Cody Nickson BB19 Houseguest

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, graceomalley said:

Stephen King is one of my favorite authors, but I still get nightmares from watching something as silly as Abbott & Costello Meet Frankenstein!  can't watch Criminal Minds at night either - *shudders* - you are not alone!!! -

Cujo.  First read the book then saw the movie. Totally engrossing & frightening. He certainly has a gift for the macabre.  

I'm really unsure how he was cast as I've seen pet rocks with more personality, two year olds with more common sense and three yr olds with better manners. I've yet to see him look genuinely happy between eye-rolls when Jessica was talking about her partying (yeah, that's gonna last) Or an occasional smile/smirk when he maliciously bullys Josh any chance he can get. In my opinion even if a person is hopping on your last nerve whether it's deliberate or not and you truly think them weak not nearly as strong as you yet you mentally and/or physically continuously harass them, humiliate them, name calling like an elementary school kid and then attacking their manhood. If he belonged to me in any way, shape or form I'd be thourghly ashamed by the behavior especially because of his age, Clearly his personality {or lack there of} is stunted because of his need for power and his own unhappiness.

It's official. After watching his exit interview I have changed my opinion of Cody. There's just something about him I like. He's really reserved but when you listen to him he's self-deprecating, funny, and smart. He has those people pegged exactly and I hope he wins the Battle Back next week. He is one of the few people I think would give Paul a run for his money and perhaps break the hold he has over the majority of the house. I loved how he started finally playing the game in the last 24 hours, I wish he would have done it all week. 

Did Jess pee her pants during the HOH comp, when the wall first pitched forward? I thought it might be water leaking off, but it looked like her peeing more than anything else. They switched cameras right after. Even my husband thought it looked like it. Thoughts?

12 minutes ago, BBFAN0315 said:

Did Jess pee her pants during the HOH comp, when the wall first pitched forward? I thought it might be water leaking off, but it looked like her peeing more than anything else. They switched cameras right after. Even my husband thought it looked like it. Thoughts?

It looked like someone was peeing, but it was hard to tell who at first then I thought Jessica too.  Mark looked to his left too.when they came back from commercial sprinklers we're on so maybe excess water was leaking from the wall.

26 minutes ago, music19773 said:

It's official. After watching his exit interview I have changed my opinion of Cody. There's just something about him I like. He's really reserved but when you listen to him he's self-deprecating, funny, and smart. He has those people pegged exactly and I hope he wins the Battle Back next week. He is one of the few people I think would give Paul a run for his money and perhaps break the hold he has over the majority of the house. I loved how he started finally playing the game in the last 24 hours, I wish he would have done it all week. 

He'd still be in the house if he talked to his group like he's been talking to some people the last two days. I guess some will say he was guarded, but I say that he was way too full of himself and was brought down a few notches...so what we see now is a humbled Cody. 

2 minutes ago, Lamasquerade said:

He'd still be in the house if he talked to his group like he's been talking to some people the last two days. I guess some will say he was guarded, but I say that he was way too full of himself and was brought down a few notches...so what we see now is a humbled Cody. 

You could be right. Either way, I really liked the guy in the exit interview whereas I disliked the guy I watched on the feeds the first few days immensely. I hope if he manages to win his way back he will continue to be that 2nd guy. I'm not confident he'll get back after Julie said the HG could stop them from coming back. Ugh...

9 minutes ago, music19773 said:

You could be right. Either way, I really liked the guy in the exit interview whereas I disliked the guy I watched on the feeds the first few days immensely. I hope if he manages to win his way back he will continue to be that 2nd guy. I'm not confident he'll get back after Julie said the HG could stop them from coming back. Ugh...

I agree but I must have missed what Julie said about HG stopping them from coming back?  How's that work?

10 minutes ago, music19773 said:

I agree since I thought he was much more likeable too. She threw him a rope and took it away with her last comment made. If they want him to win it will be physical and if they don't it will be a comp suited for other guest.  I'm sure they're hoping for a ratings grabber of jess getting kicked out this week and then having to battle Cody next week for a place in the house.

1 minute ago, Lamasquerade said:

I agree since I thought he was much more likeable too. She threw him a rope and took it away with her last comment made. If they want him to win it will be physical and if they don't it will be a comp suited for other guest.  I'm sure they're hoping for a ratings grabber of jess getting kicked out this week and then having to battle Cody next week for a place in the house.

Agree. I'm hoping Jess wins this week just to stick a wrench in their plans. 

2 minutes ago, HeleneL said:

I agree but I must have missed what Julie said about HG stopping them from coming back?  How's that work?

All she said was they will be given a chance to stop the hg from entering the bb house. I barely caught it because I was trying to see if someone was peeing or not

4 minutes ago, Lamasquerade said:

All she said was they will be given a chance to stop the hg from entering the bb house. I barely caught it because I was trying to see if someone was peeing or not

Lol.  I saw that too and the arch of the "stream" seemed more male than female since she was wearing pants.  I think it was excess water from sprinklers.

3 minutes ago, HeleneL said:

Lol.  I saw that too and the arch of the "stream" seemed more male than female since she was wearing pants.  I think it was excess water from sprinklers.

I think so too because no men in the area where it was coming from but it did get Mark to look. Lol

1 hour ago, music19773 said:

Yeah, I've been feeling that way for the last couple of days. I would love to get him back in. Oh the drama!

13 hours ago, music19773 said:

I agree.  I thought he was classy when he told Paul that he respected him for putting him up.  I also hope he wins the Battle Back and takes Paul out.  I still want Alex to win it all but I dislike Paul so much I wouldn't care to see Cody come back.  That would really frost Paul.

37 minutes ago, Newby said:

I agree.  I thought he was classy when he told Paul that he respected him for putting him up.  I also hope he wins the Battle Back and takes Paul out.  I still want Alex to win it all but I dislike Paul so much I wouldn't care to see Cody come back.  That would really frost Paul.

The HG's are aware of a possible battle back comp. Paul and Cody laid the ground work with each other if he comes back with short conversations about respecting each other's game. Paul will need someone who will put the couples in the block for him and who better to have a secret alliance with than Cody who will be out for revenge. 

20 hours ago, Aldrich said:

Cujo.  First read the book then saw the movie. Totally engrossing & frightening. He certainly has a gift for the macabre.  

The Shining was my first Stephen King book - I kept hearing how scary it was and at first all I could think was this is not even a little scary - and then at some point I became terrified - stayed up and finished the book in one night because I was afraid to leave it unfinished before bed - needless to say, I did not sleep! Dead Zone and Firestarter were also 2 of my faves - I could not finish Cujo - even in the daylight....