Jump to content

Dominique Cooper BB19 Houseguest


Recommended Posts

bb19-dominique-cooper.jpg

Dominique Cooper (30; turns 31 on 7/11/17)
 

Age: 30

Hometown: Tuskegee, Ala. 

Current City: Woodbridge, Va. 

Occupation: Government Engineer

Three adjectives that describe you: Uber optimistic, energetic and determined

Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most?Hmmm... I'm still trying to figure that out lol. 

Social Media: InstagramYouTubeLinkedin

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Best VPN Service (English Banners)
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I wrote down she is OK. I will have to watch these video again

 

 

 

Thanks to Morty for setting up the pages. Good job with the videos

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, stevea11 said:

I can see her tossing her mic in the pool,

Ohhh you think we may have another Chima? Interesting. I can see that though, since she says she doesn't shy away from controversy in her bio/interview.

 

I wrote down "blah". Her answer to favorite past HG "Hmmm" really? Said she is "Addicted" yet doesn't have a favorite? I wonder if this is the one that Dan called as a favor to a friend and they were like, "Nah I'm good" and hung up.

 

Her laugh makes me cringe and her hashtag, #DominiqueTheDominator is a bit much. I think she would have been better suited for OTT than regular season, but that's just my opinion.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I like her, she is genuinely upbeat, and smart, and social. You could indeed see how she reacted to each question and she is optimistic enough to deny the premise of the question and win and be loved. I'm for her.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Touchy...hope she calms down but am worried her strong faith is going to become a  problem for her.  Didn't like the lie about what she does, but then again as a speaker in her church she really wasn't telling an all out lie.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

She's a government engineer yet she thought a mile was 1200 feet or something. I wish that convo had been caught in better detail, it was actually funny. But then again she's a government engineer, that explains a lot.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, WOC said:

She's a government engineer yet she thought a mile was 1200 feet or something. I wish that convo had been caught in better detail, it was actually funny. But then again she's a government engineer, that explains a lot.

5280 is a long way from 1200...anyone who has been educated ought to know that and especially an engineer. Leno used to have fun with the stupidity of people in his Jaywalking segment where he asked people stuff that ought to be common knowledge. The dumbing down of our country citizens and the lack of information provided by teachers is not funny to me. I do not think the country can flourish with citizens who are lazy and stupid.

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, WOC said:

She's a government engineer yet she thought a mile was 1200 feet or something. I wish that convo had been caught in better detail, it was actually funny. But then again she's a government engineer, that explains a lot.

There are engineers that do things that do not deal with distance measuring like a civil engineer. I don't know what field she's actually in, but she could be a computer engineer, software engineer, chemical engineer, etc. But over the years, I have found many supposedly smart people who didn't know the distance of a mile, when water freezes or boils, distance to the sun or moon, etc. Stuff I remembered from elementary and junior HS.  A career in the military taught me that being an expert in one field doesn't automatically transfer to other fields. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, joystiick said:

There are engineers that do things that do not deal with distance measuring like a civil engineer. I don't know what field she's actually in, but she could be a computer engineer, software engineer, chemical engineer, etc. But over the years, I have found many supposedly smart people who didn't know the distance of a mile, when water freezes or boils, distance to the sun or moon, etc. Stuff I remembered from elementary and junior HS.  A career in the military taught me that being an expert in one field doesn't automatically transfer to other fields. 

 

It's not about her being an engineer or even an expert, it's about her being a college educated person. What exactly is a government engineer? An engineer by definition builds or designs things, so I would assume she would need some kind of basic measurement skills. But you know what they say about assuming! Just the same, she wasn't the only one in the BY discussing this and they were all clueless. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

She's "hosting" the BBAD talk show interviewing Cody, she's grilling the hell out of him about his gameplay and his relationship with jess. She's pretty rude with her questions, the other HGs are doing the same. It's starting to get pretty rough and uncomfortable. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ziggy49 said:

She's "hosting" the BBAD talk show interviewing Cody, she's grilling the hell out of him about his gameplay and his relationship with jess. She's pretty rude with her questions, the other HGs are doing the same. It's starting to get pretty rough and uncomfortable. 

 

This was the best BBAD so far this season. IMHO

Link to post
Share on other sites

So far this one has left me lukewarm.  Have no idea what she's doing there other than trying to be the next great talk show host and reading her bible.  Haven't yet gotten to last night's talk show but I hope it's more interesting than the others I've seen and fast forwarded a lot of.  I doubt she will last long unless she manages to float under the radar and ends up in the finals.  So far I don't notice anyone seeing her as a threat.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, HeleneL said:

So far this one has left me lukewarm.  Have no idea what she's doing there other than trying to be the next great talk show host and reading her bible.  Haven't yet gotten to last night's talk show but I hope it's more interesting than the others I've seen and fast forwarded a lot of.  I doubt she will last long unless she manages to float under the radar and ends up in the finals.  So far I don't notice anyone seeing her as a threat.

 

It was the aftermath of Cody's interview (he was last after Alex and Ramses) that made it so good.

Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, stevea11 said:

She has to have the least air time of anyone in the house. It's like they show her a few times on the show just so everyone knows she's still there.

And sometimes I forget  

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




Living Room

Living Room

Please enter your display name

×
×
  • Create New...