Phil's Son

wqrt

It's probably the son of one of the employees at the Lake Powell docks...I can just see it now..."hey kid, you wanna be on tv?"

btw- last night's eppy was so cool for my family cuz the place where they did the trick plane manuevers is about 10 min from our home! Williams Gateway airport used to be an airforce base before the government closed it down. It now is a smaller training/public airport and shares space with ASU East (my son attends school there!).

We were laughing as we recognized what roads they were traveling and the difficulty they had finding their vehicles at the outside parking lot at Sky Harbor airport...what a riot! Hotter than snot... :lol:

It's probably the son of one of the employees at the Lake Powell docks...I can just see it now..."hey kid, you wanna be on tv?"

btw- last night's eppy was so cool for my family cuz the place where they did the trick plane manuevers is about 10 min from our home! Williams Gateway airport used to be an airforce base before the government closed it down. It now is a smaller training/public airport and shares space with ASU East (my son attends school there!).

We were laughing as we recognized what roads they were traveling and the difficulty they had finding their vehicles at the outside parking lot at Sky Harbor airport...what a riot! Hotter than snot... :lol:

Hotter than snot? I like that!