Caryn

unknown08

Ok, I know everyone hates her, but i like her!

She says the truth about the tom thing.

its not tom's fault they ask him permission to do everything its the other suck ups fault. the thing with Katie-She does seem really lazy and when they were making the shelter, she just stood there and commented.

I LIKE CARYN!!!!! :D:D:D:D

I sorta like Caryn too... I think she has every right to be pissy at Katie. Katie is lazy and a smartass. Katie reminds me of that disrespectful "kids" on the Survivor Amazon when they treaty the older contestants like dirt and kick sand in their faces. Totally dislike Katie so, that's why I like Caryn. Unfortunelty, Caryn dissed my Tommy last week so, I'm eyeing her for chitz list... lol

Guest conniejoe

Caryn made some good observations regarding how Tom and Ian patronized everyone else, telling them what a good job they did at this and that.

My problem w/ Caryn is the whiny way she presents herself. It's never a good idea to be openly critical of people on your tribe, regardless of how right you are. It may be all in the "production", but Caryn comes across as being a complainer, and obnoxious about it at that.

I hope she gets a moment of mental clarity, and corrects this behavior. I would sure rather see Katie be booted before Caryn.

IMO, Katie does appear to be both lazy and cocky. I'm really not liking her!

Guest Anonymous

I admit I haven't really developed a feeling for her one way or the other. She doesn't seem to get much airtime does she?

Guest conniejoe
Caryn's has had a few moments of airtime but she's always been complaining in the clips. Like I said, it could be the way that production is putting it together, but she needs to hold back and bite her tongue. If this is how she always is, she will alienate herself real quick.

I'm hearing you! (get the pun?)

We can't forget that Caryn argues for a living and has professed to have only lost two cases. I would venture to say that the other sides in those two cases just got tired of hearing her try and try her cases and gave up. I kid, but can't help but wonder how much of what I say is true. :roll:

Katie may not be well represented in the production process either. We can't really count an anybody being truly represented whether we care to or not. For instance, I would love to believe that Bobby Jon is the kind-hearted, down to earth, much too competitive, flirt that I perceive him to be, but he may be more a conniver than I give him credit for. Hence his getting a couple of votes out of the blue at TC last night! ~Oh the horror! I thoughta I wazza gunna die!!~ As far as anyone staying true to himself, his beliefs and speaking up for what is right, I'd say Bobby Jon has that gold medal, hands down. I'm a stand by my man-iac woman!

Long live Bobby Jon's stay on Palau!!!!

:x

Guest Anonymous

I still haven't felt anything -- but she's pulled into my top 4 with the demise of Angie and Williard. (I love the underdogs) Coby is gaining in my good books too. I kinda like his spunk lately.

• 1 month later...

After last night I think Caryn really deserves the Emmy in the category of Best Janu Reincarnation. She was right when she looked into the camera and said she was a great actress. She pulled their little plan off without even the slightest hint that anything was going on.

Guest XandraSkye
At this point I don't think the girls have the smarts to pull it off.

Also, I have the feeling that either Tom or Ian will win every IC from here to the end. That definitely play a part in it.

I think they'll get rid of Caryn next week. They've used her for what they needed her for ... now it will be the ol' "all is fair in love and war speech" at tribal counsil (again).

I think Katie is right when she says she knows Ian and Tom both want her in final two because they both think they can beat her. Ian will re-align with Katie. If Caryn doesn't go this week it will be Jen and then Caryn.

Guest ranster627

I agree there Spooky, but I have had enough of that nanny! Fran is the only Nanny I watch!

Guest ranster627

I agree with Spooky about who is more dangerous ... other than Tom of course ...

I was just expressing my lack of respect for Jenn, I don't think she deserves to be there!

Guest ranster627

Her performance was Oscar worthy ... made me a little nervous too that she could act so well ... maybe there is more to her?

Guest ranster627
Ever since the first few episodes everyone has been thinking Caryn will be voted out next. Well, it seems that every alliance has said "Caryns NEXT week" These next weeks have gotten her to the final 5. If the others aren't careful Caryn might sneak her way to the final two, somewhat like Cowboy of Big Brother 5 did.

Guest cappy
Caryn sucks in all challenges.  She needs others to carry her to the end.  She doesn't deserve to win.  She'll get booted soon, I hope.

Yup!!

Her performance was Oscar worthy ... made me a little nervous too that she could act so well ... maybe there is more to her?

Ahem. She's a bloody lawyer. This is what she does. Convince.

:lol: