What Are We Gonna Do??

mikede

I highly disagree about no good Reality. Project Runway starts in December. If you didn't see season 1 I Highly recomend you tune into season 2. Season one was great!! And I think it should have one the Emmy. I just hope the cast is as good as last season

Edited by nebartist

I highly disagree about no good Reality. Project Runway starts in December. If you didn't see season 1 I Highly recomend you tune into season 2. Season one was great!! And I think it should have one the Emmy. I just hope the cast is as good as last season

im not too interested in seeing someone try to be a model.

Wait til January when new ones start for me!!

which one

Survivor and Tar both usually start up again in January, so that they have new episodes for Sweeps in February!!

They are my 2 faves

Oh Really!!!!! swEEEEEt. I never watched the race before this season so i didnt know how often they did it. I dont think survivor will be back till like februaru or early march

Oh i know, i did want to know, and now i do, and i do thank you for telling me, but im just saying for me, doesnt seem to interesting.

ER has been nominated for plenty of emmys, but ive enver watched an episode

Hey MikeDe... I thought Project Runway was about models too. But, I happened to catch it on a Marathon a few months back. Didn't think I'd like it... but - Couldn't STOP watching it.

FYI - If you're not doing anything on Sat. Nov. 19th..... there's another Marathon on Bravo that starts at Noon EST.

It takes a little while to get into. But you might want to check it out.

Hockey - Go Leafs Go!!! g025.gif

Catch up on re-runs of CSI - What a great show, my friend just got me hooked on it, so I get to watch all the re-runs its awesome! h024.gif

And un-pack, just bought my first house, and moving in at the end of the month - lots of work ahead! a046.gifa014.gifa050.gif