EPISODE 10 - Eating and Sleeping with the Enemy

MomCatHB

1. In a down-and-dirty struggle for Reward in the mud, a team is let down by the failure of one member.

2. One tribemate's incessant paranoia drives another to the breaking point.

3. Some feel vulnerable, and some feel sure of who should go, leading to an unpredictable Tribal Council. Will the strong survive, or will the weak slide by?

What are your thoughts, ideas, wishes, dreams, guesses, or whatever?

1)Wonders which Survivor finds mud tae icky tae touch.

2)Toss up....they're all carrying clubs o'er their shoulds looking tae clock Jamie.

3)Weak...as in boring?Then Amy & Lydia will sliiiiiiiiiiiiiide right by like a well oiled banana on an ice rink!

4)My dream involves Matthew MacConaughey,tequila and that oil and................mind drift.............

KILT FLASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't any of you have ideas on the clues or Fantasy or Rewards or Immunity or who will be Booted???

2. Is Jamie still suffering from paranoia?

Now, do you think a new Immunity Idol has been hidden or was that the only one?

1. In a down-and-dirty struggle for Reward in the mud, a team is let down by the failure of one member.

I'm just wondering why, when the challenges are all individual, would a "team" be let down by the failure of one member. Doesn't make any sense to me.

I'm just wondering why, when the challenges are all individual, would a "team" be let down by the failure of one member. Doesn't make any sense to me.

Sometimes they team them up just for reward challenges...

Perhaps the "teams" are just along old party lines...Jamie's team vs. Gary's team??

Wow KOR, pong!!!! I miss my pong.

And the answer is::

Episode 10 : "Eating and Sleeping with the Enemy"

Reward Challenge: Mud/Obstacle Course

The Mud Obstacle Course is the Reward Challenge (a helicopter is shown landing at the challenge site).

Survivors compete in two teams with 2 males and females on each team. They are bound as pairs but are competing in teams of 4 (spec by FlowerPower at SurvivorBlows).

Pairs are: Gary/Judd playing with Cindy/Steph and Jamie/Rafe playing with Danni/Lydia.

The pairs are attached via a rope that is connected to a belt around each pair member's waist. The pairs climb over and under obstacles on a muddy course.

For more details and for a summary of the IC, go to the spoilers thread (pinned).

Ahh, that brings back memories of sweet Eliza all covered in mud, making her way thru that course!!! Now that was a reward in itself!!!

Rafe is doing awesome!!! Ive loved him from day one. He's won what.....2 imunities, and came in second for the third?? Noone expected this. It was so cute when he relized that he could now be percieved as a threat ....LMAO And it seemed like the whole getting rid of Jamie was his idea.

Judd - It seems like one week he is super cool, and one week he super sucks. I do think it was a bad idea for them notto tell Judd about voting out jamie, but Judd would have probably told jamie, and jamie would went went even more crazy at the camp.

Cindy - Wow, she was actually inthis episode.

Lydia - As Much as i love her, i think she needs to go. i agreed with what gary said at the reward about the strongest players deserving it. She should go next.

Danni - Im glad she won reward. And i really really really liked seeingher and steph working together, and then playing together. If they would have been on the same team together earlier in the game, i think they would have been a strong player

gary - I am SOOO glad he got through another week. He definitly deserves to be there more than jamie.

Steph - What can i say. I love steph, and i dont know if she has gotten farther so far than she did last time, but she is definitly in a good position

Jamie - he is hot. Glad he is gone, he was becoming canerous to the tribe. I do like the way him and rafe worked together at the reward challenge

Reward Challenge - LYDIA!!!!! Just Crawling!!! OMG!! haha. Danni and Steph KICKED ASS!!! Man they are an awesome team. The reward was super sweet too!! Not nice to see a naked judd....haha. I think all 4 of them said it, that they wouldnt want to share this award with anyone else but who was there. I agree, i think those 4 would make an awesome final 4. I could substitute rafe for judd though. I want to see Rafe make it to the final two.

Immunity Challenge - Didnt that look like a lot of fun!! Seems like the same 4 people always making to round two of these immunity challenges. again, great job rafe! and dont slack off winning these immunities. Now is the time to keep winning them, especially if your going to percieved as a threat.

All in All, another good episode. I love this show