Sunday, July 2, 2017 BB19 Live Feed Updates

morty

Please post ONLY Live Feed, televised show, Big Brother After Dark observations and screen captures here !

If you are adding personal comments, please keep them to a minimum and use brackets [personal comment]around the text.

Remember your time zones. Big Brother Time (BBT) is West Coast Daylight Saving Time (See Map Here).

Please be careful in identifying who is speaking, and do not use confusing abbreviations. We may have several HGs with names which start with the same letter.

To better help you identify the HGs, we made this guide you can print out and refer to until you get to know who's who.  http://mortystv.com/...houseguests.pdf

Try to be consistent with abbreviations, like:

Washroom Area (WA)
Water Closet (WC)

Kitchen (KT)
Dining Table (DT)
Living Room (LR)
Back Yard (BY)
Bedroom (BR)
Den Style Bedroom (DBR)
Indoor Lock Down (ILD)
Outdoor Lock Down (OLD)
Head of House Room (HOHR)
The Rose Bedroom (RBR)
Storage Room (SR)

It only takes a few good posts to earn your "Live Feed Updater" badge and LFU status. 

Also, all registered members of the forums have access to our chat rooms, at http://www.tvfanforums.net/index.php?/chat.html/ Stop in talk to SMVanBoyz, Fuskie, and I'm in there from time-to-time too. It's fun to be able to watch the feeds at dish the HGs at the same time.  

Please feel free to post info for other updaters to let them know how long you can update, or when you're taking a break and you want someone else to take over.

Thank you!
-Morty

12:26 AM BBT: Dom and Mark playing chess and talking game. Mark says he is pissed with Christmas and he's tired of fake people. Dom tells him not to change his game. She asks if he is okay. Mark says yea but he just heard her voice (talking about Elena). Dom tells Mark to calm down. Mark says "For me the game just started." Dom says "Sweetheart, the game started 3 days ago." Mark says he will be so freaking fake with certain people. Dom asks if he needs a hug; Mark looks down to the KT to see if Elena is there. 

12:28 AM BBT: Dom says you cannot let them see you sweat. Mark says we're good. Mark says he saw Christmas' true colors. He saw Matt's true colors. Dom says are you going to listen to me now? Mark says he sees this now. Mark says you'll have to talk to him. (Not sure who him is?) Dom is saying Jess doesn't like her because Cody is cool with Dom and that he said Dom looked good in a dress. And Dom says Elena doesn't like her either bc of her relationship with Mark. Dom says they could eventually team up against her. 

12:32 AM BBT: Mark says he doesn't trust Matt. 

12:34 AM BBT: Dom says that Alex told me today that I'm not her target. Dom says that she said they'll first target the couples. Mark says he wants to talk with Cody. Dom says he needs to figure out what Cody is thinking. Mark says he'll try to do it before morning. Dom says "if I was ugly this wouldn't be a problem." It doesn't make it any better now that I've started a "show." Dom says she's put a target on her back just by being "Dominique." Dom says who woulda thought one little show would bring all that out. Mark says they let their cards show. Dom says it was a change for them to ask what they wanted to ask. Mark says they forget we're in a show. Mark says it's petty shit like that which is why I have a small group of boys. Mark is still mad that those questions were asked in front of everyone. 

12:38 AM BBT: Mark says he can't believe how fake some people are. Dom tells Mark to go workout. Mark says people think they're so smooth. Dom says "It's a game." And she pays attention. Dom says she wouldn't have come at him like that. Mark says how could she(Christmas) ask that in front of all those people in front of her(Elena)? Dom tells Mark that Christmas and Elena have talked and they think this is all for the show. They think Mark is just being in a showmance for the game. 

12:41 AM BBT: Dom tells Mark this is a lesson you have to learn. Dom tells Mark that God will send you people you can trust. Dom says you can't trust anyone, even if they sit by side. Mark says there are only two people he hasn't had bad thoughts about and it's you (Dom) and Cody. Mark says he doesn't talk game with Cody because you know. Dom says she gave you (Mark) her word and Cody her word. Dom says she gave Christmas her word, but now she sees how she's acting. 

12:43 AM BBT: Dom says she asked Ramses if he thought Mark liked her. She says Ramses said "I don't know, but I see the way you look at each other and I was wondering." Mark says he is feeling emotional and outside the house he could get by on his looks and his charm, but that's going to get him kicked out here. Dom says she has no idea who is feeding information to Elena. Mark asks why is she getting closer to me. Dom says I don't know, but she likes you. 

12:45 AM BBT: Mark asks what do you think about Paul. Dom says she likes Paul and he's smart. Mark says it's going to be an issue soon Cody and Paul. Cody is going to do what's best for the team and doesn't give a shit. Mark says this alliance is not going to last 3 weeks. Dom says everyone is not like this. Dom says Cody is HOH so you gotta respect what he does. Dom says Paul is an asset and we need him. Mark says but he's close with Christmas but Dom says "not that close." Mark just says I should have voted her ass out day 1. Dom tells him to it down. Mark just keeps saying "so fake... so fake." 

12:48 AM BBT: Dom and Mark still talking game. Mark says that was probably entertaining for America. Dom says do you really think they're going to let us stay up here and talk this long? Immediately Elena yells up asking how the game is going. Dom says she can't even tell America how she's feeling now bc she'll be painted in the wrong light. Mark says I'm going to go workout. Mark says I'm screwed. Dom says you're tripping. Mark says he's gotta check his emotions. Mark says he hates fakeness and then Dom says if you hate fakeness what are you doing to Elena. Mark says I don't know. Dom says you knew earlier today. Mark says he's trying to break through the barrier but she's real guarded. Mark says he feels like he's in a better position in a couple. Mark says she won't open up to me. Dom says have you told her that? Mark says no I'm trying to take it slow with her. Mark says he's not bullshitting her; everyone of their conversations one on one are genuine. Mark is annoyed she's not opening up - Dom says to tell her that. Dom says she's a straight shooter (about Elena) and Dom says tonight is the perfect night to talk to her since what happened on her show. Dom tells him not to leave Elena to her own devices. Dom says people are going to think you're inauthentic with how you responded. Dom says she doesn't even know if the questions they asked were asked because they thought them up on their own or if Elena wanted them to ask.

12:55 AM BBT: Mark says there's a difference between being fake and being frustrated. Mark says he's truly trying to get to know her, but she won't open up. He says it's hard because they're here in the house. They're still talking about why those questions were asked. 

12:58 AM BBT: Jason and Ramses are playing pool in the BY. Jess and Cody are cuddling on the hammock. Paul is working out. 

1:00 AM BBT: Dom and Mark still talking at chess table. She says go be Mark and you can do it. They head downstairs. Dom says keep in mind I'm a fighter and I don't fight fair. Dom heads to the WA and Christmas and Elena are in there talking. Elena says what's in your mind? Dom says a lot but I'm going to go pray about it. Elena says I'm worried about it! 

9:53 am BBT in KT - Christmas and Jillian discussing Celine Dion, Michael Jackson and visiting Las Vegas.  Matthew washing dishes. Raven is cooking.

9:56am BBT in BY - Jason is riding stationary bicycle in jeans and cowboy hat. Does some stretching and weight lifting.

10:34am BBT in HOHR - Cody trying to make a deal with Alex to move forward in the game.  He says he will put up someone from his side of the house to even out the numbers. C says that he will save Jillian this week. C says that he wants A to protect the couples and Dominique until jury. A says that he need to trim the fat.  That she only has two people to she wants to protect.  They hug and both leave and to the KT.

#bb19 10am BBT - HG's are up and making breakfast in the kitchen. Jason is outside working out. Alex and Kevin have joined Jason outside, they are trying to figure out who Cody's replacement nom will be. They think it will be Josh but they aren't sure. 

#bb19 10:17am BBT - Josh has now come outside to join them. Kevin is giving Josh exercise advice. Just general chatting 

#bb19 10:30am BBT- Jason is up in the HOH talking with Cody. Cody is explaining that there are 2 sides of the house, his side and the other. Cody says he hasn't formed an alliance. He says everyone thinks he is going to put up Jason. He is giving him a list of people who he doesn't want Jason to put up if he wins HOH. He wants him to not put up Dom. He needs her protected. He says he can put up Ramses, Paul, Alex, Josh. Says they don't have his best interest at heart. Cody assure him that he can keep him safe. Jason, says he wants to get Christmas out. It sounds like Jason is going to be the pawn. Cody just wants to get to jury.  

#BB19 10:35am BBT- Jason says Ramses has to go, but he wants Kevin to stay. He thinks Ramses threw the comp. Cody offers himself as a pawn if Jason wins HOH and wants to take out Christmas. Jason leaves and Cody invites Alex up. 

#BB19 10:40am BBT- He tells Alex that he wanted to win POV so he could take her off and put up a big target. He tells her that she is on his side of the house. He tells her he is going to make a big move and put up someone from his side of the house. Tells her he wants to protect Dom, Mark, Elena, Jess and Mark. Alex wants to save Jillian and Jason. Sounds like Paul is going up now. He tells her he is the leader of his side of the house and she is the leader of her side of the house. Cody says her, Jason and himself are the most alike. He wants her to protect the couples. 

#BB19 10:50am BBT- Alex is relaying the convo to Jillian. Paul will be the replacement nom. But Alex has to keep the couple's safe. Jillian is shocked. Alex is listing the 11 Cody wants safe. Jason joins them and Alex asks if he trust Cody. Jason says he was trying to make a deal with him. Alex is relaying all that Cody told her. Jillian reminds Alex that Cody played her. Josh walks in and convo changes. 

12:44PM - BBT: Shit is going down! Xmas and Cody arguing in HoH room. Cody tried to put Paul on the block. Xmas is on the block! Cody just said "Let's see if you get yourself off the block." Cody is alone in the HoH room pissed off. Paul, Dom, and Jess in rose room talking. Cam changes to Xmas storming telling everyone she's a straight shooter. She then storms in the rose room with Paul, Dom, and Jess. Paul asks if she was plotting against him. Other cam changes to backyard where people are discussing what just happened. Mark and Cody talking. Mark says Xmas has to go and he couldn't trust either Paul or Xmas. In the rose room Dom said she knew nothing about this.

12:42pmBBT Feeds back. 1/2 have Christmas yelling at Cody. 3/4 Paul and Alex talking in BY. Paul was nominated, saved by temptation, Christmas nominated in his place. Paul not happy. Christmas very upset.

12:49 - BBT: Xmas is livid at Cody. She says all they had to do was stick to the fucking plan. In the backyard, the cam is on Jason, Cody and Mark talking. Cody is pacing. Talking about Paul's safety. They think it will guarantee Paul jury. Cody says all Paul did was screw over Xmas too. Jess says we need to start from scratch and she needs some answers from Cody. She and Cody head to the HoH room. Xmas thinks Alex and Cody are aligned now. Cody and Jess in HoH room. He asks her if Paul told anyone if he took the temptation. Jess says I knew you were planning on taking Paul out but not this soon. Cody says Paul would always come in and interject with any conversation he had with someone he trusted and then the conversation would get shaky. Jess says you realize you just changed this entire game. Cody says it should have been the final nail in his coffin. Says he shouldn't be able to play in the HoH. Jess is mad at Paul for lying to her. Mad at cody for ruining the peace in he house. She says it makes him look like he's playing both sides. He is mad and leaves. He heads back to the backyard. Jess follows him. In he Kitchen, Alex and Xmas hug and Jason hugs her too. And then Josh. In BY, Jess says they were safe and Cody says Paul would have taken a shot at him as soon as he got a chance. Jess says so you had to shoot at him first. Cody is still upset he had to nominate 5 people this week. He put Xmas up because she was closest to Paul. Says Xmas is going home because Paul is selfish. Jess says it's not up to him, the house has to vote Xmas out. She says she's going to go change and he shouldn't do anything more stupid. He says he can't do anything more stupid. They kiss and she leaves. Now Cody and Paul in BY. Cody says Paul was stirring up distrust around him. Matt, Raven, and Jess in HoH. Elena joins them. Jess swears she didn't know that was gonna happen. Xmas is listening to Paul and Cody in BY. Paul said he took the temptation to test and see who he could and couldn't trust in he house. (Sorry this is so choppy. So much is going on!) Cody and the first nail in he coffin was Paul not giving him a friendship bracelet. In HoH, same group is discussing what happens if they vote out Jillian or Xmas. Elena and Raven say they have no idea who they can trust. Jess says she doesn't either. Jess says someone needs to win HoH that is level headed next week. Not Alex, Paul, Xmas. Cam changes. Paul and Cody all in the Apple room. Dom, Raven, Mark, and Xmas talk in the bathroom lounge. Mark says no one knew about this.

1:10PM - BBT: Cody says he's fine being the target and going home as long as certain people make it to jury. They continue to talk about Paul and his loyalty and his season. The 4 in the Bathroom lounge continue talking, trying to figure out if anyone else knew about this plan. No talk really on any cams right now.

1:15PM - BBT: Elena and Jess in HoH saying that they just handed the game to the floaters. Jess asks Elena and Matt to back her up about her not knowing about the plan. She says she really didn't. Raven, Mark, and Cody join the HoH. Cody says Paul was gunning for him and Elena says he's gunning for all of us now. On the other Cams, Paul and Xmas talking about how they move on. She says campaign. Cody tells the HoH crew that he made a deal with Alex and Jason that he will protect Jillian in order to protect the couples and Dom. And they gave their 100% word. Elena says she doesn't want to vote Xmas out though. Jess says if they vote out Xmas, it shows Paul they can't be trusted at all. Mark says forget about Paul cause there's no going back to him now.

1:20PM - BBT: Kevin, Jason, and Paul in BY talking. Paul is telling them Xmas is gonna go after the other side of the house now. In HoH, Jess says Paul and Xmas cannot win HoH and Mark says then we vote Xmas! Unless Cody wants to keep her. He says no, she's my target. Jess says Paul cannot win a single comp for the next two weeks. Jess, Mark, and Cody want to vote out Xmas now, but they say the other three don't want to vote her out. In Rose room, Elena, Raven, and Paul talking about Cody making so many deals. Paul says he would have gone home if he was on the block, but Raven and Elena are adamant that he would not go home. All three swear they will not vote out Xmas. Paul thinks he threw the veto to Alex. In HoH, Jess saying again people like Jillian and Ramses will float by now. Cody asks do we stick with the 9? And Jess says we can't. Mark starts to count numbers. Him, jess, Alex, Josh, Jason. They need Elena and ramses. They think Kevin will vote however Paul tells him. Cody says all he wanted to do was vote out Megan and now he has had to nominate 5 people. They think they can for sure get Elena, whilenin the rose room Elena and Raven keep swearing they won't vote Xmas. Elena asks if Paul is going to put up Cody or backdoor him. He says he doesn't know. He's a lone sheep and has to win HoH. During his veto speeches Cody make it seem like people were coming to him to put paul up because he was stirring the pot. Elena says she asked him after who he was talking about and Cody says he's keeping his private conversations to himself. Paul says that's not an answer. Ramses walks in the rose room and they start drilling him. Elena swears if Paul and Xmas were both safe, she would have been the next nom because she's the next closest to them. The group breaks up and cam changes to Xmas and Matt in Apple room. 

2:40 pm BBT: Cameras 3 & 4 on Christmas and Jason in the rose room. Jason tells Christmas that the showmances have “dispersed” and that Jessica has not been spending a lot of time in the HOH room. Christmas tells Jason that he was supposed to be the renom. Jason: I knew it! Christmas: Can you give me a leap of faith that I wasn’t on that bandwagon to get you out? Jason: Yeah, of course! Christmas is telling Jason that she was going against the house when she thought Jason was going up as a renom, and she hopes that is enough to cement something with Jason. Christmas tells Jason that she is still pissed. She asks Jason if she has his vote, and he said “I don’t *bleeping* know, because I don’t know what the *bleep* is going on.” He says that Christmas was pretty lit after the ceremony.

Sorry! Had to do some things.

2:48PM - BBT: Matt and Raven are laying together in the BY. Feeds change to a Jessica and Paul in the Apple room. Jason and Xmas talking in the Rose room. Jess is swearing she didn't know about Paul going up. Paul says he knows what the curse is and tells her the person that has the curse is on the other side of the house. (Maybe Paul got to choose who got the curse?) Jess is still upset about Paul not telling anyone about the temptation or curse. Paul assures her the curse had nothing to do with their alliance. In Rose room, Jason and Xmas still talking about the sitaution. Jason is getting more details about the previous 9 person alliance. Jason is wondering why her alliance mates, if they didn't know anything, aren't rallying around her, ensuring she's safe. Xmas thinks some people possibly knew, but she can't say for certain.

3:00PM - BBT: Xmas and Jason still talking. She says Cody knows she's going after him and he accepts it. Jason says he thought Dom and Xmas were part of the "couples" since he says they're so close. Jason asks why did they really turn on you then? Xmas brings up when Megan told Josh and Xmas/Jillian about the guys being strong during the tightrope challenge night one and says she might have been grouped into that. Jason is still adamant that Xmas is a pawn to throw off the couples alliance. Xmas asks if he thinks Paul would have been a pawn too or the target. He thinks Paul would have been a target. Xmas says she isn't confident on votes. She says she isn't confident about any votes. Paul joins them and Jason asks him if he thinks Xmas is a pawn. He doesn't think so. During the veto speech Cody said, "Xmas, you got screwed." Paul thinks Xmas may have talked crap about Paul to Cody and since he couldn't put Up Paul, Xmas got screwed. Xmas thinks it's just guilty by association based on his nominations when he told Jillian she was guilty by association. Xmas says Jess is giving her the cold shoulder and has been for the past two days. Paul says there is a split in hte majority alliance right now.

3:15PM - BBT: Cody and Jess in HoH talking. Jess says based on the sitaution they're in, Xmas has to go. Raven joins the Rose room and Jason leaves. They start counting votes. Jess, Mark voting Xmas. Xmas thinks the guys may have a thing, but Raven says Matt is keeping Xmas for sure. Raven says Alex and Jason have something with Cody. Xmas is wondering why Mark wants to vote for her. Raven says he said that if she stays, she would gun for Cody. Kevin enters and game stops. Kevin and Paul talking in the Power room now and Paul tells him the plan right now is to keep Xmas. Xmas and Raven still in Rose room. Xmas says Ramses already told her he is keeping Jillian. He promised her day one. Raven counts the votes. Her, Matt, Paul, Elena, Kevin, Dom, and Josh. Xmas says she has Josh, she's been supporting him since day one. They hug and disperse. In HoH room, Mark, Cody, Jess, and Elena are talking. Cody says the only person he doesn't like in the game is Josh. They start trashing Josh. Elena says Josh made the whole post-ceremony bout him. In Bathroom, Dom is putting makeup on in a reflective cabinet on the floor and Paul joins her to talk. She says she truly believes There as some manipulation last night. (Talking about Jess) Alex brings in me deviled eggs and then leaves. They continue talking. Dom explains to Paul that she told them she wasn't going to vote for Xmas and she says she told them the whole house will be going after the couples now. Dom doesn't understand why they would get rid of a major asset though. Cam switches to Apple room where Elena and Xmas start talking.

3:32PM - BBT: Elena tells her she felt like something weird was about to happen. Xmas tells Elena to remember that Cody has alliances on the other side of the house now. (Talking of Alex) Saying if he wanted to bring Alex to their side then someone had to go. Cam switches to Alex and Jillian in the stock room. Alex says Paul straight up asked Ramses if he had the curse and said he did. Alex says if their is a tie, Cody will vote out Xmas. Jillian asks if the other side is acting. Alex says she thinks it's half surprise and half acting, but she says she doesn't think Cody told anyone. Alex tells her that she has Jess and Mark's votes. Kevin comes in and says Xmas is already campaigning and they say Jillian shouldn't push it. They leave and cam switches back to Apple room with Elena and Xmas. Xmas tells Elena that Jess was giving her the cold shoulder the past two days. They discuss if Cody threw the comp to Alex to bring her on their side, but Elena doesn't think Cody is the type to throw comps. Xmas explains why she thinks he did throw it. Elena says she is organically closest to Matt, her, and Jess. She says she has a relationship with Dom on different level. She's still developing a relationship with Mark, but it's weird because of the showmance aspect. Then she has a developing relationship with Cody. Xmas starts talking about her conversation(s) with Cody.

3:48PM - BBT: Xmas and Elena day there is no 9 anymore. Raven and Matt come in and they talk about Laundry. Elena then says that she is good and safe with the three of them. Xmas says tell her what she needs to do and Elena says you don't have to do anything. Raven leaves and Paul joins. Feeds go down at 3:53PM - BBT.

3:58PM - BBT: Feeds are back. Same group is in the Apple room with Raven and Mark now. Josh and Dom are talking in the HN room. Josh said he's just gonna chill and lay low. Dom says that's how it is for a lot of them. She says to keep his eyes and ears open. She leaves and Josh does a little spastic handshake to the camera and then leaves. Cam switches to KT and then to HoH room where Jess and Cody are talking. Jess says Cody can be the hot head while her and Mark will be the levelheaded ones. She says he does things without thinking and he says he knows 100% who is loyal to them. He says their are people on the other side of the house that are very loyal to him. Back in the Apple room, they discuss votes again. They don't know what Cody's long term plan is with this decision. Elena says someone has to have given him some information to doubt Paul. Jillian opens the door for a second and leaves.

4:07PM - BBT: Raven says Jillian has to go. She says Alex is a cannon. Paul says a loose cannon. Paul and Xmas leave the group. Elena asks Mark if he's voting out Xmas and he says he doesn't know right now. Elena says she's feeling so split right now. She doesn't want to disrespect Cody, but she doesn't appreciate how he handled his HoH. She says she doesn't want to play both sides. Matt says he's gonna be honest and not lie in this game. He says he's still gonna be friends with Cody and hangout with him. He says he has to sit down with Cody and tell him he has to let him know what his plans are if they are going to keep working together. Matt aye he feels Elena and they are in a catch 22 where they will have to betray one or the other, but they both still say they aren't voting for Xmas. They believe Cody had good intentions, but they still don't understand. Matt says Raven and Elena are in great spots, burn Elena doesn't feel like she's in a good spot. Elena wants to win HoH to be safe, but she doesn't want to win and have to make a choice. Raven says they all have to try and win. They say if Jess wins, things will get worse. Mark is worried if Xmas wins that she will go after Cody and Jess and probably them too. The rest don't think she will. They count numbers again. They think Kevin will be the swing vote.

Ok guys! Gotta get ready to watch the episode! I'm out for a little bit!

3:15pm BBT: Paul, Christmas, and Raven in RBR. Paul asks Raven if she is going to vote Xmas out, she says no. Raven says Jessica and Mark are probably going to vote for Xmas to go.

3:19pm BBT: Paul and Kevin leave RBR. Raven tells Xmas she has Matt, Raven, Elena, Paul, Kevin. Xmas says she doesn’t have Ramses’ vote because he promised Jillian Day 1 that he wouldn’t vote her out. Xmas says she has Josh’s vote.

3:21pm BBT: In HOH, Cody tells Elena, Jessica, and Mark that he had a conversation with Paul and Xmas, he says there is mutual respect between all, sees it as gameplay. He says he likes them as people. Elena comments that the house is unusually level-headed for BB.

3:24pm BBT: Talk in the HOH turns to how Josh brings the attention to himself when stuff doesn’t affect him. Down in the Bathroom area, Paul and Dom discuss Cody telling her that she was protected, that he has made deals to protect her and the couples. She says she told Cody that she has heard different stories from others in the house.

3:28pm BBT: Mark is telling Cody and Jessica that Xmas needs to go. Jessica says Ramses is 100% voting out Xmas. Still in the Bathroom, Paul is telling Dom that he feels like he got kicked out by the couples.

3:30pm BBT: Elena and Xmas are in the lounge, Elena telling Xmas that she doesn’t understand why Cody did what he did. She says she is concerned because she is close to Paul and Xmas.

3:32pm BBT: Xmas thinks that Cody threw the POV, letting Alex win. Elena says that she doesn’t understand Cody’s logic. She says that she wanted to play a game that involved Xmas, Cody, and Paul. She says that they had a plan to get to 9. Elena says she asked Cody what’s going on, and says he told her that Paul has been going against him since Day 1. Elena says she asked what facts does he have to support that because she doesn’t see that.

3:34pm BBT: Feeds 3/4 switch to Jillian and Alex in the SR. Alex says that her and Jason don’t 100% trust Paul. She says he knows what the curse is, and that it is “singular”. Jillian asks Alex if they are going to vote her out. Alex says she doesn’t trust Ramses, and that if it’s a split vote that Cody will vote Xmas out. Alex says the votes are looking good [for Jillian].

3:39pm BBT: Back to Lounge, Elena and Xmas still discussing the happenings, Elena is saying she doesn’t think Cody would be the type to throw a comp. In the HOH, Mark is saying he doesn’t trust Xmas in the game at all. Jessica says that Paul blew up on Xmas after the Veto meeting. Cody says he thinks it would have been a unanimous vote against Paul if he was on the block. Cody says they need two votes.

3:45pm BBT: Xmas telling Elena about her convo with Cody, says it got heated. Says Cody was “talking”, not explaining what happened, that he talked to everyone and said some of the girls are threatened by her, and that she is passionate. That’s why he chose her as the replacement (after Paul). She says she told him that he F-ed her, and that he understands the backlash of his actions.

3:47pm BBT: Xmas says that Cody has made deals with the other side of the house. Elena says that there is nothing now. Xmas says she left the convo with Cody with mutual respect. In the Bathroom area, Dom tells Paul that if she knew, she would have given him a heads up.

3:50pm BBT: After a short FoTH, in the Lounge, Matt, Paul, and Raven have joined Elena and Xmas. Paul says that Jessica came down to the RBR this morning, unexpectedly. Mark walks in and another FoTH.

3:55pm BBT: Back to the Lounge, Elena reiterating that she would have been next in line for Cody if he couldn’t put Xmas up.

3:58pm BBT: Paul says that he needed everyone to be on the same page [assuming the couples] but had a hunch he needed to back out. He says that was a good move. The general consensus is that Cody acted unilaterally.

4:02pm BBT: still in the Lounge, Mark says that he had no idea, but wants reassurance from Xmas that he would be safe if she stays. Xmas says that she needs the chance to prove what they have discussed in the past [her loyalty]. Elena is still wondering where Cody got his information from.

BBT 7:21 Paul, Christmas, Elena and Matthew in the backyard talking about how Cody is playing both sides and it's hurting all of their games. Paul is hitting the point hard that Cody didn't follow the 'rules' of the group by putting Christmas up and now they are going to lose one of their numbers. They discuss Kevin's loyalty and if they have his vote to keep Christmas. They are going through all the votes to see who Christmas has on her side. They are positive they have Dominique, Elena, Matt, Paul, and Raven. They are thinking they definitely have enough votes to keep Christmas safe. Elena saying she gave her word to Christmas and even though she feels loyalty to Cody she isn't going back on her word.

Paul goes back on his tirade about how Cody's gameplay is messing things up. Matt and Elena are upset that Cody didn't talk to his main group before targeting Christmas. "He wants to be friends with everyone in the house so he makes side-deals and messes all of us in the process." They are trying to figure out if Cody's nomination of Christmas is a mistake or a big game move. Paul says Cody doesn't really want to be a part of a 'team' and now he needs to reassess where his loyalty lies. 

Raven joins the group. Paul relaying a conversation he had with Cody where Cody took responsibility for the nomination and said if he had to take the repercussions of that decision he would. Paul - "I'm frustrated because I thought I was working with people who were on the same level as me and apparently I'm not. This is not what I signed up for. If I knew that this was how this group was going to play, I wouldn't have done it."

They are mad that Cody has them all stressed out now. "It was supposed to be us to jury and then game on." Apparently Cody wouldn't consider backdooring Alex but he would totally do it to Christmas. Matthew asks about suggestions moving forward, assuming Christmas stays in the game. Paul "I have a ton of suggestions but I'm not talking."

Paul - "I've already reassessed and we'll see who wins HOH. If I do, then I will do what I want." Talk turns to who they will put up if they win HOH. Matthew wants Alex, Elena says Josh. Paul says the most useless HOH would be getting rid of Kevin. The group starts to change the subject and Elena goes inside. 

BBT 7:45  Alex, Jillian, and Jason in a bedroom going over the votes. They say they have Cody, Jason, Alex, Ramses, and they are hoping to get Mark. Jason says to just let Mark talk and agree with whatever he says. Jason says he doesn't trust Matt or Dominique and he wants them gone. He says he told Paul that he wanted Dominique gone and he thinks Paul told Dominique. They are going through who they might be able to turn in order to get the vote in Jillian's favor. 

Alex and Jason are talking about how they are making the deals with people so that if Jillian wins she can put Cody up and say with all honesty that she didn't promise Cody safety. Apparently Jason and Alex both promised if they win HOH safety to Jessica and Cody next week if they would keep Jillian. Talk turns to Jillian's speech about how she outed their 8 person 'alliance that isn't an alliance'. Jillian wants to be able to do her speech second so that Christmas won't come after her if she says that stuff first. (Can they choose who goes first in the speeches?) 

Alex is warning Jillian be very careful who she talks to and confides in.