The Jury

Francis_3

If Steph, Lydia and Rafe were not thinking about taking Jamie to the final 2, were they considering his jury vote?

I mean, from what I gathered, he seemed quite PO'ed at the outcome. I'm not sure if he knew Judd was the only one still with him, unless he recognized the handwriting. He was so paranoid he may not want any of them to win the million.

If Steph and Gary were the final two, would Jamie forgive the backstab or hold a grudge?

**BTW, sorry if this is already a thread, I couldn't find it...

well if danni or gary get to the final 2, then they are guarenteed 2 votes so far. Steph and co need to realize that the 2 voted off wont vote for them, so theyll need to get rid of danni and gary

If Steph, Lydia and Rafe were not thinking about taking Jamie to the final 2, were they considering his jury vote?

I mean, from what I gathered, he seemed quite PO'ed at the outcome. I'm not sure if he knew Judd was the only one still with him, unless he recognized the handwriting. He was so paranoid he may not want any of them to win the million.

If Steph and Gary were the final two, would Jamie forgive the backstab or hold a grudge?

**BTW, sorry if this is already a thread, I couldn't find it...

Jamie will never vote for Steph to win... But she will not make final two so point is mute...

Jamie will never vote for Steph to win... But she will not make final two so point is mute...

You got that one right King. Besides, he probably won;t be happy with anyone other than Judd, and Judd shouldn't make it to the final two. So, he has to vote for someone...

• 3 weeks later...

These are my thoughts/predictions...it has been said that danni and steph will be the final two so this is how i think the votes will go

Rafe- Stephanie

Lydia- Stephanie

Cindy- Danni

Gary- Danni

Judd-Stephanie

Bobby Jon- Danni

Jamie-Danni

so it looks like danni will win but that is just my prediction/hope :D

Archived