Paul Houseguest Discussion Thread

10 minutes ago, WOC said:

I respectfully disagree. I don't recall Cody bullying people. Yeah, hey was rude to Megan when he put her up and his personality was bland to say the least. But Paul is a straight up pushy bully. Cody made a good move trying to backdoor Paul. Fate was against him with this stupid temptation thing. He was trying to make deals to keep the rest of his team safe as he did it too. Paul is a manipulator. He's talking about intimidating Ramses all week, why? Because Ramses actually tried to compete for HOV? This guy has little man syndrome. You notice he didn't try to intimidate Cody. I wonder why. There's no way I would last in that house. I would try to fake it and get along but I know my sarcasm would come out when dealing with Paul and I'd have to put him in his place. 

Really? You missed everything Cody did to josh? 

Paul is a dick, and I hope he's gone in 2 weeks when he's off of his protection, but he still doesn't make Cody look good. 

• Replies 632
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

33 minutes ago, Ziggy49 said:

Really? You missed everything Cody did to josh? 

Paul is a dick, and I hope he's gone in 2 weeks when he's off of his protection, but he still doesn't make Cody look good. 

I must have missed it. I didn't start watching BBAD until a week or so ago.

I will always have respect for Cody putting up Paul then Christmas Tree.

He is the only one not trying to win the game riding coattails of others

9 hours ago, WOC said:

I respectfully disagree. I don't recall Cody bullying people. Yeah, hey was rude to Megan when he put her up and his personality was bland to say the least. But Paul is a straight up pushy bully. Cody made a good move trying to backdoor Paul. Fate was against him with this stupid temptation thing. He was trying to make deals to keep the rest of his team safe as he did it too. Paul is a manipulator. He's talking about intimidating Ramses all week, why? Because Ramses actually tried to compete for HOV? This guy has little man syndrome. You notice he didn't try to intimidate Cody. I wonder why. There's no way I would last in that house. I would try to fake it and get along but I know my sarcasm would come out when dealing with Paul and I'd have to put him in his place. 

I agree with you.  Paul is a bully, verbally abusive, gutter language,etc. Not a nice person.  And I am very surprised that many posting think he is great!  Wow.  I don't get it.  Someone mentioned his family is wealthy and maybe they pulled strings to get him back on.  Who knows.  

And I agree that Cody did make a strong move trying to evict Paul BUT Cody did it too late.  When he put up Megan (and I HATED his personal reference to her, unnecessary and hurtful) was when he should have put up Paul.  I believe that was before Paul took temptation and should have worked. 

That being said I can't stand Cody/Jess constant PDAs and cams constant focus on them. (although I cancelled live stream as I couldnt take it anymore.)

And so, really not caught up in this season. Watching program but with less (or no) enthusiasm.  Just hoping I see Paul knocked off his pedestal soon.  One last thing, I wish producers would change  jury procedures.  This year most houseguests simply want to 'make it to jury' as that means paycheck all summer, free food, live in mansion.'  So where's the game if all they want is jury?   Where's the fight?  There isn't.  Can't they find people who really want to win the $500,000?  This year only seems to be Cody,Paul,Christmas, and maybe Alex.  That's it.  The rest are belly up!!

30 minutes ago, Marty said:

1:00 AM Cam 1

Paul orders Matt and Mark to bully Ramses all week.

"You shit in his mouth"

Well, there's the real Paul coming out. So Ramses decided not to fall to his knees and pray to Paul, played to win in the veto, save himself and keep Paul from putting Cody up as  replacement. Now Paul wants his minions to crush him for a week to punish him for daring to try to play a game that would help himself and not Paul. 

11 hours ago, WOC said:

He kept his plan undercover, but his attitude toward those he saw as out was that of a bully. As I said I did not see the part where Paul is going after Ramses for competing and I also said that would be a major point against him. His going after Cody is known. Is Paul doing anything really  intimidating to anyone?

8 minutes ago, NYROSE said:

He kept his plan undercover, but his attitude toward those he saw as out was that of a bully. As I said I did not see the part where Paul is going after Ramses for competing and I also said that would be a major point against him. His going after Cody is known. Is Paul doing anything really  intimidating to anyone?

Paul orders Matt & Mark to 'SHIT IN HIS MOUTH' referring to Ramses. To BULLY (which is blatant intimidation for those who are no aware) tells them to ++BULLY RAMSES ALL WEEK?!++  And you don't feel he intimidates?!  Wow!

4 hours ago, Aldrich said:

Paul orders Matt & Mark to 'SHIT IN HIS MOUTH' referring to Ramses. To BULLY (which is blatant intimidation for those who are no aware) tells them to ++BULLY RAMSES ALL WEEK?!++  And you don't feel he intimidates?!  Wow!

I did not know that...that is repulsive...and stupid since R is not a threat it only shows Paul as insecure and ego bound bully...and they go along because he has HOH and is proving utterly vindictive

Seems all Paul is doing is marking a target for next week..  He trying to gather his flock of protection for two week hence when he no longer is under the protection.

He needs to feel that all are bowing to his great wisdom and kneeling in his presence. 

He wasn't a good player last season and I can't stand him now. 

His play and bullying is ugly and can only hope the others see this and act as soon as they can.

59 minutes ago, NYROSE said:

I did not know that...that is repulsive...and stupid since R is not a threat it only shows Paul as insecure and ego bound bully...and they go along because he has HOH and is proving utterly vindictive

Last season I was shocked by Paul's actions. He has shown to be vicious & attacks are unrelenting. AND that any worldly man who uses that language & orders attacks on R who seems very childlike shows, IMO, classic psychopathic behavior. He does NOT care how those attacks might affect R. Again, so sad BB brought him back.  He is cruel.

We all remember Derek.  He never spoke in this way.  And the girl who won last year, neither used such fowl language or crude behavior.  It doesn't have to be this way.  It makes me sad to think young children are watching.  

1 hour ago, Aldrich said:

Last season I was shocked by Paul's actions. He has shown to be vicious & attacks are unrelenting. AND that any worldly man who uses that language & orders attacks on R who seems very childlike shows, IMO, classic psychopathic behavior. He does NOT care how those attacks might affect R. Again, so sad BB brought him back.  He is cruel.

We all remember Derek.  He never spoke in this way.  And the girl who won last year, neither used such fowl language or crude behavior.  It doesn't have to be this way.  It makes me sad to think young children are watching.  

Please remember I only see the show have no access to the BBAD or anything else but here...so don't put words in my mouth...I am not a Paul fan, but I do see he is trying to strategize and that I like...he could go after someone without being so crude. Also the unrelenting thing shows a personality trait.

I've always had the greatest contempt for Paul beginning last season for the way he treated Victor who trusted him implicitly.  He managed to screw him over time and time again - so much for his so-called "friendship" garbage.  Having said that I'm not surprised that he is sicking his followers on Ramses who is only trying to protect himself.  He's too much of a coward to do his own dirty work.  BTW have you seen the Candy Crush game show that premiered this evening.  Paul was a contestant paired with Da'Vonne lol.  The other pair was Caleb and Frankie Grande.  Neither of them won lol.  Anyway seeing Paul's behind hit the door will be my greatest pleasure.  Can't come soon enough.

9 hours ago, straykat said:

Well, there's the real Paul coming out. So Ramses decided not to fall to his knees and pray to Paul, played to win in the veto, save himself and keep Paul from putting Cody up as  replacement. Now Paul wants his minions to crush him for a week to punish him for daring to try to play a game that would help himself and not Paul. 

I hope Paul is out the first time he can be put on the block and I hope Alex is the one who accomplishes it.  He is totally out of line for asking others to bully Ramses.  Begone Paul!!

8 hours ago, NYROSE said:

Please remember I only see the show have no access to the BBAD or anything else but here...so don't put words in my mouth...I am not a Paul fan, but I do see he is trying to strategize and that I like...he could go after someone without being so crude. Also the unrelenting thing shows a personality trait.

'Don't put words in my mouth'?  When did I do that?!  I am stymied by that comment.

7 hours ago, Newby said:

I hope Paul is out the first time he can be put on the block and I hope Alex is the one who accomplishes it.  He is totally out of line for asking others to bully Ramses.  Begone Paul!!

I voted for Alex for next Temptation. I feel she is only person who can get Paul out!   THAT would make a game IMO. If she gets it I might turn live feeds on again.

7 hours ago, HeleneL said:

I've always had the greatest contempt for Paul beginning last season for the way he treated Victor who trusted him implicitly.  He managed to screw him over time and time again - so much for his so-called "friendship" garbage.  Having said that I'm not surprised that he is sicking his followers on Ramses who is only trying to protect himself.  He's too much of a coward to do his own dirty work.  BTW have you seen the Candy Crush game show that premiered this evening.  Paul was a contestant paired with Da'Vonne lol.  The other pair was Caleb and Frankie Grande.  Neither of them won lol.  Anyway seeing Paul's behind hit the door will be my greatest pleasure.  Can't come soon enough.

In total agreement with you.  Wouldn't it have been great to have Victor back.  Rather than Satan.

I didn't care one way or the other if he was in the house. I liked the fact that he rattled Cody and Jessica for sure. Now knowing that this guy is monopolizing the show and is one of Grodner's boys makes me think he has to go and soon!                                                            How about nobody comes back and keep the playing field even.

Like I said on Facebook quit labeling people. Paul is not worse than many players on big brother.  Just because you hate Paul doesn't make him a bully or Satan or anything else. These people are all grown ups and they don't have to do what Paul wants and if they do then its on them.  I used to love this site.  When my friend Eileen passed away everyone was really welcoming and nice and you used to be able to agree to disagree.   Morty I thank you so much for helping me through a tough time in my life.  I wish you all the best.  It's time for me to move along.

44 minutes ago, Lamasquerade said:

I didn't care one way or the other if he was in the house. I liked the fact that he rattled Cody and Jessica for sure. Now knowing that this guy is monopolizing the show and is one of Grodner's boys makes me think he has to go and soon!                                                            How about nobody comes back and keep the playing field even.

Grodner's boys? What's that?

59 minutes ago, Janis said:

Like I said on Facebook quit labeling people. Paul is not worse than many players on big brother.  Just because you hate Paul doesn't make him a bully or Satan or anything else. These people are all grown ups and they don't have to do what Paul wants and if they do then its on them.  I used to love this site.  When my friend Eileen passed away everyone was really welcoming and nice and you used to be able to agree to disagree.   Morty I thank you so much for helping me through a tough time in my life.  I wish you all the best.  It's time for me to move along.

IMG_4928.JPG

57 minutes ago, Lamasquerade said:

What's in that purple waist pack that he carries all the time?  He's getting way ahead of himself.

He has the ear buds, POV key, room key and a lot of extra tickets from that POV comp he won. He was going to pull them out at the POV replacement or maybe it is the eviction. He was bragging about all the tickets everyone gave him at that last comp. So many he has a fanny pack full.