Christmas Abbott BB19 Houseguest Thread

So how will her surgery impact voting? Why in the world would people vote her a temptation when she can't compete in anything physical? Of course production can make sure the comps are not physical for her to participate. They should have made her leave the game.

i hope they don't keep her because they feel sorry for her. No one seems to really want the win this season, except Paul. 

Best VPN Service (English Banners)
  • Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, BBLover4ever said:

So how will her surgery impact voting? Why in the world would people vote her a temptation when she can't compete in anything physical? Of course production can make sure the comps are not physical for her to participate. They should have made her leave the game.

i hope they don't keep her because they feel sorry for her. No one seems to really want the win this season, except Paul. 

She can't win another temptation since she already won one 

She just told paul she voted for Ramses. 

She also mentioned she might know who the third vote for Ramses was (Kevin) based on the order of the voters, so she might have heard something she wasn't supposed to while on her call to vote. 

2 hours ago, Ziggy49 said:

She just told paul she voted for Ramses. 

She also mentioned she might know who the third vote for Ramses was (Kevin) based on the order of the voters, so she might have heard something she wasn't supposed to while on her call to vote. 

Well Paul knows that already since he ordered it.  Is she back in the house now?  I don't get live feeds here in Canada.  Just BBAD but that airs at 3 a.m. and I'm fast asleep.  I tape it.

47 minutes ago, HeleneL said:

Well Paul knows that already since he ordered it.  Is she back in the house now?  I don't get live feeds here in Canada.  Just BBAD but that airs at 3 a.m. and I'm fast asleep.  I tape it.

Actually, from what I can tell is Paul told Kevin to do it, but Christmas did it on her own. 

On 7/13/2017 at 5:01 PM, Lamasquerade said:

Yeah how does she get to skip the comp when poor raven with her hour sutured foot has to stand on the wall for half a day so she can keep finger bowl Matt and herself safe?

what do you mean finger bowl Matt?

13 minutes ago, Lamasquerade said:

He scoops his food out of the bowl and eats it from his fingers.  Hence the name "finger bowl" Matt. 

I did it again.  Mixed up Matt and Mark.  And of course you're right about Matt and his finger.  Had forgotten about that.

5 hours ago, HeleneL said:

I did it again.  Mixed up Matt and Mark.  And of course you're right about Matt and his finger.  Had forgotten about that.

Every year there are players that I have a hard time remembering what they look like to place the names to the face so you're not alone. This year it's been Jason and mark.

I think that it is complete BS that her name was put in the bag for the veto competition. She should have been sent home when she got hurt. Allowing her to stay is a waste of time. They just as well could let her stay home and phone in her votes, not much different from what she is doing now if she does not watch the show at home.   

3 hours ago, joystiick said:

I think that it is complete BS that her name was put in the bag for the veto competition. She should have been sent home when she got hurt. Allowing her to stay is a waste of time. They just as well could let her stay home and phone in her votes, not much different from what she is doing now if she does not watch the show at home.   

ITA, except for one thing.  If she's at home she doesn't have all those sheep at her beck and call.  She may sniffle at not being able to compete but deep down I think she is thoroughly satisfied with her position.  She has many servants; she can't compete physically but will if it's mental; she may even be thrown an HOH as a pity gift;  she's getting paid while lounging around (at home she couldn't work and wouldn't get paid I don't think); and she's closer to getting to jury house where she wont even have to pretend to want to compete and still live the high life, have servants and get paid.  Ah what a life! :queen:

To be completely honest, she gets around the house more than some of the other slugs in the house. She's now got a little knee scooter to get around so yeah, she still can't do physical comps (she's considered the first loser) she's laying around the house less than some others 

IMG_4980.PNG

8 hours ago, Lamasquerade said:

Isn't that great! An actual moving vehicle in the house that raven can throw herself in front of or  under while moving.

Nah...  Now that her toe stitches are out she just might shove her foot under the wheel to re-injure her toe and sue BB for having an unlicensed vehicle in the house lol.  Why not try to get more bucks for the dance studios  The stair caper was her own klutzy fault so she can't sue for that.

3 hours ago, HeleneL said:

Nah...  Now that her toe stitches are out she just might shove her foot under the wheel to re-injure her toe and sue BB for having an unlicensed vehicle in the house lol.  Why not try to get more bucks for the dance studios  The stair caper was her own klutzy fault so she can't sue for that.

Ouch! They better get a horn for that thing. 

• 2 weeks later...