The Gauntlet 2

nebartist

Okay I started a new thread because it is officially starting in 2 weeks (not sure what day)

They have some new rules. The teams will have a captain and if the team loses a challenge either the captain or the team chooses a member from their own team to go up agains the captain in the Gauntlet. Who ever loses of course goes home. The winner is the captain the following week.

They didnt say if the captain on the winning team would remain captain or not

MTV had a preview tuesday. I am sure they will show it again 50 times.

The preview was decent, There was some drama even without Veronica., Rachel, Coral, Tina and Tonya

There is Beth and Julie. They are always good for some :o moments

And a couple of my fav good guys are there Ruthie. And Jamie (RW New Orleans) who is yummy. At least he was on the RW they didnt show much of him in the Preview.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Starts Monday December 5th @ 10:00 pm.

Well tonights episode has made it clear that being the team captain sucks. Jo from RW has beat Beth to the first psychotic meltdown of the season. Wow she really lost it and guess we have to wait for next week to see the culmination of it all complete with police. Looks like this may be a ruckus rowdy Gauntlet season.

Also I know MTV is infamous for commercial ladden shows but tonight's episode seemed like more than ever. Ahh coporate America at it's best.

Anyone watch the new Real World/Road Rules Challenge The Gauntlet II Veterans vs. Newbies?? It premired last night, and as expected, because it on MTV, is getting progressivly worse. Seems like its turned in to a 32 (i think) people hook-up. With the exception of our favorite morman, Julie!!

The woman are basically all slutted out even more, and alll the men seem to be on roid rages. What happened to the good ole days of challenges, without it being a big sex/testostorone/my penis is bigger than yours so let me jump off this balcony to prove it party?? Anyone notice Danny?? Cute little gay guy who was on Road Rules?? Yeah, not little anymore, he looks just a roided out as the rest of those guys now. Quite sad.

Last night started with a 'King of the Hill' type challenge on a small barge on the water. While the veteran guys played a nice game of rock, paper, scissors to decided on the winner, the rookie guys, who are not quite used to how to control the roid rages as the veteran guys, went all out crazy and almost killed each other. The women, did the exact oppisite. The Veteran girls almost killed each other, and the newbies played RPC.

Mark, Syrus, Montana, and Ugly Old Annoying Stupid Beth, you guys are way way to old to be doing this. Mark, your almost 40,and your celebrating last night for your 30ish birthday....get out of denial. And thank you (insert deity here) that Eric and his "im an old and insecure man" jump rope didnt decide to compete this year. There should be an age limit, or perhaps a grey hair and wrinkles limit, after all, does MTV really want to get into paying hospital bills for these old folks??

And what the hell is gonna be fun watching a this puke fest without our favorite bitches from the Axil of Evil; Coral, Veronica, Tonya, and those other two?? Well at least we got Robin, Katie and Aneesa (what happened to that bitch) to look for the drama.

Darn, No Miz. For once THANK (insert deity here)

This show is more trashy and ridiculously stupid than ever.

I will watch every week, and be a sad sad man when its over.

I saw it. What a wild 30 minutes. Beth actually cracks me up. I don't understand the Beth history. Did something happen a few seasons ago? Why do people hate her so much? She usually seems the be calm and has everyone acting a fool around her. She talks trash about people, but so does everyone else.

Not sure if I remember this correctly but, the first challenge that Beth did she was waaay out of shape and older than the rest and was booted immediately. The second one she came back with attitude (for not getting a chance) and on top of that Norm from her season was on too... (who everyone likes) and he HATES Beth for something that happened between the two of them many years ago. It just got worse from there and now it's a mob mentality thing. It doesn't matter what she does... majority will not like her cause they're not allowed to... <_<

i think the challenge is good, i dont think it will be my favorite.

my favorites are cameran susie and julie.

but based on the previews (dont read this if you dont wanna know who is in the gauntlet next week)

cameran is in the gauntlet which means kina is in the gauntlet

does somone else quit next week because they are emphasizing it alot. does this mean the loser of the gauntlet and the quitter goes home?

That first Guantlet was on the lame side. The host (name escapes me) tells them they can steal coconuts but kept yelling "no wrestling". Derek trips me out. I can never tell when that guys is drunk or sober but he seems to always pull through. If they wanted to keep Adam, which it seemed like most did, they should have put someone weak like Ace up. Derek may win quite a few Guantlets I suspect.

That first Guantlet was on the lame side. The host (name escapes me) tells them they can steal coconuts but kept yelling "no wrestling".

I noticed that too!!! Didn't seem right that Adam wasn't allowed to do whatever it took to get the coconuts especially since it seemed the rules at the beginning of the comp. were a "no holds barred" kind of gauntlet.

I really thought I was the only one who ever watched this show. I always ask myself after every episode why I watch.

But it's like a car wreck I can't help but watch ...

I don't know who if anyone I want to root for.

what the hell did Cameron even show up for?

So true!!! I think next time someone just wants to roll over like that the producers should send home both the quitter and the captain home as double punishment. This way no deals can be cut or people worrying about getting rid of their "frirnds". Tonight show was definitely a snoozer!!!!

• 3 weeks later...

I think I caught up with this show now. Missed several episodes but watch reruns here and there. Tonight's episode was pretty funny. Beth totally threw it back in the Veteran's faces. Normally I dislike Beth but tonight I was kinda hoping she'd pull it off just to see their faces in complete disbelief. Then to see Montana kiss her ass after she basically caused the ruckus with Beth was too classic. Can't wait to see being captain go to her head....... 'cus we all know it will.

LOL stephen my thoughts exatly. That was The best gauntlet this season! I like Ruthie and all but that was great! and i loved how BEth said she wasn't going to try and then kicked Ruthie's ass. And what comp was Mark watching when he said Ruthie was kicking ass? :blink:

Archived