Tuesday August 29, 2017 Big Brother 19 Live Feed Updates

morty

1:30PM BBT Josh has changed into a blue tank from his black tank and is now wearing yellow gloves and dancing around as he cleans up the KT. Everyone else is quiet outside.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1:55PM BBT Jason has the SnapChat glasses and Josh is upset that he's always doing dishes when the HoH gets the SnapChat glasses.  Jason is giving a tour. Alex tells Jason he was wrong to not use hashtags in this HoH blog. Kevin and Matt in the BY (Matt in the pool) while the others are acting up for the Snapchat glasses. Raven tells Paul she's not happy with how Matt is refusing to be a HN. Xmas compares him to Megan.

2:00pm Jason takes the SnapChat Glasses show out to the BY where Kevin is enjoying the sunshine and Matt is riding the unicorn in the pool.  Jason returns inside and Kevin and Matt are left outside to talk. Kevin says there's only 2 things that matters - the first comp and the last comp. He says he didn't know anything about the game before he came in here. I thought I played good, he said.

2:05PM Kevin tells Matt he's talking to him because he'll be on the jury.  I'd better, Matt says. I'll be with you in a couple weeks, Kevin says. Matt thinks Kevin will get America's Favorite. Not bad for doing nothing, Kevin jokes.  He says he had a good social game even if he didn't work to improve everyone else's game. Matt says on the last night, we might be voting on you!

2:08pm Kevin asks Matt to keep what he said to himself. Matt says I don't care, I'm going to jury. Kevin says he's only telling him because he's older and understands. Matt gets out of the pool and grabs a Gatorade. Paul and Alex are in the lounge. Kevin tells Matt people are being nice to him because he's going to jury, but they weren't nice when they put you up. One person is the puppet master who put you up.

2:15PM BBT Lots of merriment in the lounge with the SnapChat glasses. Alesx is now wearing them and checking herself out in the mirror. Alex tells Paul that Megan told her she read in a Reddit article that Raven knew him.  FotH covers his response. 

2:25PM BBT In HoH, Josh tells Jason that Kevin hasn't done anything in the game but lie and if he's F2 he'll win. He's never called out Kevin because he likes him. But he knows he's been playing a shady game. He has nothing on me. I encouraged everyone to give him a chance but when he accused me of taking the $25k, I knew he'd say anything to win. He's been trying to put Paul against Alex and Alex against Paul and I don't know why?

2:28PM BBT Josh says he went for that apple because he knew Kevin was going to throw it and he was the target and had to ensure his safety. But all this season he never called Kevin out but everyone's on to his game. Jason says he's tried to get Kevin win or do something. He's trying to play Derrick's game, Josh says, playing it safe. That's not my style.

2:30PM BBT Josh says Kevin thinks you (Jason) will take him to the end. Why, Jason says. I won't isolate Kevin, Josh says, but it scared the living sh*t out of me when Kevin lit into me. He was in such a good position but not anymore. Josh says every Monday when the noms are set, Kevin is out there securing the jury vote. He thinks he's untouchable. I turned on Elena because she was going to turn the house against us.

2:32PM BBT In the lounge, Alex continues bashing Kevin to Paul and Xmas. Josh says Kevin's personality has gotten bitter as his game went to sh*t. Jason says that Kevin said Josh and Alex put everyone in the JH. Josh says I said coming into the house I wouldn't hold back or beat around the bush.  Josh says he's just sat in the corner the whole game. He'll be sitting in the corner with a key in his hand, Jason says.

2:35pm Earlier, Matt popped into the lounge to say that Kevin was talking about Alex because he knew he was going home. Paul goes outside to tell Maven by the pool that Alex freaked out about that.  Josh tells Jason he thought Kevin was looking out for him but he's been sh*tting on him instead. Jason says everyone says he has to go - there's no way back from that. He thinks just because he votes with us, nothing else matters.

2:30PM BBT Matt tells Raven and Paul that Kevin admitted to taking the $25k. Paul says Kevin is bro'ing out with Matt for his jury vote. Kevin walks over and talk turns to where Jason is (HoH with Josh). I'm over the glasses, Paul says distractingly, whatever we do they stop us.  In HoH, Jason doesn't think Kevin will go before Raven. She might be the most pleasant person on the planet after Matt's gone.

2:45PM In the BY, the HG smell what they think is a food truck.  Paul tells Kevin that Alex has been badmouthing him. Kevin is surprised and Alex told him at the start of the season that if he was younger, he'd be her type. Kevin tells Paul he doesn't have a chance if it's just him, Jason and Alex in the F3.  I know, Paul says, then goes inside, where he tells Alex what Kevin said. In HoH, Josh continues to bash Kevin and Jason continues agreeing to everything he says.

2:50PM BBT Paul runs up to HoH to tell Josh and Jason that Kevin admitted to Matt taking the $25k so he could earn his jury vote. Josh says he's been sh*tting on us in the DR. He could beat any one of us, playing this whole mastermind crap. Jason says he's tired of protecting him. He's my pal and I tried to warn him no one was after him but he was making everyone worry about him.  Paul tells them Kevin said he couldn't beat Alex and Jason. You should call him out on that, Josh says.

2:55pm Paul says Kevin just doesn't like the idea of people who genuinely like each other going to the end. Josh says Kevin turned on us first. Jason says control is one thing but there has to be orchestrators and workers, bosses and laborers. He didn't put any horsepower or brainpower into it. Josh says he just sat in the corner. He thinks I'm fixated on winning because I came in second last year, Paul says, but I don't think I've been aggressive at all.

3:00PM BBT Paul tells Xmas, Josh, Jason and Alex that Kevin is trying to turn them all against each other.  Then, on the pretense of asking if they want chicken, Paul runs down to the BY pool and says he's convinced Alex to throw HoH to Josh or Xmas because she wants Kevin out without getting blood on her hands, and it's all because of what Matt said to Alex.

3:05PM BBT Paul tells Maven that Josh and Xmas are selling it to Alex that they are going after Raven. Then Josh is voting out Matt, Raven asks? Yes, Paul says. Good, Matt says.  Paul heads into the KT. In HoH, Jason wants to tell Kevin directly that everyone's tired of his sh*t. Don't do that, Alex says. Paul is trying to cut chicken in the KT. I have cuts on my fingers, he says, is that bad?

3:10PM BBT Jason apologizes to Alex for not putting Kevin on the block.  It's better this way, Alex says, because now he's exposed. Xmas goes outside with Kevin on the lounge and Maven in the shade side of the pool.  Alex tells Jason it's OK for him to go play outside. He, Josh and Alex stay in HoH badmouthing Kevin. He always calls us kids, Josh complains.

3:20PM BBT Xmas tells Matt that this experience (broken foot) has taught her how to slow down.  She really hadn't slowed down in a dozen years. Josh tells Jason and Alex that he thought the house would be vicious. A lot of people just want exposure, like Jessica, he says, but it was forced. They think Matt is going to dump Raven after the show. Alex heads downstairs.

3:25pm BBT Matt tells Xmas he can't coach like she does - he can give someone all the tools but he doesn't know how to make someone want it, how to motivate them. BB tells Kevin to put on his microphone. He's not even talking, Xmas exclaims. Paul is wiping down the KT counter after preparing chicken. Xmas discusses coaching techniques.  I forgot to wash the chicken, Paul tells Alex, is that bad?

3:29pm BBT In the KT, Paul tells Alex that Kevin just wants her out.  I'm surprised Kevin hasn't been telling you to get ME out, he says.  He's done a pretty decent social game, Paul says and could do well with jury.  Matt heads over to sit next to Xmas in the shade. Kevin moves over to a chair near them. Matt apologizes for skipping out on him last night (in the HN room).  I just have more pillows, Kevin says.

5:05PM BBT In the HOH room Alex whining about Kevin. Jason kind of agreeing. Alex saying he is no gangster.

5:18PM BBT In the HOH room Alex has gone over and locked the door. Xmas is listening to music. Alex is telling Jason she is so excited for this next week. She says they will make Kevin a HN again. Jason says he doesn't care. Alex says that she was making fun of Kevin and forgot she had told him if he was younger she would date him.

5:31PM BBT Raven and Matt in the BY. Matt whispers something abut if Kev wins HOH then he may put her up. Raven says he is going to anyways. Raven points out milk on the ground outside. Matt says probably when I threw it in your hair. They laugh.

5:36PM BBT Matt and Raven quietly talking. Raven digs in her ear with her finger and then puts her finger in her mouth to clean it off.They begin to discuss what may be happening outside the house. Raven says she wonders what is happening with N. Korea and Russia. She says it's scary to think about.

5:44PM BBT Jason joking about who will be waiting for him when he gets out. Says MADD organization will be waiting, all the girls he humped will be waiting to propose. He begins to laugh and says should I stop. Josh mumbles something. Paul and Josh are playing chess.

5:53PM BBT Matt talks about Survivor. Raven says she wouldn't want to do it. Besides she can't with her disease. She says she can't imagine sleeping on the sand and all the bugs and only having rice. Matt laughs and says that's he main concerns? She says yes (with her super southern accent).

5:57PM BBT Raven talks to Matt about The Bachelor. She says she can not imagine making out with someone with 25 other girls.

6:35PM BBT Josh says his mom is going to kick him out of the house after all the stuff he's said and done.  Paul says all Kevin does is follow Jason, and he called ME a follower.  Call him a follower next time you fight with him, Alex says.  I'm not fighting with him any more, Josh says.  I will, Alex says, and you had better back me up.  If he gets aggressive, Josh agrees.  Josh says his father is getting out of jail soon and nobody better use that against him.

6:40PM BBT Matt tells Josh and Paul that Kevin said none of this was Jason's fault - Alex is pulling the strings.  Probably was, Raven says. He really pointed at Alex on the Memory Wall as the vote against Matt, asks Paul? 100%, said Matt, Josh and Raven.  Paul thinks Jason thinks he's on easy street. Matt says y'all are the only reason I'm not going after Jason.  Paul says the code word to attack Kevin will be "Trejo".

9:42PM BBT Maven, Josh and Paul are by the hammock while Kevin sits by himself.  Matt walks over to Kevin and leans in on him.  You wouldn't be talking about me, are you, Kevin asks? ARE YOU THREATENING ME, Matt says loudly. Kevin tells him to get out of his face, he's not one of these kids.  Matt asks him if he's threatening people again? Want me to get a glass for you to throw at me? I didn't threaten you, Kevin says, don't make up stuff about me.  

9:47PM BBT Kevin tells Josh and Paul he never threatened Matt.  Matt says he's lying, Kevin started the argument.  Alex and Jason watch from the KT, laughing. He's sh*tting bricks, Alex says of Kevin all alone.  FotH.

8:35PM BBT Feeds hae returned.  Kevin tells Xmas in the KT that the others are laughing up there (HoH) because they have their next victim.  Xmas says she has his back and Kevin wonders if they can mess with his personal his property or food. I have no one on my side, Kevin laments, I'm all alone.  You're not alone, Xmas assures him.  

8:37PM You can't repeat this, says Kevin.  I won't, says Xmas.  You're the only one who'll talk to me, Kevin says, I think Alex threw out the slop just to get me mad at Raven. Kevin thinks this was all planned because he was arguing with Matt and suddenly Alex jumped in to defend Matt.

8:40PM BBT Raven, Matt and Paul are in the HT.  Back in KT, Kevin says Alex is petty. Xmas agrees, it's her character. She's a bully, Kevin says. Outside, Maven and Paul agree that Josh is extremely emotional and blows up easily. Back in the KT, Kevin asks her, is this not the end? You can't say that, Xmas says. Kevin wants Production to take his stuff for safe keeping; he doesn't trust Raven or Alex not to destroy his clothes.

8:45PM BBT Raven leaves the HT and Xmas joins them, dipping her good foot into the water. She doesn't know how people who live alone survive with a broken leg.  Up in HoH, Alex says all I did was call him old and leathery and he goes nuts!  Josh says this season is a lot more intense than past seasons. Alex says no, it's just that usually the old people are out first.  Cameron wouldn't have lasted this season, Josh says.

8:47PM BBT Jason wonders if the live feeds are ever recorded.  Josh and Alex assure him they are not. Josh says someone types everything they say (Hello!).  Josh says Matt got heated.  It's good TV, Alex says. Josh wonders if people are liking the season.  Alex isn't sure, calling it the Season of Petty.