Christmas Abbott BB19 Houseguest Thread

Best VPN Service (English Banners)
  • Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, BBLover4ever said:

I know. I'm talking about Christmas temptation  to take a veto players place. Duh 

I did not know why you said Jessica is dumb in this post...yes she has been for sure , but what did you mean here?

1 hour ago, NYROSE said:

I did not know why you said Jessica is dumb in this post...yes she has been for sure , but what did you mean here?

Jess told Christmas about her temptation. So now Christmas won't bother using hers where she can take someone's place in the veto. 

1 hour ago, BBLover4ever said:

Jess told Christmas about her temptation. So now Christmas won't bother using hers where she can take someone's place in the veto. 

o of course...thanks yes Jess was just stupid to tell anyone about her power.

I still can't get past the idea that she really should not even be there.  I'm still hung up on the fact that the show allowed her to vote from outside the house.

Crazy.  Is she some CBS powerful person's daughter or something???  She's had too many typically not-allowed advantages for me to consider her legitimate at this point.

It looks like she is following Paul but I think she is playing for herself and to win. Has a subtle manner when manipulating others. But I agree with the other poster that she shouldn't have had the opportunity to play, and should have been gone when she had to leave the house for an extended amount of time and not vote while in the house.

7 hours ago, NCNana said:

Several people in my group started out pulling for Christmas. After her vile behavior this week with all of the bullying, we all agree she needs to go! Her true colors are showing and her soul is black!

I feel same way. My first thought was what a great role model for girls, but now I am disgusted by her as she has joined the group of followers devoted to Satan.  It really is repulsive to watch them all do his bidding especially this woman who certainly should have the intelligence to deny the brutal attacks Paul is reigning down on Jody.  

Sadly, isn't this a true reflection of our society presently?  Do whatever, hurt whomever, destroy whatever if things don't go your way.  We have lost our moral compass.  But we have to watch the chaos on the news. This season it is being presented on BB/CBS.  Wish this wasn't the case.  Children are watching & being affected by this during prime time.

2 hours ago, Aldrich said:

Does anyone know of any 'deal' Paul has made with Xmas?  IE:  F2 ?!  Thinking he must have made a deal for her to be so supportive of him.

I imagine he has a deal with most if them, I know he has one with Kevin and with Alex. Most likely with Raven since I read that he has stated he wants her to win.

On 8/1/2017 at 1:52 PM, carmen said:

I still can't get past the idea that she really should not even be there.  I'm still hung up on the fact that the show allowed her to vote from outside the house.

Crazy.  Is she some CBS powerful person's daughter or something???  She's had too many typically not-allowed advantages for me to consider her legitimate at this point.

someone has a good lawyer I guess...or BB thought she had a following worth pandering to.

11 hours ago, NYROSE said:

someone has a good lawyer I guess...or BB thought she had a following worth pandering to.

Which is fine (I guess) and probably won't pose a problem as long as she gets evicted before the finals.  If she makes it to the finals, then stink should be raised since she is not a legitimate player.  She was catered to and given super advantages that no other guest in the history of BB has been given.   You might as well just pluck some joe off the street and a few weeks in, allow them to play despite the fact that the rules have been changed for this person.

1 minute ago, carmen said:

Which is fine (I guess) and probably won't pose a problem as long as she gets evicted before the finals.  If she makes it to the finals, then stink should be raised since she is not a legitimate player.  She was catered to and given super advantages that no other guest in the history of BB has been given.   You might as well just pluck some joe off the street and a few weeks in, allow them to play despite the fact that the rules have been changed for this person.

ITA!  I thought she should have been sent home the night she broke her foot.

12 hours ago, NYROSE said:

29 minutes ago, carmen said:

27 minutes ago, HeleneL said:

ITA!  I thought she should have been sent home the night she broke her foot.

Americans With Disabilities Act

They let her decide if she wanted to stay or leave.  I'm pretty sure they couldn't legally make her leave.  

Yet s

15 minutes ago, Roli said:

I'm pretty sure they couldn't legally make her leave.

Yet so many on Survivor beg and plead to not be removed from the game when they have a medical situation, and yet they are made to exit. How can it be different for BB?

17 minutes ago, Roli said:

Also, I would question what her disability is.  Does having a broken foot classify one as disabled?  I would think this is a temporary situation, not permanent, but temporary enough to cause her to be removed from the game.

Just now, carmen said:

Yet s

Yet so many on Survivor beg and plead to not be removed from the game when they have a medical situation, and yet they are made to exit. How can it be different for BB?

I have no idea.  I just think that the producers of BB wouldn't want to get into a legal mess, and I'm sure their lawyers advised them that they should do everything possible to make themselves appear to be accommodating.  

I've never watched Survivor.  Maybe it's in their agreement when they start the game.  I'm just putting the idea out there.  

1 minute ago, carmen said:

Also, I would question what her disability is.  Does having a broken foot classify one as disabled?  I would think this is a temporary situation, not permanent, but temporary enough to cause her to be removed from the game.

Temporarily disabled is still disabled.  

4 minutes ago, carmen said:

I'll just say that I could never fire an employee because they had an injury.  (And I wouldn't want to do so anyway.) 

9 minutes ago, carmen said:

Yet s

Here's some info in Survivor evacuations, but like I said, I've never watched the show.

http://survivor.wikia.com/wiki/Evacuation

I would like to read the contract they must sign to be on the show.

As for Xmas, I wish she would have exited but is she really a threat? Her chances of winning a comp are minimal. If the other HGs keep her around then it's on them. I would imagine they will dump her when she is not needed for numbers.

27 minutes ago, Roli said:

They let her decide if she wanted to stay or leave.  I'm pretty sure they couldn't legally make her leave.  

Don't know what that has to do with it but then I'm in Canada.  However, she was injured and I'm pretty sure some BB rules say you have to compete when nominated to do so or for HOH and she can't compete in any of the physical comps that would compromise her surgery.  She also was allowed to vote from outside the house which is unheard of.  Maybe they just didn't want the bother of lawyers maybe getting involved.  Thing is, her injury was her own damn carelessness and not BB responsibility.  And then there's able-bodied Cameron who would have loved a chance to play being a super fan and getting to spend not even a night in the house.  He could have been brought back in to replace her.