Cody Nickson BB19 Houseguest

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

27 minutes ago, straykat said:

Too often the "fans" go into crazy mode over someone in the show and want to destroy them in the real world. To me, it makes them the crazy ones, not the person from the show that they are trying destroy. 

They are posting the FB and Twitter pages of Cody's sister who someone said defended him and said her brother is a good loving brother. That really set some people off. His family has had to shut down and go private.

10 minutes ago, Marty said:

They are posting the FB and Twitter pages of Cody's sister who someone said defended him and said her brother is a good loving brother. That really set some people off. His family has had to shut down and go private.

That is horrible. Didn't they do that to the woman who dared to put up their precious Jeff? Scared her family with threats? And I know there have been others, like Maggie who they tried to get fired from her job. 

People need to learn the difference between "reality tv" and reality. I can't stand Cody, I want him out of the house with a passion (not because he didn't hug xmas) if I saw him on the street I'd shake his hand and say "hey, I saw you on BB 19, hated you!" With no malice. Living in a fishbowl 24/7 is strange. I did it for a week in the late 90s (and I was able to leave the house and didn't have to evict people) and it was stressful. This world of everyone and their family being on social media has led to people thinking they're entitled to inject themselves into someone's life just because they're a fan. 

Too much hate in our country presently. To think people are attacking Cody's family !  And who knows what Cody will face when this is over.  Say what you will, Cody sacrificed for this nation. Living in sand, no showers, eating rations, seeing friends get killed, possibly suffering PTSD, these attacks on him and his family are disgusting and coming from those who have never been thru the horror he has certainly experienced. Shame on all those involved in these attacks. Stop it ! Respect ALL our veterans. Disagree, criticize, but personal attacks and trying to destroy people, sick.

No one deserves that, but it's exactly what happens when you put yourself "out there." For those that blame social media..it's the same social media that contributes to the GoFundMe, and makes BB houseguests celebrities. Social media goes both ways. With that said, Cody portrayed himself as a cold person; only smiled when things were going his way or he was trying to get into his gf's pants. Paul and others tried to have conversations with him and he just stood there with his blank stare. Aside from the internet harassment because he doesn't deserve that, he has to reap what he sowed for everything else.

2 hours ago, Ziggy49 said:

People need to learn the difference between "reality tv" and reality. I can't stand Cody, I want him out of the house with a passion (not because he didn't hug xmas) if I saw him on the street I'd shake his hand and say "hey, I saw you on BB 19, hated you!" With no malice. Living in a fishbowl 24/7 is strange. I did it for a week in the late 90s (and I was able to leave the house and didn't have to evict people) and it was stressful. This world of everyone and their family being on social media has led to people thinking they're entitled to inject themselves into someone's life just because they're a fan. 

This is how I feel towards Paul. I didn't like Cody at first, but now I kind of do. Maybe cause he's the underdog, but watching the BBAD feeds he actually has a personality. I understand his strategy of keeping his thinking to himself, the problem was he didn't socialize well. At least that's my opinion. He played his own game, it didn't work, but it was his own, That's more then I can say for the majority of HG at this time.

He was pissed off with Paul and showed it from the minute he didn't get a friendship bracelet. He was in a bad spot with all the nominating he had to do right out of the gate but he made his choices and they we're bad choices. He labeled people "outsiders" the very first week when he should have been getting his feet wet. He chose sex in the bedroom and ego feeding over actually trying to play the game to win. The only good thing about Paul is that Cody is leaving.

5 hours ago, WickedOne said:

The same people bitching they want Cody out are the same people whining when in the end only boring, lame players are leftover. 

wah wah wah

in the voice of the little boy on the gelato commercial "I like boring". 

5 hours ago, WickedOne said:

The same people bitching they want Cody out are the same people whining when in the end only boring, lame players are leftover. 

wah wah wah

Great point WickedOne.  BTW, I enjoy your often very scary posts..  :   )    

8 hours ago, Lamasquerade said:

He was pissed off with Paul and showed it from the minute he didn't get a friendship bracelet. He was in a bad spot with all the nominating he had to do right out of the gate but he made his choices and they we're bad choices. He labeled people "outsiders" the very first week when he should have been getting his feet wet. He chose sex in the bedroom and ego feeding over actually trying to play the game to win. The only good thing about Paul is that Cody is leaving.

That pretty much sums up the way I feel about him too.  He's not very interesting at all, and I won't miss him when he's (hopefully) gone.

THAT is why I can't watch scary movies anymore.  Thanks for the nightmares O' Wicked one !!!!   The last scary movie I watched (Freddie Kreuger) gave me a nightmare that a friend was coming thru the ceiling w a knife to kill me.  Will let you know how tonight goes.  :o     :unsure:

On 7/11/2017 at 4:13 AM, Marty said:

It is not like Christmas Tree and Cody are close. The fact that Cody didn't hug Christmas has the Christmas loving Internet blind with Cody hate. Crazy 

cody hate comes easy he's got the Hannibal lector look and outlook

On 7/11/2017 at 0:40 PM, WOC said:

This is how I feel towards Paul. I didn't like Cody at first, but now I kind of do. Maybe cause he's the underdog, but watching the BBAD feeds he actually has a personality. I understand his strategy of keeping his thinking to himself, the problem was he didn't socialize well. At least that's my opinion. He played his own game, it didn't work, but it was his own, That's more then I can say for the majority of HG at this time.

This is how I feel. I could not stand Cody that first week, especially when he nominated Megan saying he just didn't like her. But the exact same people who were so offended by Cody's mean behavior last week are being absolutely horrible to him and Jessica this week. I'm not saying they didn't make their own bed, but my way of operating is not acting badly in response to someone else's behavior. The way the 'group' talks about him and Jessica is just as nasty as the things Cody and Jessica said except they whisper it behind peoples' backs. While I hated several things that Jessica and Cody both did and said, at least they were outright and up front with it. You knew where you stood. The whole group of Matt, Elena, Paul, Mark, Christmas, and Dominique are just as vicious and cruel but they put up a self-righteous facade like they are doing something good by ridding the house of Cody when in reality they are just like him. They lie, say mean things, laugh at and about other house guests, and say cruel things about people who are not part of their 'clique'. 

2 minutes ago, music19773 said:

This is how I feel. I could not stand Cody that first week, especially when he nominated Megan saying he just didn't like her. But the exact same people who were so offended by Cody's mean behavior last week are being absolutely horrible to him and Jessica this week. I'm not saying they didn't make their own bed, but my way of operating is not acting badly in response to someone else's behavior. The way the 'group' talks about him and Jessica is just as nasty as the things Cody and Jessica said except they whisper it behind peoples' backs. While I hated several things that Jessica and Cody both did and said, at least they were outright and up front with it. You knew where you stood. The whole group of Matt, Elena, Paul, Mark, Christmas, and Dominique are just as vicious and cruel but they put up a self-righteous facade like they are doing something good by ridding the house of Cody when in reality they are just like him. They lie, say mean things, laugh at and about other house guests, and say cruel things about people who are not part of their 'clique'. 

Cody said last night that the reason he didn't like Megan was because she said she hated Marines (or something like that). 

18 hours ago, Aldrich said:

THAT is why I can't watch scary movies anymore.  Thanks for the nightmares O' Wicked one !!!!   The last scary movie I watched (Freddie Kreuger) gave me a nightmare that a friend was coming thru the ceiling w a knife to kill me.  Will let you know how tonight goes.  :o     :unsure:

Image result for monster under the bed gif

20 hours ago, Aldrich said:

Stephen King is one of my favorite authors, but I still get nightmares from watching something as silly as Abbott & Costello Meet Frankenstein!  can't watch Criminal Minds at night either - *shudders* - you are not alone!!! -

3 hours ago, graceomalley said:

Stephen King is one of my favorite authors, but I still get nightmares from watching something as silly as Abbott & Costello Meet Frankenstein!  can't watch Criminal Minds at night either - *shudders* - you are not alone!!! -

Good to know I am not alone.......or am I?    Bwa ha ha ha ha!   Yikes !!