Rose and Bernard

mikede

I loved Rose and Bernard's reunion. It's funny that not a word was spoken, but their actions spoke volumes. And, what about Sun and Jin? Could that scene have been any more powerful? I'm glad I taped it so I can go back and watch those last few minutes. Priceless...

Guest ranster627

This should be the reunion worth waiting for ... they both seem so kind, I truly hope they do meet again tonight ... I think the show needs the stability they can offer, and just some simple LOVE!

I loved the drama ... reminded me of the scene when Shannon was told about Boone ... no words then too!

Was it just me, or did Rose and Bernard just look great together!?!

I loved the drama ... reminded me of the scene when Shannon was told about Boone ... no words then too!

Was it just me, or did Rose and Bernard just look great together!?!

I started crying before they even saw each other :rolleyes: ...all in all, I thought it was a relatively mediocre episode except for the GREAT ending and Locke and Mr. Eko's initial encounter. I'm really lovin Mr. Eko- what an interesting character. I can't wait to see his backstory!

I don't know about anyone else, but Kate is beginning to bug me...make up your freaking mind girl! Next week's episode should reveal alot...I hope B)

Guest ranster627

Next week's episode worries me ... looks like one of those cliffhanger things again according to the previews ... and I agree about Jun and Sin ... and even Michael and Vincent ...

Kate drives me crazy all the time ... to me she is the dullest character ...

I love the infusion of new charaxcters ... all 4 nwill be assets to the show ... Was Ana Lucia's killing of her baby's murderer acceptable ... it left with me mixed emotions .... but I do like the character ... what concerns me is she is so much like Sayid ...

For me though was the Rose and Bernard reunion ... I have waited a long time for it, and I feel satisfied!

Have to admit I thought of you Ranster when Rose and Bernard were reunited. :)

And, I liked all three reunion's... even Michael and Vincent was emotional for me. (Don't know if you'd count Jack and Ana Lucia as a 4th but, I liked that reunion too and look forward to what will be happening there.)

I don't like Ana Lucia's character but, I do think she's needed on the show and I'm hoping that I'll warm up to her but, it probably won't happen until she warms up too.

I didn't have any mixed feelings when it came to her killing the man that shot her. It was wrong. It 's bad no matter how it's sliced because she is a cop and she committed murder. Cops have a hard enough time as it is getting the respect that the majority of them deserve. It doesn't help and it's even worse in my opinion when an officer of the law takes it into their own hands. This isn't even a case of him not coming to justice and her doing something after he was let free. They had him in custody and she CHOSE to murder him. It's going to take a lot for me to come around to liking this character.

Guest ranster627

Ceci Darling, I see what you are saying ... but the same argument could be made about Sayid who tortured people (albeit under orders) .... for some weird reason, it almost seemed surreal to me, the scene where she killed the guy, kind of out of sequence and like a "dream" ... then again, I am likely just hoping that is what it was ...

I do hope we get to "hear" Rose and Bernard interract next ... I want to see how they communicate ...

Well, I admit that scene seemed out of place to me too. Maybe it was just a dream... I thought it might be when they aired it? I guess we'll see soon enough.

Oh and I forgot to mention that I loved the kiss between Rose and Bernard... it was just the right amount of desparate connection and relief that they were together and totally sweet at the same time. Eye connection was awesome.

I dont think the Sun/Jin reunion would have gotten me the most if it wasnt for that whole boring Sun/Jin episode a few weeks ago. That boring episode was totally worth getting through to set us up for that 10 seconds .....lol

Almost???? It was a three hanky show for me! What does it take King???

I'm in agreement with you, Ranster. I had my box of kleenex right by my side in expectation of the anticipated moment- and started crying even before their eyes met! I hope we see more of them in next week's episode...

Guest ranster627
I'm in agreement with you, Ranster. I had my box of kleenex right by my side in expectation of the anticipated moment- and started crying even before their eyes met! I hope we see more of them in next week's episode...

I would love to see them all the time, but if we don't, at least we know they are together again!

Archived