There are some beautiful girls in the house, but when they open there mouths with the F bomb, they become very ugly. All the pretty goes away. No matter how you look, it's what's inside that counts. Beauty fades, but ugly is to the bone.

1 minute ago, Sallylyte said:

There are some beautiful girls in the house, but when they open there mouths with the F bomb, they become very ugly. All the pretty goes away. No matter how you look, it's what's inside that counts. Beauty fades, but ugly is to the bone.

let's see you get all turned off if someone says luck, duck, puck, muck, oh no, put an f there and suddenly the person especially a female becomes dirty ugly inside oozing to the outside? And what is fuck supposed to be about? intercourse, sex, the act of procreation...which most of us engage in lovingly and with great pleasure. I don't know why we don't curse people with frack you instead given that fracking destroys the environment, sucks the juices from the earth and pollutes the water. Now if I say frack you, that is a real curse. Can you think yourself out of the societal insanity around the word?

12 minutes ago, NYROSE said:

let's see you get all turned off if someone says luck, duck, puck, muck, oh no, put an f there and suddenly the person especially a female becomes dirty ugly inside oozing to the outside? And what is fuck supposed to be about? intercourse, sex, the act of procreation...which most of us engage in lovingly and with great pleasure. I don't know why we don't curse people with frack you instead given that fracking destroys the environment, sucks the juices from the earth and pollutes the water. Now if I say frack you, that is a real curse. Can you think yourself out of the societal insanity around the word?

It's similar to insulting someone by calling them  the word used for male or female genitals. We all have one or the other, using them for sex is pleasure and they are part of procreation but those words are taken and turned into something nasty or dirty when trying to degrade someone.

I think it shows a lack of education. The ability to express yourself without having to curse constantly shows maturity. I cuss when I'm speaking too close friends. Not every other word though. I don't cuss in front of children or strangers or when in public; I'd never do it on national tv either, but that's just me. To each their own. I'm sure their parents are proud of them. Overall, it doesn't bother me if they make themselves look bad. 

4 hours ago, straykat said:

It's similar to insulting someone by calling them  the word used for male or female genitals. We all have one or the other, using them for sex is pleasure and they are part of procreation but those words are taken and turned into something nasty or dirty when trying to degrade someone.

and is that not a loud put down on our society that we demean our parts and our bodies?

Sallylyte, welcome to the board.  I think with a lot of these HGs it's just a habit.  I'm not fond of it either, but I try to keep it from bothering me.  And I try to not let it influence my opinion of them as people.  

10 hours ago, NYROSE said:

whatcha laffin at Wicked?

Humans are an odd broken species. They think a bunch of letters forming a word makes someone ugly, yet worship gods that kill babies. Irony and fallacy. 

On 7/9/2017 at 0:21 PM, Lamasquerade said:

Using the f word does not tell me some one is ugly inside it just tells me they have a limited list of adjectives to refer to. I'm sure they are all much prettier without the war paint spackled on their faces. 

That's sort of how I feel too.  I just think to myself that they should crack open a good book once in awhile and maybe they'll increase their vocabulary so they can use better words.  

More often than not cursing doesn't predict who someone is ugly or pretty inside, cursing is not from lack of vocabulary nor class it's merely a nasty habit that's been picked up and it's almost impossible to correct when most the world around you curses.

On 7/13/2017 at 7:36 AM, WickedOne said:

Humans are an odd broken species. They think a bunch of letters forming a word makes someone ugly, yet worship gods that kill babies. Irony and fallacy. 

The religion sets up the scene...how people get to wed their feeling of something great to all the stupid impossible ugly things religions put forth is mind boggling.

21 minutes ago, NYROSE said:

The religion sets up the scene...how people get to wed their feeling of something great to all the stupid impossible ugly things religions put forth is mind boggling.

Sheep.