Jump to content

Raven Walton BB19 Houseguest


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Personally, I see her in the final two now. Why? No one would want to vote against the poor girl who is dying. I'm leery about all the go fund me pages and the new car and fake boobs. Don't want her to win any money. I'm mean.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, gishy333tx said:

Personally, I see her in the final two now. Why? No one would want to vote against the poor girl who is dying. I'm leery about all the go fund me pages and the new car and fake boobs. Don't want her to win any money. I'm mean.

Yeah, the frequent referrals as an "angel" is scary but they are all so full of crap I am sure they will call her an angel to look good and then stab her in the back when it comes to the money.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

43 minutes ago, Lamasquerade said:

Yeah, the frequent referrals as an "angel" is scary but they are all so full of crap I am sure they will call her an angel to look good and then stab her in the back when it comes to the money.

 

Exactly! Like when they cast their vote they all love to start with something like "I'm sorry but..." They're not sorry! LOL!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

She was all over Kevin in bed on last night's bbad. She spoke, but I wasn't sure which Sybil voice it was. It's official, I want her to leave next week. Edited to add that to be fair, he has his arm around her and if you didn't know better you would think they were a couple. Hope he gets evicted after her..what a creeper!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Lamasquerade said:

She was all over Kevin in bed on last night's bbad. She spoke, but I wasn't sure which Sybil voice it was. It's official, I want her to leave next week. Edited to add that to be fair, he has his arm around her and if you didn't know better you would think they were a couple. Hope he gets evicted after her..what a creeper!

 

I couldn't agree more about her. She is so freaking annoying. But I'd prefer Paul out right after her.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

42 minutes ago, Lamasquerade said:

What's up with the hands up to the side of the face every time she noms someone "hi Julie." She looks like a deranged Shirley Temple about to sail off on the good ship lollipop.

 

I'm sorry, but this is funny! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, Lamasquerade said:

What's up with the hands up to the side of the face every time she noms someone "hi Julie." She looks like a deranged Shirley Temple about to sail off on the good ship lollipop.

 

You nailed it!  And I just noticed last night how utterly annoying her voice is too.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/21/2017 at 9:52 AM, Lamasquerade said:

What's up with the hands up to the side of the face every time she noms someone "hi Julie." She looks like a deranged Shirley Temple about to sail off on the good ship lollipop.

 

She thinks it's cute. She wants discovered. She's an idiot. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/21/2017 at 6:52 AM, Lamasquerade said:

What's up with the hands up to the side of the face every time she noms someone "hi Julie." She looks like a deranged Shirley Temple about to sail off on the good ship lollipop.

Ever see the painting "the Scream"?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Next year we will be seeing Raven on one of the thousand medical commercials selling something that POP network plays all night during BBAD.  Maybe we'll get real lucky and she will host an infomercial that follows BBAD. The first chance she gets to get Jessica out of the house she will. I'm hoping that we get to see some fireworks between the two when Cody gets evicted for the second time and Matt Jess and raven are still in the house together. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Everyone on Reddit HATES Raven.  Why?  The people on Reddit watch the feeds and see everything.  They say that Raven constantly talks about her illnesses, but her stories aren't consistent at all.   Is she lying?  Is she exaggerating?  In the real world, her mother is attacking and harassing (doc ing) people who don't like Raven on-line and is a complete nutjob who obviously just wants to make money off of her daughter.   Raven constantly talks about her mother in a way that shows she is completely under her mother's thumb (she "almost has a law degree" so can write Raven's will).  Raven is either a victim of her crazy mother's hypochondria (IS it Munchausens by Proxy?) or she is complicit in this scam.  Yes, Raven is sick now - but if she'd been raised  by a different mother, what would she be like?  Raven also is not sweet at all.  She is always doing scuzy things like hiding Alex's cat ears and blaming that on others.  When she cooks for the other cast members, they have diarrhea and vomiting.  What is she doing?  Is it intentional?   I certainly hope the other cast members get rid of Raven soon.  She better NOT win 1st or 2nd, and she sure won't win fan favorite. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Walnut said:

Everyone on Reddit HATES Raven.  Why?  The people on Reddit watch the feeds and see everything.  They say that Raven constantly talks about her illnesses, but her stories aren't consistent at all.   Is she lying?  Is she exaggerating?  In the real world, her mother is attacking and harassing (doc ing) people who don't like Raven on-line and is a complete nutjob who obviously just wants to make money off of her daughter.   Raven constantly talks about her mother in a way that shows she is completely under her mother's thumb (she "almost has a law degree" so can write Raven's will).  Raven is either a victim of her crazy mother's hypochondria (IS it Munchausens by Proxy?) or she is complicit in this scam.  Yes, Raven is sick now - but if she'd been raised  by a different mother, what would she be like?  Raven also is not sweet at all.  She is always doing scuzy things like hiding Alex's cat ears and blaming that on others.  When she cooks for the other cast members, they have diarrhea and vomiting.  What is she doing?  Is it intentional?   I certainly hope the other cast members get rid of Raven soon.  She better NOT win 1st or 2nd, and she sure won't win fan favorite. 

Maybe she is adding laxatives to the food? She makes things and sometimes doesn't eat them using the excuse that  "Thor abhor that." Maybe she's more like Lizzie Borden than Shirley Temple.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share









Living Room

Living Room

Please enter your display name

×
×
  • Create New...