Paris Hilton

Jem

Now you're trying to backpedal and say it isn't relevant.

I haven't changed anything...

You can be her prison pen pal and ask her if she is wearing panties while in jail.

Troll...

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Troll...

I beg your pardon? I'm not a troll at all. I joined this board to discuss BB, saw this topic and joined in just like everyone else did.

For you to call my comments irrelevant and call me a troll because you made a statement that simply isn't true is very immature and condescending. I also have to wonder if you discriminate against women. I don't know exactly who you think you are, but I'm not someone who will take the word of someone who has 3,000+ posts on a message board as gospel. I'm sorry you're wrong, but that's the way things go sometimes when you know not of which you speak. There are average people who have received the same charge as Paris Hilton and received a stiffer punishment. That's life. I'm sorry you can't accept it that you are wrong, but it's true, so just man up about it. I live in the United States of America, and know firsthand what type of punishments are meted out for probation violations and DUi's because of the instances I have noted in previous posts. Do you?

Perhaps the administrator of the board needs to be informed of your behavior, but something tells me you're the resident troll on this board, not anyone else. Tsk tsk for resorting to name calling when you're obviously not man enough to admit when you are wrong. My fiance wants to know what it's like to live in your mom's basement and what it's like to be you.

I don't know if anyone posting here is a troll or not... The best thing to do is just put someone on ignore if they say things you don't want to read... That way you don't have to read what they are saying... It's not hard... :)

I apologize if I was out of line. We have had trouble with some people lately and it is hard to tell who are the legitimate new people. Sorry.

Marty this kind of thing happens often... I have given up even trying to guess anymore... I just try to treat everyone the same, until they give me reason not to... I can sure understand how ya feel though... You're a great person... No harm no foul right???

Keep talking all you want Starshine, it's quite entertaining actually... I appreciate it...

However, after you made this comment:

You can be her prison pen pal and ask her if she is wearing panties while in jail.

I took you for a troll... And your further bashing and slandering speculations just justifies it...

I wish they locked her up longer, I'm rather tired at looking at her skanky mug, and vomiting over people's fascination with a spoiled brat that has had everything handed to her, yet abuses it all.

Ignore her. She is a fame whore in every sense of the word, and she will wither without attention.

I'm the ONLY Troll on this board dammit! Forgive King. The dryer ate his fav pair of pink panties and a ride in his macho twuck hasn't made him feel any better.

-->smirk,snicker,evilgrin<--

I just read in Star or one of those darn mags that she may get a book deal for a tell all of her time behind bars. Can you believe that crap? If she is given money, she should be made to give to charity, like victims of DUI or something!

There was something in the news last night--but I missed it--about some new controversy (yawn) she has stirred up while relaxing in the private and posh "medical" unit of the clinker.

Anyone know what that is??

Anyone care...??

I think her parents visiting stirred a lot of trouble as they didn't have to wait and were ushered in while people had been waiting form 2 hours or more.

Here is the latest if you want to read.

Paris Hilton out of jail medical ward

ap_small.gif

LYNWOOD, Calif. - Paris Hilton has been transferred out of a medical ward at a Los Angeles County jail and returned to the all-women's facility where she began her sentence for a probation violation more than a week ago, a sheriff's official said Thursday.

After her brief release last week after just three days behind bars caused an uproar, a judge sent Hilton, 26, back into the jail system, starting at a downtown correctional treatment center where she was to undergo medical and psychiatric exams to determine where she should be held. Full story here.

She is in the medical unit back at the Co. Jails. She is there while they are making sure she will be able to transition to a regular jail cell.

When she was in the first time she had full access to the kitchen area and got all the food and treats she wanted.

Quote: "Paris had found God in the slammer. She said so.......

(usually it takes a couple years behind bars but for Paris it took 3 days) "

I wonder if he was wearing Versace!

Quote: "She is in the medical unit back at the Co. Jails. She is there while they are making sure she will be able to transition to a regular jail cell. "

Whew, good for her. I hope they treat her anorexia while she is there!

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name