American Idol - Vonzell.. answer the poll.

Jackie

Did Paula's "concern" and Vonzell's tears influence the viewers to offer sympathy votes?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Did Paula's "concern" and Vonzell's tears influence the viewers to offer sympathy votes?

• yes, I think so
    • No... the tears and comments didn't have any outcome on the voting

VONZELL'S SECRET

By MICHAEL STARR

VONZELL Solomon's teary outburst on Tuesday's "American Idol" was simply a case of being "caught up in the moment," according to fellow contestant Anthony Fedorov.

"Everything was fine [with Vonzell]," Fedorov told The Post yesterday, the day after getting voted off the Fox reality show. "I just think she got caught up in . . . the intensity and magnitude of the whole thing. "Some things got to her a little bit. She got caught up in the moment."

Solomon, the 21-year-old letter carrier from Florida, broke into tears after performing on Tuesday's live show

Guest half-pint

I don't think it will sway the voters much, because all of them are feeling the anxiety of the show... You can tell most the time they are all scared sh*tless most of the time... can't wait to see who'll america will choose.. I know my choice is gonna be a hard one...

I also agree that Paula influences the voters. She definitely has her favorites. I don't think she should be showing so much emotion by standing up dancing during the contestants' performances. If she is a judge, then be a judge - not an advocate for your favorite performer.

Personally, I think she's a basket case. :twisted: :D

Living Room

Living Room

Please enter your display name