Paris Hilton

Jem

Paris Hilton Touts Spicy Burger in TV Ad

LOS ANGELES - Paris Hilton likes her burgers spicy. The hotel heiress, actress, jewelry designer and entrepreneur will star in a television commercial next week in which she will slap suds on the side of a Bentley automobile and chomp on a thick burger while clad in a skimpy black bathing suit.

Hilton will perform the feat to a rock version of the song "I Love Paris in the Springtime."

The ad for the fast-food chain Carl's Jr. will feature Hilton's signature tag line, which doubles as a reference to the barbecue sauce and jalapenos-pepper laden sandwich

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw the commercial on The View - they aired it so that they could discuss it. I was shocked not only at the commercial but also at the fact the The View would air it in the morning!! LOL I just want Paris Hilton to go away!! Why can't she just go away?? :roll:

• 1 year later...

Finally a celebrity gets what they deserve. Im glad. We need more judges like him. I dont see how they can say she didnt deserve it. Whatever. I guess her pink heels are gonna be turned in for a orange or tan jumpsuit

• 3 weeks later...
Nancy Grace is all over it right now.... LOL...

I've been loving Nancy Grace since Paris was sentenced, she has been all over Paris :lol:

But I heard she may only actually serve 23 days. See, this is what's wrong with this country. Do you think that if it was an average Joe or Jane committing the same crime, they would get a reduced sentence? She should do the full time, and serve it in the general population.

• 2 weeks later...

Paris Hilton has already been released from jail due to a medical problem. She will have to serve her original sentence of 45 days at home with an electronic monitoring device.

The report I read said she has served 5 days. Well, if she checked in at 11:30 pm on Sunday, and is already released Thursday morning, according to my math that is only 3 days.

I'll go drive drunk right now if I can spend 45 days at Paris's mansion.

They are counting the 30 minutes on Sunday as a full day, and the 30-45 min served today as a full day. Easiest 5 days ever served.

I heard it was a staph infection... It's crazy they are letting her out over that... I heard she was complaining that he cell was too cold... I think they let her out to get some peace...

Staph Infection

Well then put the biatch on antibiotics and she is in the perfect place..isolation..give her some lysol to clean the cell and she will be just fine..OMG this makes me sick. They put men and women in jail for lesser crimes who have children at home with no one to care for them but they cant' get house arrest...wtf is going on in this world..I guess it's the usual money talks and celebrity screams.

Yeah... HHHMMM I can't think of anyone to let in on this little secret... Dang I was hoping I could spring someone from jail... :censored:

The best way to give this skanky whore what she deserves is stop paying attention to her, stop buying magizines that feature her, and stop watching shows that have anything to do with her. She has contributed ZERO to society, she truly is a useless bag of skin.

Enough is enough people, just pretend she don't exist.

OKay I so didnt want to say this here but my 12 yr old son is sitting in DJJ for doing something really stupid and he cant get out but yet this (insert bad word here) is out after 3 days. You know they did that on purpose. Can I throw the BS flag in now. OMG this makes me sick

the fall out from this is gonna be crazy. just getting 23 days in jail was a break but doing just a few days and she get release is pure bs.

Guest jordansmom

Money talks ppl. but I what i really want to know is what type of diease or illness does she have that let her out of jail?

I may need to use it it one day.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name