Christmas Abbott BB19 Houseguest Thread

Best VPN Service (English Banners)
  • Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Lamasquerade said:

At least her hair, eyelashes and breasts are for real. Without makeup she is the most natural. The other girls were very jealous of her. 

I thought she was the one who said she got breast enhancement because she wanted her clothes to fit well.  Could be someone else.  

When she is telling Paul and Josh to take each other to F2, I think it pretty much confirms that her game was just helping Paul. Really have to wonder about the rumor that she knows him and/or his family. If she had come to play her own game, even if she knew she had no chance of winning, why wouldn't she go for the $50,000? Does she have some separate, side deal with CBS?

The whole season of non-players has just been so frustrating. Now it is pretty much guaranteed that Paul will be F2 and win. But I guess it was guaranteed from day one. 

As a man I must wonder, what does it matter if any of the HGs had boob jobs or wear fake eyelashes? If a woman wants to look better and doing those things make her feel she looks better, who cares? Isn't that what make-up is for too? Does it bother you if a HG wears make up? I'm just asking female on the boards because I don't really understand the criticism. 

14 minutes ago, WOC said:

As a man I must wonder, what does it matter if any of the HGs had boob jobs or wear fake eyelashes? If a woman wants to look better and doing those things make her feel she looks better, who cares? Isn't that what make-up is for too? Does it bother you if a HG wears make up? I'm just asking female on the boards because I don't really understand the criticism. 

I'm a woman and I don't understand the criticism. I'm from the Los Angeles area and of the women that I know, more women than not indulge in more than basic makeup, including myself. It just something negative to say to try to bring somebody down. Let's discuss the ink all over Paul's and Christmas' body isn't that some form of makeup or alteration to the body to make him/her, in their mind look better or feel better about the way they look?  And that full rats nest that he grows on his face? No offense to beards in general. Live and Let Live is what I say. Haters going to hate, and the hate towards the fake lashes or boobs or whatever else they're hating on is just something to hate on. Breast augmentation is old news, so are false eyelashes.

3 minutes ago, WOC said:

I feel the same.  If something makes someone feel better about themselves, then that's all the reason they need to do it.  I'm not a fan of tattoos, but if someone wants them, it's their business.  If a person has a feature they're uncomfortable about, and they're willing to go through the pain and expense to change it, that's their business too. 

That said, I wish people would just concentrate on being healthy instead of worrying so much about all of those superficial things.  

1 minute ago, PAULISABUNION said:

I'm a woman and I don't understand the criticism. I'm from the Los Angeles area and of the women that I know, more women than not indulge in more than basic makeup, including myself. It just something negative to say to try to bring somebody down. Let's discuss the ink all over Paul's and Christmas' body isn't that some form of makeup or alteration to the body to make him/her, in their mind look better or feel better about the way they look?  And that full rats nest that he grows on his face? No offense to beards in general. Live and Let Live is what I say. Haters going to hate, and the hate towards the fake lashes or boobs or whatever else they're hating on is just something to hate on. Breast augmentation is old news, so are false eyelashes.

I don't hate Jessica's false eyelashes.  I think they're funny.  :lol:

Well they're a bit much for everyday. If they're outlandish they look cartoon like or character like. But they obviously made her feel better about herself.

That's true.  

As for her hair extensions, I just feel sorry for her.  What a pain in the ass to have to deal with that every day.  

4 minutes ago, Roli said:

That's true.  

As for her hair extensions, I just feel sorry for her.  What a pain in the ass to have to deal with that every day.  

Yes, I couldn't get into that. I think it's their generation too. I'm older and don't like high maintenance. Hair extensions are all the rage. Most of these 'extras' aren't because these young ladies need anything. I totally agree about about focussing on health. Jessica probably has to glam it up because of her job. I tell my daughters that the add-ons are unnecessary 'crutches'. 

Yes, I couldn't get into that. I think it's their generation too. I'm older and don't like high maintenance. Hair extensions are all the rage. Most of these 'extras' aren't because these young ladies need anything. I totally agree about about focussing on health. Jessica probably has to glam it up because of her job. I tell my daughters that the add-ons are unnecessary 'crutches'. 

Those add-ons can be a lot of fun, I'm sure.  It's just sad when the person feels they're a necessity every second of every day.  

4 minutes ago, Roli said:

Those add-ons can be a lot of fun, I'm sure.  It's just sad when the person feels they're a necessity every second of every day.  

Yes, but these HG are young, every day is supposed to be fun. But... When one feels less than without the accessories it's not good. Remember, Jess would go without, on camera without her extras, so that was a good sign. It's fun stuff until it becomes a must.

2 hours ago, WOC said:

When younger I wore false eyelashes.  Now that I'm old (er) and retired, my poor lashes are natural.   And so I have no problem re makeup but the breast augmentation, it saddens me.  What happened to those years when we women fought not to be perceived as sex objects?  Those days we wanted equality.   These days women are back to square one, or worse.  Too much focus on women being the perfect 10.  In addition implants can be very dangerous.

IMO, looks to me like Xmas has had implants although tastefully done, not overly huge as too many prefer.  I hate to give her credit for anything but the breast enhancement well done.  But hate her cruel sadistic actions, evil IMO.  

3 hours ago, straykat said:

When she is telling Paul and Josh to take each other to F2, I think it pretty much confirms that her game was just helping Paul. Really have to wonder about the rumor that she knows him and/or his family. If she had come to play her own game, even if she knew she had no chance of winning, why wouldn't she go for the $50,000? Does she have some separate, side deal with CBS?

The whole season of non-players has just been so frustrating. Now it is pretty much guaranteed that Paul will be F2 and win. But I guess it was guaranteed from day one. 

Didn't Xmas come out of DR crying a few times?  If so, maybe production told her to give it to 'their boy' Paul so that he can win.  Just wondering.

2 minutes ago, Aldrich said:

When younger I wore false eyelashes.  Now that I'm old (er) and retired, my poor lashes are natural.   And so I have no problem re makeup but the breast augmentation, it saddens me.  What happened to those years when we women fought not to be perceived as sex objects?  Those days we wanted equality.   These days women are back to square one, or worse.  Too much focus on women being the perfect 10.  In addition implants can be very dangerous.

You can thank pop culture for that. Real men respect women. Women, especially younger women, need to respect themselves. If a woman dresses like a hoochie mama they're not going to attract a gentleman. But we're getting off track. Isn't that Xmas chick a b*#@h! :P

9 minutes ago, Aldrich said:

Didn't Xmas come out of DR crying a few times?  If so, maybe production told her to give it to 'their boy' Paul so that he can win.  Just wondering.

The story that I heard was that Xmas was talking to Josh and told him she used to work for Paul's mom and then the feed went to fish. There was no other info on the feeds about when this was or what she did. I have never found anything to back this up or seen the footage myself. I would think it would be all over Youtube, but it's not. I don't believe it myself.

9 minutes ago, WOC said:

The story that I heard was that Xmas was talking to Josh and told him she used to work for Paul's mom and then the feed went to fish. There was no other info on the feeds about when this was or what she did. I have never found anything to back this up or seen the footage myself. I would think it would be all over Youtube, but it's not. I don't believe it myself.

If true it would explain a few things re her commitment to Paul.  But it probably would be somewhere on internet.

As I have said before, I don't think this true, it just doesn't make sense. This would be a huge scandal for CBS, so much so, TMZ and others would pay for the information. If xmas had worked for Paul's mother, there would be others that knew. It would not have been secret because there would not have been any reason to keep it secret, like sometime in the future, xmas and Paul appearing on BB together with a plan of xmas helping Paul win. 

IMO, after breaking her foot, xmas decided she needed to stick with the people that could carry her to the end. She didn't try any moves on her own because if Paul got evicted and Josh got evicted, she would have been on her own and unable to compete in most events and no chance of making it to the end against the couples. 

Chiclet teeth, Daffy Duck really? Where's the physical critique of Prince Paul? Why don't we rag on Josh's look? Most young guys would think Jess was a hot little item. But here she gets slammed for anything and everything. And I'm not a Jets fan. And those Chiclet teeth she might have come by them naturally. Everyone thinks I've had dental work done because I have perfect white Chiclet teeth. It's rude in before they were slamming on Elena for her chest, and then it turns out what I understand is she actually had a breast reduction. Damned if you do damned if you don't. All these ladies are very young, they're feeling their way. And the trend these days is to be all glammed up and accessorized. What about that Rat's Nest on Paul's face I've mentioned it before it's not a good look. These young guys that wear their beards like that remind me of terrorist, how does that sound? And by the way I'm not afraid of Middle Eastern people. Let's talk about all the stupid tattoos that covered their body sweats, how's that going to look in another twenty or thirty years on them, I'll tell you it's going to look gross. At least Jessica can stop wearing those over the top lashes. And maybe someone will hit her in the mouth and that'll be the end of her Chiclet teeth. I'm not a Jets fan, and yes you should have kept her fingers to herself. I couldn't even imagine sticking my fingers up anyone's ass.

42 minutes ago, PAULISABUNION said:

Chiclet teeth, Daffy Duck really? Where's the physical critique of Prince Paul? Why don't we rag on Josh's look? Most young guys would think Jess was a hot little item. But here she gets slammed for anything and everything. And I'm not a Jets fan. And those Chiclet teeth she might have come by them naturally. Everyone thinks I've had dental work done because I have perfect white Chiclet teeth. It's rude in before they were slamming on Elena for her chest, and then it turns out what I understand is she actually had a breast reduction. Damned if you do damned if you don't. All these ladies are very young, they're feeling their way. And the trend these days is to be all glammed up and accessorized. What about that Rat's Nest on Paul's face I've mentioned it before it's not a good look. These young guys that wear their beards like that remind me of terrorist, how does that sound? And by the way I'm not afraid of Middle Eastern people. Let's talk about all the stupid tattoos that covered their body sweats, how's that going to look in another twenty or thirty years on them, I'll tell you it's going to look gross. At least Jessica can stop wearing those over the top lashes. And maybe someone will hit her in the mouth and that'll be the end of her Chiclet teeth. I'm not a Jets fan, and yes you should have kept her fingers to herself. I couldn't even imagine sticking my fingers up anyone's ass.

Yeah, I agree that criticizing their actions is fair, but I've never been a fan of ridiculing someone's natural appearance.  It's childish and petty.  

I saw the "chicklet teeth" post and it was directed at Xmas not Jess. Xmas was also called a "chipmunk." There was a lot of defense for Jessica when comments about her looks were made, yet many of those people defending her had no problem discussing Xmas' and all other female hg physical appearances. Xmas has been called some really bad names all because she is pals with Paul.  Imo none of them are attractive. Cody has the weird eye thing going on and when he opens his mouth his arrogance and biases just ruin any shred of being more "attractive" than the other males. Unfortunately, when you put yourself out there that's what happens..the whole package gets critiqued.  Why should the hg be any different than every other tv personality that's gets judged and critiqued on a daily basis.