Laguna Beach

sparklet

Hey this season is almost over with it. However, I am glad that Jason finally got what he deserve. He does not deserve someone like LC and Stephen blew it but he can make admends. Jessica is a lying wh*** , Taylor belongs with Talen, and Kristen needs to keep being Kristen...That is my synapsis of my opinion.

Believe it or not, it is a pretty good show. These kids are spoiled but they are not as bad as the Sweet Sixteen girls and their elaborate parties. I just have to ask, what is the drinking age again. Man I wish my parents would have let me go out of town without their supervision for Spring Break at their age.

I wouldn't say that Jessica is a lying wh***. I would say that she did lie however, which disappointed me a little -- because I really like her otherwise.

I deffinately think she doesn't have a whole lot of sense when it comes to Jason.

If she wont listen to Alex and Kristin .. I doubt she'll listen to anyone else when it comes to that boy. Most girls I know have at least one guy in their life at some point that they just have no sense around or about. No matter how much he's hurt her, no matter how bad news he is .. no matter how wrong it is ... they fall back into that trap.

I was really hoping that her and Jeff would get together and she'd get Jason out of her system. He's bad news.

What the heck was he thinking?

Exactly...Yeah you are right about Jessica, I think she dumped Jeff because I believe she was still sneaking around with Jason. They asked her who she rather be with between Jeff and Jason, and she chose Jason. One day she will learn, hopefully next episode when he continually tries to convince her that she was the blame for the kiss.

Hopefully.

Are you curious as to whether LC and Kristin will make up or not?

You know I see LC as the one being mature out of all this. It is sad that females do not like each other because of a man. Kristen and LC didnt like each because of Stephen and Kristin doesnt like Taylor because of Talan. Yeah I would like to see them make up. They just need to talk everything out. If they dont, then hopefully they will just try to get along. Stephen treated LC so wrong. I am still mad at that and hopefully make him work if he tries to comeback. Yes, I believe Jason made him jealous. When Kristen dumped him for the million time, he came running back to LC and this time, he was really digging her, but the damage had been done and she was ready to move on.

You know .. I completely agree with you.

I have always wondered if there was more to that Kristin not liking Taylor thing than just Talan. I wonder if they ever hung out together and decided they didn't like each other that much and then it esclated or what ..

The thing that I don't like about Laguna Beach is that some of the back store is missing it feels like. It's filmed over like 8 months and it seems like stuff sort of .. jumps. As an example of what I mean -- Alex was so mad at Jessica for kissing Jason. And then like the next week when Kristin kissed Jeff she was mad at Kristin for doing that. It felt like there was maybe a jump .. where they'd made up, but we never saw it.

You know .. I completely agree with you.

I have always wondered if there was more to that Kristin not liking Taylor thing than just Talan. I wonder if they ever hung out together and decided they didn't like each other that much and then it esclated or what ..

The thing that I don't like about Laguna Beach is that some of the back store is missing it feels like. It's filmed over like 8 months and it seems like stuff sort of .. jumps. As an example of what I mean -- Alex was so mad at Jessica for kissing Jason. And then like the next week when Kristin kissed Jeff she was mad at Kristin for doing that. It felt like there was maybe a jump .. where they'd made up, but we never saw it.

Yep there are holes that need to be filled in. Taylor said she never done anything to her. In the begining this year, Kristin was not dissing Taylor, it is only when she started liking Talan, it was like I dont care if anyone shows up, as long as it is not Taylor. A hole that I want to explain, what happen to Alex and Jason.. When LC had her party, Alex was their, but when she found out Jason was coming...She bailed. I wonder if it is because she thought they were going to be together after prom. I dont know??? I admit, I like Alex in the beginiing, but then I lost respect for her when she decided to take Jason back after he had slept with Jessica. Not making him pay at all. I belived everything she was doing was for the camera's benefit. WIth her, everrything had to be a reaction for the camera.

Courtesy of: TV GUIDE, THE WATERCOOLER

Laguna Beach

OK, so I just got back from seeing The Fog, and let me tell you, I feel like I was royally fogged out of $10. So lame. Trust me, stick with the original. Which should be a rule in life, but as we've all learned from our Orange County kids, mixing it up can yield a few surprises. So let's get right down to this week's "Steeephen Who?" survey.

1) Are boyfriends like shoes, purses or sunglasses? Because I'm thinking Steeephen is a pair of Uggs

Courtesy of: TV GUIDE, THE WATERCOOLER

Laguna Beach

OK, so I just got back from seeing The Fog, and let me tell you, I feel like I was royally fogged out of $10. So lame. Trust me, stick with the original. Which should be a rule in life, but as we've all learned from our Orange County kids, mixing it up can yield a few surprises. So let's get right down to this week's "Steeephen Who?" survey.

1) Are boyfriends like shoes, purses or sunglasses? Because I'm thinking Steeephen is a pair of Uggs — so "last season" and still not cute.

2) What the hell does Lauren's dad do, other than look exactly like Donny Osmond? That house is sick.

3) Did Casey jet from the all-star barbecue so early because everyone hates her? Or was she following the trail of Alex M.'s ladystench?

4) Hotter ride: Kristin's BMW X-3 or L.C.'s Jason? (I'm not even going to discuss Scruffy McPlayer's antique whatever that was.)

5) Are you loving the new all-color, big-size TV Guide? Hot, huh?

6) Again, why isn't Alex H. in the credits? I totally heart her.

7) On a scale of 1 to "Until US Weekly Stops Paying Attention," how long do we give our new odd couple? And do we call them Jas-C or L.C.-son?

P.S. With everyone leaving, is there going to be a Laguna Beach next season???

8) Do we think Jason has zero verbal skills or was he sure that he could get Lauren back into the hot tub simply by mumbling "you're cute" throughout dinner?

BONUS No. 1: Did they do it?

BONUS No. 2: Would you?

— Damian J. Holbrook

Cute :P

I was so disappointed with this weeks episode. Im glad that LC dumped Jason, but it looks like she might be chasing Stephen again. At the end Jason looked as though he didnt care, especially after talking to Jessica and Kristin act like the usually witch at LC's party. Who is Alex H...I agree!!! Oh and look who stephen leaves with???? Did I get everything... What a wasted!

Jason is horrible. I think that he is Gay.

Anyhow, anythought onthe finale??

Any thoughts of the New Wave of Laguna Beach coming this summer, starring LC's little sister. Its gonna be wierd without all the originals, but im sure theyll be back and forth

I missed the finale. I watched the marathon on Saturday, but missed the finale.

What do these girls see in Jason? Is there really only 4 boys (Jason, Talan, Dieter, and Stephen) to choose from in Laguna or something??? He's no prize in my eyes. And, MY GOD...you'd think that all the girls would learn from all the other girls that have been with him. HE'S A DOG!!

I'll have to watch for the finale to come on again......because it must be on daily.

I think the new season plus LC's new show is going to be great. There are going to be more hot guys in the new season of LB. And some made some surprising appeareance this season like Kendra Remember (WORST PROM DATE EVER to Jason) :)

Can't wait to see the next season!

Hey guys. Talan from the first episode is now engaged to Kimberly Stewart. They have only been going out for a short amount of time but they say they are in love. I saw it on ET today.

i meant season....not episode

Who is Kimberly Stewart???

Kristin is going to be at one of the best of 2005 shows for either VH1 or MTV. I forget which one .. but they were hyping it.

I thought it was kind of weird for her to be on TRL and such. They're not like normal relaity contestants or something .. MTV was just taping their life. It must be kind of weird to be 'famous' for being yourself.

On the TRL special they were all sort of dogging on Jason. I know that he really wasn't very nice to these girls .. but I just can't imagine being on a show like there and everywhere you go afterwards --- people knowing who you are. Not all guys -- but some guys -- grow out of being a player and a jerk. It would suck for him for people not to give him a shot later for his mistakes in the past.

The only thing I can hope is having seen his actions on tv, from sort of a 'third party' persepective might inspire him to change his ways a litle.

Isn't Kimberly Stewart a lot older than him?

eonlinesmlogo55x26.jpg

Engagement News

'Laguna' Star to Wed Kimberly Stewart

kim_talan.jpg

'Laguna' Star Talan Torriero and Kimberly Stewart

Perhaps inspired by the marriage-minded moves made by her good friends Paris and Nicky Hilton, Kimberly Stewart has gone ahead and taken the engagement plunge. Stewart, the 26-year-old daughter of rocker Rod Stewart, has announced that she is betrothed to 19-year-old "Laguna Beach" star Talan Torriero.

According to varying published reports, the young couple have been dating for anywhere from one week to two months. (E! Online's own Party Girl, Lara Morgenson, who has encountered the pair out and about on her rounds, pegs the budding romance at about two weeks old.)

The twosome announced their plans to wed Wednesday, November 16 at an XBox 360 party held at a private home in Beverly Hills, where Stewart proudly showed off her sizable diamond engagement ring to the Hilton sisters, who were also in attendance. "It's almost too big," Stewart gushed to Us Weekly. "It's beautiful."

tt.jpg

'Laguna Beach's' Talan Torriero

The duo's commitment to each other was possibly reinforced by the not so near-death experience they shared last week when Hilton's beau, Stavros Niarchos, crashed the Bentley in which the foursome were riding.

The hard-partying crew walked away from the car crash unscathed and uncited, even though the non-driving (and still underage) Torriero was caught on camera by TMZ.com remarking, "I'm the only sober one."

Torriero attained celebrity heights--at least with the MTV set--last year, when he was chosen to be a central figure on "Laguna Beach" as a high school junior. Though his reign on the show officially came to an end with the conclusion of 'Laguna's' second season on Monday, November 14, the SoCal native is determined not to let his 15 minutes peter out too quickly.

kimberly_stewart_skinny.jpg

Kimberly Stewart

"I'm doing an album, which is very exciting," Torriero told MTV News in September. "I can't tell you what label I'm with, but it's a really big label push." Beyond his musical aspirations, Torriero said he may also try his hand at the acting game. "I've been acting since I was young," he told MTV News. "Now I get to take what I'm doing and what skills I have and use it to my advantage."

As for Stewart's professional life, rumors that she was replacing Nicole Richie as Hilton's "Simple Life" sidekick never came to fruition, despite Hilton's reported campaign for her to do so. In the meantime, the gangly blonde has been working as a model and hitting the party and shopping circuits.

The engagement is the first for Torriero and the second for Stewart, who was previously engaged to musician, Cisco Adler. No wedding date has been set.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Has anybody caught 'The Hills', L.C.'s new show? The schedule's a little different up here in Canada for some shows - for instance we're still in the first run of Laguna Beach season 2.

PS Why is it that the bitchy girl always has her pick of guys?!? Stephen and Talan on the show, plus there've been rumors of Kristen dating Nick Lachay, Rod Stewart's son and Bruce Jenner's son . . .