Jump to content

Christmas Abbott BB19 Houseguest Thread


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, straykat said:

She's HoH. Said she was going to shake up the house. She puts Matt and Jason on the block. Plans to back door Mark. Wow. That shakes the house for sure.

 

LOL! Tell me about it! We have a house full of independent thinkers. Now if Mark can win Veto let the earthquake begin.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, WOC said:

 

LOL! Tell me about it! We have a house full of independent thinkers. Now if Mark can win Veto let the earthquake begin.

 

If Mark wins the veto, if he doesn't use the veto, Matt will go home. If he does use it, I expect Kevin to be the replacement and the one voted out, because that is what Paul will want to do. But, in the end, Paul and all the 2nd tier (Alex, Xmas) will still be there. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, WOC said:

 

LOL! Tell me about it! We have a house full of independent thinkers. Now if Mark can win Veto let the earthquake begin.

 

That would be the most excitement in a month. Who does she put up. One of her two puppies (Josh and Kevin)? No matter who she picks she shows her hand and the mob will turn on her.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, joystiick said:

If Mark wins the veto, if he doesn't use the veto, Matt will go home. If he does use it, I expect Kevin to be the replacement and the one voted out, because that is what Paul will want to do. But, in the end, Paul and all the 2nd tier (Alex, Xmas) will still be there. 

 

But, maybe, somehow, it will open some eyes to what is going to happen and all the talk about how peaceful it is without Jody will be out the door. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, WOC said:

 

But, maybe, somehow, it will open some eyes to what is going to happen and all the talk about how peaceful it is without Jody will be out the door. 

That is possible, but, it seems as though most of them have just accepted their spot in the alliance. Maven should be working hard to put a target on Alex and Jason, because they are next after Mark. Kevin may get thrown in there, but, if they do not get going, the highest they will finish is 5th.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, joystiick said:

That is possible, but, it seems as though most of them have just accepted their spot in the alliance. Maven should be working hard to put a target on Alex and Jason, because they are next after Mark. Kevin may get thrown in there, but, if they do not get going, the highest they will finish is 5th.

as it is written so it shall be

Link to comment
Share on other sites

It appears that Mark may have sold Xmas on backdooring Alex. Which would be a good move. But of course she needs to get approval from the real HOH, Paul. He's resisting of course. He wants Mark gone (because that is better for his game). I wonder who will prevail? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, WOC said:

It appears that Mark may have sold Xmas on backdooring Alex. Which would be a good move. But of course she needs to get approval from the real HOH, Paul. He's resisting of course. He wants Mark gone (because that is better for his game). I wonder who will prevail? 

OMG... PLEASE, PLEASE let Mark stay... I would LOVE to see any one of the top dog's get back door. IMAGINE THE LOOK ON HER FACE.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, WOC said:

It appears that Mark may have sold Xmas on backdooring Alex. Which would be a good move. But of course she needs to get approval from the real HOH, Paul. He's resisting of course. He wants Mark gone (because that is better for his game). I wonder who will prevail? 

If she could convince Paul, I am sure Maven would go for it. Problem is, Paul is a lot closer to Alex than Jason. I think Paul will stick will Mark or he might do Jason, but, I don't see him letting Alex go at this point. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, joystiick said:

If she could convince Paul, I am sure Maven would go for it. Problem is, Paul is a lot closer to Alex than Jason. I think Paul will stick will Mark or he might do Jason, but, I don't see him letting Alex go at this point. 

 

I tend to believe the same as you. But perhaps Darth Xmas will rebel against the evil emperor! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, WOC said:

 

I tend to believe the same as you. But perhaps Darth Xmas will rebel against the evil emperor! 

There's five people voting I believe. If Paul doesn't bless it, Maven becomes the deciders. Can you trust Maven to go against Paul? 

 

It could work if Jason came down and Alex goes up. So you have Alex vs Matt on the block. Paul and Jason would vote to evict Matt and Josh and Kevin vote to evict Alex. Raven would vote to evict Alex. I don't think it would work any other way.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/18/2017 at 10:48 PM, straykat said:

She's HoH. Said she was going to shake up the house. She puts Matt and Jason on the block. Plans to back door Mark. Wow. That shakes the house for sure.

I was coming on here to say the same thing. What a huge move Christmas. Like seriously. Ugh

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, joystiick said:

There's five people voting I believe. If Paul doesn't bless it, Maven becomes the deciders. Can you trust Maven to go against Paul? 

 

It could work if Jason came down and Alex goes up. So you have Alex vs Matt on the block. Paul and Jason would vote to evict Matt and Josh and Kevin vote to evict Alex. Raven would vote to evict Alex. I don't think it would work any other way.

 

Jason will come off because he has veto. But will Xmas put up Alex? If she does I think Paul will vote for Alex to go. The reason I think Paul will do that is because he will want to stay with the numbers and Alex is a bigger threat down the road out of Matt and Alex.  Josh will vote Alex because he's in with Xmas. Raven with vote Alex for the obvious reason, she won't vote for Matt. Jason will vote for Matt for the same reason. There is a chance he votes with the house, I doubt it but you never know. Kevin, I think will vote Alex. That's iffy. He'll want to be with the numbers too. And Mark (can't forget Mark) will vote against Alex. I see it as Alex with 4 votes and Matt 1 vote. I could be wrong/

Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, WOC said:

 

Jason will come off because he has veto. But will Xmas put up Alex? If she does I think Paul will vote for Alex to go. The reason I think Paul will do that is because he will want to stay with the numbers and Alex is a bigger threat down the road out of Matt and Alex.  Josh will vote Alex because he's in with Xmas. Raven with vote Alex for the obvious reason, she won't vote for Matt. Jason will vote for Matt for the same reason. There is a chance he votes with the house, I doubt it but you never know. Kevin, I think will vote Alex. That's iffy. He'll want to be with the numbers too. And Mark (can't forget Mark) will vote against Alex. I see it as Alex with 4 votes and Matt 1 vote. I could be wrong/

 

I don't think she has the backbone to make a move against Paul's wishes. At this point, she should be looking at who she doesn't want to be F3 with and that should include Paul and Alex. And she should be wondering why Paul says he wants to take her and Josh to F3. 

 

Just read the update page. She put Mark on the block. No backbone. Just one of the sheep. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, straykat said:

 

I don't think she has the backbone to make a move against Paul's wishes. At this point, she should be looking at who she doesn't want to be F3 with and that should include Paul and Alex. And she should be wondering why Paul says he wants to take her and Josh to F3. 

 

I think POV is going on now so we'll know soon enough. But you're right. I have to think that everyone is thinking they can't beat Paul in F2 at this point. They're just not verbalizing it because they know Paul will get them out if he knows. At least I would hope the other HGs are thinking this. But a backdoor of Alex, Jason, or Paul (and the sooner the better) would be an excellent move.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, WOC said:

 

I think POV is going on now so we'll know soon enough. But you're right. I have to think that everyone is thinking they can't beat Paul in F2 at this point. They're just not verbalizing it because they know Paul will get them out if he knows. At least I would hope the other HGs are thinking this. But a backdoor of Alex, Jason, or Paul (and the sooner the better) would be an excellent move.

Well so much for a big move...

She puts Mark up...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

38 minutes ago, Hanna said:

I was coming on here to say the same thing. What a huge move Christmas. Like seriously. Ugh

 

 Her word's at the end of the stupid Friday show were "I'm ready to shake this house up. They are not going to see this coming."

 

The f-in rat saw this coming. She is useless. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, straykat said:

 

I don't think she has the backbone to make a move against Paul's wishes. At this point, she should be looking at who she doesn't want to be F3 with and that should include Paul and Alex. And she should be wondering why Paul says he wants to take her and Josh to F3. 

 

Just read the update page. She put Mark on the block. No backbone. Just one of the sheep. 

funny_sheep_portrait_of_sheep_showing_to

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, straykat said:

 

 Her word's at the end of the stupid Friday show were "I'm ready to shake this house up. They are not going to see this coming."

 

The f-in rat saw this coming. She is useless. 

 

Just another pathetic follower.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share









Living Room

Living Room

Please enter your display name

×
×
  • Create New...