Paul Houseguest Discussion Thread

• Replies 632
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

45 minutes ago, Gram02 said:

Heard a conversation Paul had with Xmas or Josh inviting them to come and see his room at his parents it is so "cool". Like a sixth grader inviting his friends to come over and play video games.

:D Exactly, but nobody ever ridiculed him for it.  I think Josh still lives with his mommy too.  

On 8/28/2017 at 9:17 PM, fredtheturtle said:

Changed my mind.  I don't like him.  I hope he gets caught in the rat trap.  Having people attack someone while you run around like a rat.  There were so many people that wanted to play this game and we get Raven and Matt, Jessica, Cody, Elana who all disgust me.  The one girl kicked the f'ing soccer ball for 24 hours even though she was going home.  I want people like that.  Production this fighting Jerry Springer show is really turning me off.

Amen!! I actually think her name was Jessica for some reason. Could be wrong. But exactally the kind of people I want to see play the game. Labeling this the worst season ever! 

12 hours ago, Aldrich said:

Gotta be a tax write off.  Although I doubt he has a job of any relevance and probably no need to file taxes. (living off wealthy mom/dad seems a great way to go)  

Have you seen the rant he went on about people who say this exact thing about him? It was on a recent BBAD. I'm reading thru these comments and was almost like he was talking to the houseguest about you're very comment. Did you see it? If you didn't, and you are not commenting on what you saw on BBAD,  it's almost like production is also telling him what is being said about him on the big brother blogs. 

21 hours ago, JessicaRocks said:

For the hell of it, I took a look at Paul's clothing website...what a bunch of garbage, nothing original, nothing special whatsoever.  A bunch of stupid t-shirts and caps...

So that Deadskull site is his so-called clothing line?  Paul referring to that as a clothing line is as ridiculous as Josh referring to his ebay (or whatever) selling as "owning his own business".  When I hear someone say "clothing line", I assume it's a line of clothing that actually involves a clothing designer.  I didn't realize an on-line t-shirt shop qualified.  

I guess I'm old school, but I'm just not a fan of clothing that has vulgar language on it.  I remember when my kids were first starting to read.  They were so excited about it that they read everything they saw....signs, billboards, t-shirts, etc.  I don't think wearing cuss words was really a thing at that time, but I can imagine how it is for parents of young kids now to have to explain some of those words.  

30 minutes ago, Roli said:

So that Deadskull site is his so-called clothing line?  Paul referring to that as a clothing line is as ridiculous as Josh referring to his ebay (or whatever) selling as "owning his own business".  When I hear someone say "clothing line", I assume it's a line of clothing that actually involves a clothing designer.  I didn't realize an on-line t-shirt shop qualified.  

I guess I'm old school, but I'm just not a fan of clothing that has vulgar language on it.  I remember when my kids were first starting to read.  They were so excited about it that they read everything they saw....signs, billboards, t-shirts, etc.  I don't think wearing cuss words was really a thing at that time, but I can imagine how it is for parents of young kids now to have to explain some of those words.  

I don't know if he actually designs the clothes re: wording on a cotton tee but with the curse words on his stuff not sure why he was surprised he was called a potty mouth?  Anyway, there are worse insults than that. 

6 hours ago, Qt4God said:

Have you seen the rant he went on about people who say this exact thing about him? It was on a recent BBAD. I'm reading thru these comments and was almost like he was talking to the houseguest about you're very comment. Did you see it? If you didn't, and you are not commenting on what you saw on BBAD,  it's almost like production is also telling him what is being said about him on the big brother blogs. 

Wow,  how can I get that rant at this point?  Would love to see that.  

I was going to mention here that I figured production was telling he and darling (?) Xmas what viewers were saying because those 3 were planning to put Kevin thru hell before last comp but for some reason they did not, in fact, they were very sweet and kind toward him and even cooking for him.  

If anyone still doubts production is supporting Paul and giving him answers and the comps in which he will do best and win,  certainly all can now see the truth.

Going to see if I can pull that up on You Tube.  Any ideas where else I might find it.  Although thought just came to me that if I resign up for live feeds I can rerun it?  Any ideas where/how I can find that video?

10 hours ago, Gram02 said:

Heard a conversation Paul had with Xmas or Josh inviting them to come and see his room at his parents it is so "cool". Like a sixth grader inviting his friends to come over and play video games.

Maybe it will be a sleep-over and Paul's mommy will make cupcakes for them all.

1 hour ago, Roli said:

Notice that Paul sells the "Friendship" bracelets on his website that BB had him give out to other HG's that first night, so that in effect was a plug for Paul's products.  Him giving out those bracelets was another big advantage for Paul in the beginning (and later as well).  Him giving out the bracelets gave others safety, making them beholden to Paul right off the back and insuring that Paul would not be evicted the first night.  It remained an advantage the whole season, tying those HG's to Paul.

Remember the huge deal Paul made when Raven left, because he was afraid that she didn't have hers anymore (since she gave it to the visiting celebrity)?  Kevin (I think?) gave Paul his bracelet to send to Raven so she would have one - I mean it was VERY important that Raven have one of Paul's friendship bracelets!  :blink:

On 9/13/2017 at 9:52 PM, Lamasquerade said:

Paul's thread deserves to be at top. BB record book history for sure.

Yes, top of BB record book history for most cruel, sadistic, inciting others to torture/shun/abuse other HGs.  And in record books for being in most corrupt season with help from production.

On 8/5/2017 at 3:38 PM, marx said:

I am not watching the live feeds this year and only see what CBS broadcasts.  Last year, I did not like Paul.  This year I've been kinda enjoying his manipulations.  Reading through this thread and some of the reports from updaters, I guess there is a lot about Paul that most people who don't watch the feeds are unaware of.

This was my opinion 6 weeks ago.  My views on Paul changed 180 degrees and for the past three weeks I was hoping he would be nominated/evicted - or at least challenged.  Nothing.  Just a bunch of guppies in the house.  Hopefully in Jury they don't attribute him making final two (I assume he will) to game play, and choose Josh or Christmas as winner.  (Just saying Josh as winner makes me cringe though).    

On 9/16/2017 at 9:05 AM, Aldrich said:

Wow,  how can I get that rant at this point?  Would love to see that.  

I was going to mention here that I figured production was telling he and darling (?) Xmas what viewers were saying because those 3 were planning to put Kevin thru hell before last comp but for some reason they did not, in fact, they were very sweet and kind toward him and even cooking for him.  

If anyone still doubts production is supporting Paul and giving him answers and the comps in which he will do best and win,  certainly all can now see the truth.

Going to see if I can pull that up on You Tube.  Any ideas where else I might find it.  Although thought just came to me that if I resign up for live feeds I can rerun it?  Any ideas where/how I can find that video?

"If anyone still doubts production is supporting Paul and giving him answers and the comps in which he will do best and win,  certainly all can now see the truth."

When King Paul won that HOH comp (True or False) it was very obvious to me that he was given the answers from production - "all answers are false except for third question"- because he won that far too easy.  It would have been more believable to me that he won that HOH honestly if he had answered at least one  question wrong.  Kind of like when you are given the answers to a test in school if you know what I mean.

1 hour ago, marx said:

This was my opinion 6 weeks ago.  My views on Paul changed 180 degrees and for the past three weeks I was hoping he would be nominated/evicted - or at least challenged.  Nothing.  Just a bunch of guppies in the house.  Hopefully in Jury they don't attribute him making final two (I assume he will) to game play, and choose Josh or Christmas as winner.  (Just saying Josh as winner makes me cringe though).    

I would take Josh over Paul. But that's like saying I prefer you punch me in the stomach and not the face.

9 hours ago, MiMiLily said:

"If anyone still doubts production is supporting Paul and giving him answers and the comps in which he will do best and win,  certainly all can now see the truth."

When King Paul won that HOH comp (True or False) it was very obvious to me that he was given the answers from production - "all answers are false except for third question"- because he won that far too easy.  It would have been more believable to me that he won that HOH honestly if he had answered at least one  question wrong.  Kind of like when you are given the answers to a test in school if you know what I mean.

ITA.

11 hours ago, MiMiLily said:

1 hour ago, Aldrich said:

ITA.

They were pathetically EASY questions.  I got them all right too, and nobody told me the answers ahead of time.  

On 9/16/2017 at 4:49 PM, Gram02 said:

When Paul won the bb time machine veto he tried to jump over machine celebrating and almost fell.  It would have been ironic if he would have been injured (nothing major) just enough he had to leave the game, but then they probably would have him back next season.

I also noticed his near injury jump over machine.  We seem to have similar mindset.  

I voted for all of the people I thought played a 'decent' game for the 25K, and when Cody won, I was OK with that. He works, served in the military, and wasn't evil like Paul.  I voted for Jason the most: felt he was most decent (missed the jokes that upset some people, read about them and felt they were just bad-taste jokes), Kevin because of his kids, Cody, Jessica, Dominique,  and Mark  simply due to niceness, which I feel should be rewarded.  Would have voted for some of the earlier players too had I known them more.  

I DO NOT think it is OK to resort to ANYTHING to win this game. That speaks volumes about your character, and Paul has none, Christmas comes up short, and so does Josh, but he is young and hopefully will learn (he could also stand to get some class).  The people that think it is OK to do anything to win this game, simply don't have good character, and it really is that simple.

9 minutes ago, WhatADay said:

I DO NOT think it is OK to resort to ANYTHING to win this game. That speaks volumes about your character, and Paul has none, Christmas comes up short, and so does Josh, but he is young and hopefully will learn (he could also stand to get some class).  The people that think it is OK to do anything to win this game, simply don't have good character, and it really is that simple.

I so agree with this!