EPISODE 11 - Everything is Personal

MomCatHB

1. One Survivor's attempt to forge an alliance is overheard by a lurking tribemate.

2. A castaway is livid after a tribemate targets her for elimination in a Reward Challenge, which leads to an eruption back at camp.

3. Paranoia fills the air, leading one Survivor to declare, "Everyone is lying, even the people you'd least expect!"

4. Tribal Council is full of surprises when one Survivor takes advantage of the group setting to call out a tribemate. How will this influence the vote?

Do you have any thoughts, guesses, fantasies, Reward or Challenge info, spoilers, pictures, Insider Information, whatever...?

1. One Survivor's attempt to forge an alliance is overheard by a lurking tribemate.

2. A castaway is livid after a tribemate targets her for elimination in a Reward Challenge, which leads to an eruption back at camp.

3. Paranoia fills the air, leading one Survivor to declare, "Everyone is lying, even the people you'd least expect!"

4. Tribal Council is full of surprises when one Survivor takes advantage of the group setting to call out a tribemate. How will this influence the vote?

Do you have any thoughts, guesses, fantasies, Reward or Challenge info, spoilers, pictures, Insider Information, whatever...?

I am guessing 1 Is Gary is overheard, but I don't know by who... Maybe Danni?

I am guessing 2 is Danni or Lydia

3 sounds like Judd or Lydia

4 really sounds like Judd so it will most likely be someone else... hehe...

My guesses are:

1. Judd seems like a "lurker" so I think he overhears Gary trying to make another plea.

2. Stephanie acts the most "entitled". She'd be livid if someone targeted her during a challenge.

3. Rafe starts to get paranoid since the tribe is perceiving him as a threat.

4. Gary seems to be the only one with the balls to call someone out at tribal council. Maybe he finally tells the tribe of Judd's lie about the immunity idol being on the ground.

1. One Survivor's attempt to forge an alliance is overheard by a lurking tribemate. Rafe or Stephanie or Judd

2. A castaway is livid after a tribemate targets her for elimination in a Reward Challenge, which leads to an eruption back at camp. Judd attempts to elimate Stephanie.

3. Paranoia fills the air, leading one Survivor to declare, "Everyone is lying, even the people you'd least expect!" Rafe

4. Tribal Council is full of surprises when one Survivor takes advantage of the group setting to call out a tribemate. How will this influence the vote? Gary calls out Judd for lying about the Immunity Idol.

My guesses are:

1. Stephanie

2. Judd tries to take out Stephanie

3. Rafe

4. Gary calls out Judd about lying about the hidden immunity idol

Judd overhears Lydia/ Rafe and Cindy talking about booting Judd and Steph, then Gary and Danni (possibly playing both pairs against eachother)

I can see Cindy getting targetted by Judd and letting all of the pint-up anger over the past couple of weeks come out

After Jamie's booting, Judd has to be panicking, but I think the quote is something Gary would say as an observation

I think Gary NFL "career" gets outed (but not by Danni)

Another forum says that Judd catches Gary trying to ally with Lydia. Also, Survivor Live is not on this Friday and it will be on Monday. Usually when there is a holiday they just skip it because the bootie will not still be in NYC. However, in this case Judd lives in NYC so it will make it easy for him to appear on Monday after he is booted on Thursday.

Gary talking to lydia heard by judd

judd

My guesses are:

1. Gary

2. Stephanie

3. Judd

4. Judd calls out Gary or Raffe

Dang it can we just fast foward to the crappy final 4?

Loved Gary's comment about everyone getting Stephanie's autograph :lol:

Yea, I mentioned that elsewhere. It was great, I got a big chuckle from it! If Steph rolled her eyes anymore tonight I thought they were going to fall out of her skull!

Archived