Paul Houseguest Discussion Thread

Everyone that was whining and crying about production rigging the game for Paul sure look stupid now. Paul is no longer safe, Cody is back, and Cody and Jess are safe for AT LEAST 2 weeks (she's got HOh this week) if not 3 if one of them wins another of the next HOHs before her halting hex runs out. 

• Replies 632
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, Ziggy49 said:

Everyone that was whining and crying about production rigging the game for Paul sure look stupid now. Paul is no longer safe, Cody is back, and Cody and Jess are safe for AT LEAST 2 weeks (she's got HOh this week) if not 3 if one of them wins another of the next HOHs before her halting hex runs out. 

Oh wow!  She did?  Can't read Morty's yet, too much traffic and it's just not loading.  This should make for an interesting week.  I hope Cody gets shaken out of his "zombieness".  My gosh he's like a stone statue with absolutely no emotion.  Glad he won battle back.  Wonder how long it will take Paul to try to pal up to him and remind Cody how he said he respected Paul.  Maybe he thinks that will make a difference and he and Cody can be buddies lol.  I doubt it though.

17 minutes ago, HeleneL said:

Oh wow!  She did?  Can't read Morty's yet, too much traffic and it's just not loading.  This should make for an interesting week.  I hope Cody gets shaken out of his "zombieness".  My gosh he's like a stone statue with absolutely no emotion.  Glad he won battle back.  Wonder how long it will take Paul to try to pal up to him and remind Cody how he said he respected Paul.  Maybe he thinks that will make a difference and he and Cody can be buddies lol.  I doubt it though.

Honestly it wouldn't be a bad idea for the 2 of them to work together. Otherwise I think paul is gone within the next 2 weeks and Cody and jess not long after. 

As crazy as it sounds Cody and Paul could actually end up working together ....

Alex will get in his ear and he has wanted to work with her and obviously she is working with Paul.  I think she'll be pushing for him to go after the other couples in the house (I hope).  Initially it would seem pretty cut and dry he'd be going after Paul but I'm not sold on that actually happening at this point.

I know some aren't big on Paul this season kinda giving that holier than thou approach to things and puffy chested I'm the vet stuff & you don't understand the game like me but having said that I think the house gets much less fun without him being in there to throw the odd curve ball here & there to keep things interesting.

I think if they get up the nerve and the votes in the next two weeks to get rid of Paul, the game would get a lot more interesting. Right now, he's just sucking all the life out of the game. If he is gone, the other players would be forced or at least start to think a little for themselves. More factions would be created and we would start to see more strategic play from more people. I am just hoping, but, I would love to see him get backdoored this week. 

On 7/23/2017 at 1:12 AM, WOC said:

Paul reminds me of Rasputin...

grigori-rasputin.jpg

Agreed! He plays the part so well, I am having a hard time hating him for it. I don't like his Godfatheresque style of play but these people are so gullible that you almost just have to give it to him. If he gets by this week without Jessica backdooring him then I will just have to take my hat off and give him his props. He is definitely playing a good game. I don't want him to win but if he makes it to the end he will deserve it. 

26 minutes ago, music19773 said:

Agreed! He plays the part so well, I am having a hard time hating him for it. I don't like his Godfatheresque style of play but these people are so gullible that you almost just have to give it to him. If he gets by this week without Jessica backdooring him then I will just have to take my hat off and give him his props. He is definitely playing a good game. I don't want him to win but if he makes it to the end he will deserve it. 

I don't think Jessica is going to backdoor him or anyone else.  It appears that she's trusting that the house is going to get out Josh and she doesn't want to make any waves.  

Another wasted HOH.  She had an opportunity to make a big move, and instead her HOH will likely get wasted getting out an HG with no connections.  She's going to deserve losing.  

14 minutes ago, Roli said:

I don't think Jessica is going to backdoor him or anyone else.  It appears that she's trusting that the house is going to get out Josh and she doesn't want to make any waves.  

Another wasted HOH.  She had an opportunity to make a big move, and instead her HOH will likely get wasted getting out an HG with no connections.  She's going to deserve losing.  

I agree. If she doesn't use the power she has, there won't be another time. She will definitely deserve to lose. 

57 minutes ago, Roli said:

She would not have the votes to get Paul out so not back-dooring him is for the best. But believing that these people will vote the way she wants is beyond foolish. They are not going to do anything that might help her and Cody's game. She should be putting Raven or Matt up. She tells them they are just insurance that Josh will be voted out. They should be OK, right? Paul and the herd would never vote them out, right? 

8 minutes ago, straykat said:

She would not have the votes to get Paul out so not back-dooring him is for the best. But believing that these people will vote the way she wants is beyond foolish. They are not going to do anything that might help her and Cody's game. She should be putting Raven or Matt up. She tells them they are just insurance that Josh will be voted out. They should be OK, right? Paul and the herd would never vote them out, right? 

Exactly - well said

58 minutes ago, straykat said:

Yes, or she could put up Alex, under the guise that Alex put her up so she just wants to return the favor, telling Alex that she's not her target.  She'd be putting someone up who is a legitimate threat, and then it would be up to the house whether they wanted to vote out someone who's merely an annoyance (albeit a big one), or a real threat.  

I just don't have any confidence that she's going to do anything that'll make a difference in the game.  Jessica has proven that she's a real threat in competitions so she's going to be a target very soon.  Her Halting Hex only works once.   Letting her personal feelings about someone dictate who she wants out is petty.  And stupid.  

6 minutes ago, Roli said:

Yes, or she could put up Alex, under the guise that Alex put her up so she just wants to return the favor, telling Alex that she's not her target.  She'd be putting someone up who is a legitimate threat, and then it would be up to the house whether they wanted to vote out someone who's merely an annoyance (albeit a big one), or a real threat.  

I just don't have any confidence that she's going to do anything that'll make a difference in the game.  Jessica has proven that she's a real threat in competitions so she's going to be a target very soon.  Her Halting Hex only works once.   Letting her personal feelings about someone dictate who she wants out is petty.  And stupid.  

That's it in a nutshell!  They can't even get it right the second time. They're not liked and one of the reasons it was so easy to turn on Cody in the first place so why are they so sure they are in alliances now. Boring then and boring now.

First, I want to say thank you for having this site! I have been coming here for years to read feed updates, but never bothered to create an account. This is my favorite BB site.

The reason I decided to create an account was a question I had about Paul and Kevin. Yesterday Paul asked Kevin what his brother (I think Andy?) was up to these days. I am paraphrasing, but it was a strange question if he doesn't know Kevin. I looked around the web and didn't see any speculation about this anywhere, so I thought I would ask here.

4 hours ago, TampaMom said:

First, I want to say thank you for having this site! I have been coming here for years to read feed updates, but never bothered to create an account. This is my favorite BB site.

The reason I decided to create an account was a question I had about Paul and Kevin. Yesterday Paul asked Kevin what his brother (I think Andy?) was up to these days. I am paraphrasing, but it was a strange question if he doesn't know Kevin. I looked around the web and didn't see any speculation about this anywhere, so I thought I would ask here.

His son's name is Andrew if that has anything to do with what he was talking about.

This must be his brother because he talked about the nickname Cheese.  http://archive.boston.com/news/local/massachusetts/articles/2006/08/12/cocaine_dealer_69_ordered_to_spend_decade_in_prison/

9 minutes ago, Marty said:

His son's name is Andrew if that has anything to do with what he was talking about.

This must be his brother because he talked about the nickname Cheese.  http://archive.boston.com/news/local/massachusetts/articles/2006/08/12/cocaine_dealer_69_ordered_to_spend_decade_in_prison/

Or is that his father?  The article was written in 2006 and Andrew was 69 then, per the article.  

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/kevin-schlehuber----6-things-know-about-big-brother-season-19-houseguest-22361.php

Edited by Roli
Further research

1 minute ago, Roli said:

Or is that his father?  The article was written in 2006 and Andrew was 69 then, per the article.  

You are right I did hear his father was in prison and also know he mentioned nickname Cheese.

Crime family.... LOL

3 minutes ago, Marty said:

You are right I did hear his father was in prison and also know he mentioned nickname Cheese.

Crime family.... LOL

I wonder, did Kevin talk about him, or are Paul and Kevin acquainted outside the house?  I wouldn't be surprised at anything.  

49 minutes ago, Marty said:

Crime family.... LOL

That would be a strange nickname for a gangster because rats like cheese..lol