Big Brother General Discussion

BBAD - I want to post this here because I can't resist giving my opinion...  Mark is laying on the hammock and Cody is sitting on it. Cody asks Mark if he's had any serious convos with Matt or Raven and Mark confirms that he hasn't in days. Cody tells Mark that he wants the four of them (Elena and Jess too) to work together. He says that the girls are so smart and that he and Mark can be their muscle. Then Elena comes out with a bowl of ice cream. She is eating gigantic spoonfuls and I'm amazed that she isn't getting brain freeze, but I guess you need a brain for that to happen. She begins to grill Mark about what was said. Mark told her that Cody wants to work with them. Elena asks Mark if Cody mentioned Paul because she likes Paul. Mark tells her that Paul's name didn't come up and he agrees he likes Paul too and pretty much wants to work with him too. These people are so freaking blind to what is going on. Have they (Mark and Elena) been brought in on the Ramses vote? They are going to know where they stand with the rest if not.

Ramses was sitting with Kevin and he tells Kevin that with his vote he should be good on eviction night. Kevin doesn't really say anything. Ramses says I'm good right? Kevin just kind of looks away. He can't even look the kid in the eye. Kevin says that he doesn't know how the rest of the house is voting. He never actually says the words that he is voting to keep Ramses. 

If Cody or Jess can manage to get rid of Paul then this might turn into a game. If not, Paul is going to deserve the win. I haven't watched a season of BB in a while and I don't recall any cast as blind as this one. 

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, BBLover4ever said:

So who are Alex and Jason lying to? Paul or Jessica?  Who do they plan to vote for? 

Alex says she doesn't think Jason has said anything. They all affirm that the group is solid to vote off Ramses.

07/25/17 11:06 PM
Edit Reply Quote
 0  90 

0  90 

vote. Alex says she doesn't think Jason has said anything. They all affirm that the group is solid to vote off Ramses.

12 hours ago, straykat said:

The only people who are gone so far (other than Cody's HOH) are the people Paul wanted gone. Raven is one of his meat puppets and will be safe until Paul decides to start grinding them up. She will be one of the first because he wouldn't be able to trust the meat puppets not to vote for her out of sympathy.

Raven is a Paul fan and met him at an event. In the house both Paul and Christmas promised they would make sure Raven won because she needs the money. 

5 minutes ago, Marty said:

Raven is a Paul fan and met him at an event. In the house both Paul and Christmas promised they would make sure Raven won because she needs the money. 

Wow, I empathize with her condition but that doesn't mean people should give up their game to make sure she wins.  There are others in there who can use the money and they don't have 3 or 4 Fund Me pages to fall back on.

26 minutes ago, HeleneL said:

Wow, I empathize with her condition but that doesn't mean people should give up their game to make sure she wins.  There are others in there who can use the money and they don't have 3 or 4 Fund Me pages to fall back on.

I don't believe they would give it up for Raven. They're just trying to sound nice. I've seen this many times on reality shows. 

36 minutes ago, Marty said:

Did they tell that to Raven or to each other?  I read stuff like this and it confirm that these people really aren't there to win money but to gain fame for their plugged books, bands, websites, radio shows, and gofundmes.

13 minutes ago, Lamasquerade said:

If Paul and Xmas really will do that then I have to start cheering players in the house that are onto her like Kevin and Jason and Jessica (I think). 

I wouldn't sweat it. Who will buy Paul's mom a Bentley if he throws it to Raven?

I don't think any of these people will throw it to Raven. But maybe, I'm wrong.

WOC, I was also enthralled with Elena's massive spoonfuls of icecream. It was crazy. I wanted to tell her to slow down and savor the treat. For someone as obsessed with her looks and weight as Elena, those bites astounded me

20 minutes ago, Hikiki said:

WOC, I was also enthralled with Elena's massive spoonfuls of icecream. It was crazy. I wanted to tell her to slow down and savor the treat. For someone as obsessed with her looks and weight as Elena, those bites astounded me

Holy crap, they were huge! Then she was jiggling her thighs, when she and Mark were in the pool, like she was unhappy with her body. Girl, did you not just wolf down a half a gallon of ice cream? I'm not one to make fun of people for their body size, but what does Mark see in her? You would think a guy like him would look for a woman who was in a little better shape because he obviously takes health serious. Then just before they cut to commercial she was saying something about who would want a model with a body like hers? Mark's like... a lot of companies! 

9 hours ago, WOC said:

Holy crap, they were huge! Then she was jiggling her thighs, when she and Mark were in the pool, like she was unhappy with her body. Girl, did you not just wolf down a half a gallon of ice cream? I'm not one to make fun of people for their body size, but what does Mark see in her? You would think a guy like him would look for a woman who was in a little better shape because he obviously takes health serious. Then just before they cut to commercial she was saying something about who would want a model with a body like hers? Mark's like... a lot of companies! 

I don't often eat ice cream but when I do I keep a glass of water handy to counteract the brain freeze with a quarter of the size of spoonful she was gobbling down.  The more I see of her (and wish it was much less) the more I find her creepily disgusting.  And this has nothing to do with her body size.  She keeps Mark hanging while she's more into Paul;  she's sitting in the hot tub with bloated belly pushed out, always her pouty mouth hanging open and dead eye stares.  Always fishing for compliments and reassurances.  I'll be happy to see the door hit her constantly exposed buns.

Paul is really ramping up his godhood in the house. He is trying to get his sheep to throw the HOH to him. He has Raven and Matt turning against Mark and Elena. He has told Elena that "the others" think she is spending too much time in the HOH and they are wondering if Mark is giving Cody info. He is telling Josh to get in Cody's face, call him names and tell him viewers hate him. 

It's getting really hard to watch the feeds. Paul is almost always on camera. He moves constantly from room to room, where ever two or more people are talking, in he comes to give advice or steer them into a conversation about what he wants them to do. I don't think I have ever seen these people disagree or question him. Whatever he says they just grovel at his feet and say, yes, master. 

14 minutes ago, Lamasquerade said:

Jessica is the only first hg that actually had the means to evict him but she went after Josh instead.  

Jessica could not evict him, that would mean the other HGs would have to vote him out and at this point I seriously doubt they would. I think he could win if it was him and Raven on the block at this point in the game. He has the HGs wrapped around his beard.  

2 hours ago, straykat said:

Paul is really ramping up his godhood in the house. He is trying to get his sheep to throw the HOH to him. He has Raven and Matt turning against Mark and Elena. He has told Elena that "the others" think she is spending too much time in the HOH and they are wondering if Mark is giving Cody info. He is telling Josh to get in Cody's face, call him names and tell him viewers hate him. 

It's getting really hard to watch the feeds. Paul is almost always on camera. He moves constantly from room to room, where ever two or more people are talking, in he comes to give advice or steer them into a conversation about what he wants them to do. I don't think I have ever seen these people disagree or question him. Whatever he says they just grovel at his feet and say, yes, master. 

Yes! He is constantly on the screen. Always stroking someone's ego, telling them he's just giving advice. I really like how he tells people now that he's trying to stay out of things and he's just telling them something he heard. He has Elena thinking Mark is taking her down and people are beginning to talk about them negatively (while he stokes those fires). She's jumping ship on Mark now. He has Raven, Matt, Alex, Jason, and Kevin thinking Mark and Elena have changed sides when Elena and Mark have continued to express their adoration for him. He has all of them thinking Ramses is a threat. It's absolutely incredible to me that none of these people ever seem to exchange notes and realize they are being played. My hopes for Alex are out the window now, she's just another brain dead zombie for Paul. I don't know if these people were handpicked so that Paul could win, it seems a little far fetched for me, but whoever selected them did a bang up job (please note sarcasm). It would be refreshing for normal people to be on the show; people who don't actually have hopes that they could have careers in Hollywood after the show. People who don't have their own Youtube show. But, like some other poster said earlier, normal people don't have the luxury of dropping everything in life to go live in a house and get filmed for months on end. You can hear, when they start asking Paul about meet and greets that they all expect to participate in after the show, that many have high hopes of being a star. I do look forward to the time when the "floaters" are gone and the alliance of Paul Zombies must began to go after each other. 

On 7/25/2017 at 11:26 PM, WOC said:

Ramses was sitting with Kevin and he tells Kevin that with his vote he should be good on eviction night. Kevin doesn't really say anything. Ramses says I'm good right? Kevin just kind of looks away. He can't even look the kid in the eye. Kevin says that he doesn't know how the rest of the house is voting. He never actually says the words that he is voting to keep Ramses. 

I'm sure Kevin feels guilt because he's mostly responsible for the fact that Ramses didn't stand a chance and is leaving.  He took the $25,000 temptation and let Ramses take the fall.  Then it just snowballed from there.  I wouldn't expect Kevin to confess about the temptation, but he could at least be a decent person and let Ramses know he's going home so the poor guy isn't blindsided.  I don't have a whole lot of respect for Kevin.  

Just now, Roli said:

I'm sure Kevin feels guilt because he's mostly responsible for the fact that Ramses didn't stand a chance and is leaving.  He took the $25,000 temptation and let Ramses take the fall.  Then it just snowballed from there.  I wouldn't expect Kevin to confess about the temptation, but he could at least be a decent person and let Ramses know he's going home so the poor guy isn't blindsided.  I don't have a whole lot of respect for Kevin.  

Good point, I never thought about that. Plus they seemed to be friends. 

38 minutes ago, WOC said:

Jessica could not evict him, that would mean the other HGs would have to vote him out and at this point I seriously doubt they would. I think he could win if it was him and Raven on the block at this point in the game. He has the HGs wrapped around his beard.  

I meant the to read attempt to evict. I think some in the house will follow when a big move is made. The problem is she would rather spend her time in bed with Cody then hustle the house to see it her way.  No one could say something won't happen if you don't even try to make it happen.  She wants a boyfriend not the prize money. 

2 hours ago, straykat said:

It was really stupid for Jessica to be swayed from her gut instinct that something was wrong with the vote. I think she is unaccustomed to be an outcast in any situation and is desperate to appease the rest of the idiots.  

Totally agree. It's not easy for someone whose used to being the center of attention to be outcast.

2 hours ago, Lamasquerade said:

I meant the to read attempt to evict. I think some in the house will follow when a big move is made. The problem is she would rather spend her time in bed with Cody then hustle the house to see it her way.  No one could say something won't happen if you don't even try to make it happen.  She wants a boyfriend not the prize money. 

While watching BBAD, this really bothered me. They were the only ones not studying. I know she can't be HoH, but she should be helping him study. That's what past HoH's have done in the past, especially when they are in the minority. It's like they are just choosing to throw her temptation away instead of fighting for another week of protection.

2 hours ago, Roli said:

If I took the temptation (and I probably would because someone else would inevitably take it so I might as well get the cash), I'd definitely let someone else take the fall. I'd probably would only feel minorly guilty about it. This is a game, &  I take games seriously. Bluffing about your hand is completely reasonable. It was really only good timing and luck that won Kevin that temptation. I swear I saw a majority of buttons being pressed. His silence on the matter is only gameplay & I won't hold that against him.

And why should he warn Ramses? Yes, they are buddies, but this is a living game. Warning someone can lead to the house being stirred up to go another way as we have seen season after season. If you think someone going out is the best plan, keeping quiet is only smart, especially if there are people in the house that disagree with the move and there are other people whose minds can be changed i.e. Matt

The house would inevitably choose who they think took the temptation if no one speaks up. The fact the they choose Ramses has everything to do with how they perceive him in the game and his lack of social skills in this environment. 

But I dont really like Kevin anyways 

44 minutes ago, Hikiki said:

If I took the temptation (and I probably would because someone else would inevitably take it so I might as well get the cash), I'd definitely let someone else take the fall. I'd probably would only feel minorly guilty about it. This is a game, &  I take games seriously. Bluffing about your hand is completely reasonable. It was really only good timing and luck that won Kevin that temptation. I swear I saw a majority of buttons being pressed. His silence on the matter is only gameplay & I won't hold that against him.

And why should he warn Ramses? Yes, they are buddies, but this is a living game. Warning someone can lead to the house being stirred up to go another way as we have seen season after season. If you think someone going out is the best plan, keeping quiet is only smart, especially if there are people in the house that disagree with the move and there are other people whose minds can be changed i.e. Matt

The house would inevitably choose who they think took the temptation if no one speaks up. The fact the they choose Ramses has everything to do with how they perceive him in the game and his lack of social skills in this environment. 

But I dont really like Kevin anyways 

Oh, I would have taken the temptation too.  I don't fault Kevin for that.  I just feel a little sorry for Ramses that he didn't really stand a chance because he was under suspicion right out the gate about the temptation.  You're right about his lack of social skills.  I feel like he was trying to play an Ian-type game, and I think that's the way the HGs saw it too.  He seemed to be just floating around the house, never attaching himself firmly to anybody.  

He got to have more of the BB experience than Cameron.  I'm sure this won't define his life or anything.  

I have one focus right now and it's Raven and Matt getting evicted. I don't see it happening any time soon. Matt scooping his food out of the bowls and dishes is disgusting and Raven is backwoods trash. The two have done absolutely nothing in this game but ride Paul's coattails. 

It seems all of you have forgotten that the real push to have Ramses out came from Paul. Paul kept Josh to piss Jody off, to prove his ascendancy and power, to get even on Ramses for daring to challenge him by fighting for his life in a comp that Paul ordered him to throw. Paul would make a good side kick to Trump given these rationales