

9 were taken by the others

3 were taken by the others

nathan was killed by goodwyn

goodwyn was killed by ana

and they buried that guy when his infection from the broken leg killed him, and there were other graves there

before that guy died, it was either ana, or the blonde that said 3 have already died

so i think that explains that pretty well

okay ... now I am really confused ... they seemed to expect to find more back in their shelter and huddled with Bernard who explained the others had taken the rest ... that was found out in that old shelter they had and that was what made Ana want to move ... or am I losing my mind?

It's only human nature to when exposed to such a horrific crash and subsequent survival mode that you would exchange observations, opinions, questions, etc etc. ..

That may be true for some, but not for me ... I shut down ... but I do think what we saw was the first meeting and I am sure we will see more talking and exchanging info next show ...

okay ... now I am really confused ... they seemed to expect to find more back in their shelter and huddled with Bernard who explained the others had taken the rest ... that was found out in that old shelter they had and that was what made Ana want to move ... or am I losing my mind?

No, there were only the five of them

Guest ranster627

nice to see THIS topic is still here ...

then I am truly confused about why there was such shock when they reached their shelter ... they seemed to expect to find more people still there ...

Yeah more dialogue would be great...near the end of the show ..everyone is in slow motion with some sappy music. Thats 5 minutes worth of non-sense...give me some action!!!

that non-sense is usually real emotional. i love that this show get you on so many levels

Im glad that you like the emotional part about it...I like the action part of it ...It just shows what people pull from the show...And I do agree with you it is a great show...but as far as emotions...I get emotional when the "others" come...or when Mr. Ecko takes off of his shirt...NOW they can show him in slow motion for 5 minutes with some music and I will enjoy every part of it YEAH!!! YKWIS?? :P

LMAO!!!! That me with Jack. He is just so sexy. I hear he skinny dips in the ocean in hawaii. I need to move there and make him fall in love and marry me ...lol I think thats legal in Hawaii

Archived