November 3rd Show Coverage

Jem

Survivor: Guatemala

This is your Survivor Show Thread and this is how it works:

We need people to cover the show so we can post a summary on our Survivor Page. We need volunteers to commit to writing a segment (from commercial to commercial) and people who will post as they watch the show. Anyone doing screen caps can post them in this thread too. When you have written your segment, please post it here and it will get picked up and edited into our show summary.

The show is nearly here

I am sorry to say that this week , I can not help and do my part. I just got called in to work , so won't even see the show till much later. We had one person quit and well , I got the lucky number . But I know I am off next thursday so I will be back then. Sorry all , see you next week.

OMG JEM I LOST MY SATELLITE FEED RIGHT AFTER IT CAME ON BUT IT IS BACK NOW SO I WILL WATCH IT AT 10 OR 11 WHATEFVER TIME IT IS ON ON THE WEST COAST AND POST THEN SO SORRY... I MAY BE A BIT LATE BUT WILL GET IT TO U AS SOON AS I CAN....

No problem. :)

Nakum

Day 18

WE see the old Yaxha tribe making their way to the Nakum camp after tribal council. Danni feels weird walking up the road to the camp. The four Yaxha members have a small meeting before seeing the others. Gary tells them to act stupid, Bobby Jon tells them to act happy that they are there and they all agree to act like servants. Bobby Jon tells us,

SEGMENT 3 DAY 21

BACK FROM COMMERICAL

EVERYONE PLAYING AROUND THE POOL THERE STILL SEEMS TO BE SOME ANOMOSITY STEPHANIE SAYS IT IS GREAT TO HAVE THE POOL BUT BECAUSE THEIR BEACH IS QUICKSAND THEY HAD TO MOVE IT OUT THE LAKE BJ SAYS THEY ARE ALL JUST WAITING ON THE TREE MAIL AND HE DOESNT THINK THE SIX WILL MAKE IT TO THE FINAL LIKE THEY THINK THEY WILL

CINDY AND RAFE COLLECT THE TREE MAIL AND IT IS POTS WITH A MESSAGE ABOUT BALANCING THEM ON THERE HEADS SO NEXT WE SEE THEM ALL PRACTICING JUDD SAYS SOME HEADS ARE GOING TO ROLL AND BRANDON SAYS HE HAS TO GET HIMSELF ALL PUMPED UP HE IS NOT OUT OF IT YET.. STEAPHANI SAYS SHE HAS A OVAL HEAD AND SHE BREAKS HER POT.

THEY ARRIVE FOR THE CHALLENGE AND SEE A LARGE TABLE LOADED WITH ALL KINDS OF FOOD THEY ARE ALL EXCITED AND YOU CAN NEARLY SEE THEM DROOLING.. JEFF SAYS HE HAS TO TAKE BACK THE IMMUNITY IDOL IT IS NO LONGER NEEDED THEY R NOW PLAYING FOR INDIVIDUAL IMMUNITY HE ASKS HOW IT WENT WHEN THEY ARRIVED AT THE OTHER CAMP AFTER TRIBAL... JAMIE TOLD THEM THERE WAS NO ROOM IN THE SHELTER AND THEY WOULD HAVE TO SLEEP OUTSIDE BJ SAYS HE WOULD JUST AS SOON SLEEP OUTSIDE,,,

CINDY SAYS THEY ALL EXPECTED TO RESEAVE SOME KIND OF SNACK OR TREAT LIKE WAS SERVED IN PREVOUS SURVIVORS AND ALL THEY GOT WAS CORN AND NUTS

JEFF SAYS WELL THERE IS FOOD BUT THERE IS A TWIST TO GO WITH IT IF U FEEL SAFE U CAN EAT BUT IF U ARE WOREID THEN U HAVE TO DO THE CHALLENGE. HE GIVES THEM ALL TWO STONES THE JADE ONE IS FOR THE CHALLENGE AND THE ROMAN ONE IS FOR EATING THEY HAVE TO PUT THE ONE THEY WANT IN THERE HANDS AND HOLD IT OUT.. THOSE THAT CHOOSE TO EAT WERE RAFE STEPHANIE JAMIE AND LYDIA AND GARY BJ JUDD CINDY BRANDON AND DANNI CHOOSE TO DO THE CHALLENGE THE TWIST IS U CAN ONLY DO ONE OR THE OTHER...

CHALLENGE IS THEY HAVE TO STAND ON A SMALL BLOCK WITH THE POT BALNANCED ON THEIR HEADS CANNOT USE THEIR HANDS AND IF THE POT FALLS OR THEY FALL OF THE BLOCK THEY R OUT.. CHALLENGE IS ON

THE REST START TO EAT AND ALL U CAN HEAR IS ITS GOOD ITS GOOD JEFF TRIES TO STIR THINGS UP BY ASKING HOW THE FOOD JAMIE SAYS ITS GOOD AND JUDD WANTS TO PROTECT OUR POSITION AND JEFF SAYS WHOS OUR.. IT LOOKS LIKE THERE IS A ALLIANCE HERE THE SIX AGAINST THE FOUR.. EVERYONE SEEMS TO AGREE THIS IS THE CASE.. BJ SAYS HE IS NOT GOING TO LET YOU BIG BOY ME TO JAMIE AND THEY START BICKERING BACK AND FORTH THERE IS NO LOVE LOST BETWEEN THOSE TWO... RAFE GETS REAL UPSET AND HAS TEARS IN HIS EYES HE SAYS HE FEELS OS BAD FOR EATING AND FOR ALL THE TALK THAT IS GOING ON STEPH TRIES TO COMFORT HIM AND TELLS HIM TO JUST EAT HE SAYS HE IS HAVING A HARD TIME ENJOYING THE FOOD.. HE IS SO SOFT HEARTED AND GOOD NATURED

JUST THEN DANNI FALLS OFF HER BLOCK AND BREAKS HER POT THE HOUR IS UP AND JEFF SAYS THEY R ON TO THE TIE BREAKER JEFF TELLS THEM TO CAREFULLY GO TO THE STAIRS AND THEY HAVE TO CLIMB THE STAIRS WITHOUT LOSING THIR POTS THE FIRST ONE TO THE TOP OR THE LAST ONE TO FINISH WINS.. THE TIE BREAKER DOESNT LAST VERY LONG CINDY IS OUT FIRST FOLLOWED CLOSLY BEHIND BY BRANDON THEN BJ GARY WINS IMMUNITY CONGRATULATIONS ALL AROUND

JEFF SAYS ONLY PERSON SAFE IS GARY UNLESS SOMEONE HAS OFUND THE IDOL

BADK FOM COMMERICAL

DAY 21

LOTS OF ARGUING GOING ON BACK AT CAMP CINDY SAYS JAMIE DID NTO SHOW ANY CLASS AND IT MAY COME AROUND TO BITE HIM JUDD TRIED TO STOP JAMIE BY TELLING HIM TO SHUT UP

RAFE IS TALKING TO DANNI AND SAYS HE FEELS OSO BAD AND FEELS LIKE HE IS SLEEPING WITH THE DEVIL

BJ ARCH NEMISIS STEPHANIE COMES TO SEE HIM AND TALKS ABOUT WHO THEY R GOING TO VOTE OUT..SHE TELLS BJ THAT THEY ARE ALL FED UP WITH JAMIE AND ARE THINKING ABOUT VOTING HIM OUT BJ SAYS ALL HE WANTS IS TO GET TO THE JURY THIS TIME SHE SAYS SHE WANTS HIM ON THE JURY IF SHE IS GOING TO BE THERE THEY HUG AND OFF SHE GOES BJ THEN TALKS TO BRANDON AND BRANDON IS PRETTY WELL CONVINCED THAT HE IS GOING HOME AND HAS MADE PEACE WITH IT BJ SAYS JAMIE IS GETTING TO COCKY AND HIS OWN TRIBE AGREESHE IS DIGGING HIS OWN HOLE HE TELLS BRANDON WHAT STEPHANIE HAS SAID.. BJ SAYS HE FELT LIKE GETTING OF THE BLOCK AND SMASHING HIS POT OVER JAMIES HEAD AT THE CHALLENGE... I WISH HE HAD THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN GREAT LOL..JAMIE COMES ALONG AND TRIES TO TALKT O THEM BJ SAYS IF HE HAD HIS WAY HE WOULD VOTE JAMIE OFF JANIE SAYS BRANDON IS ON THE BLOCK AND BJ SAYS HE FEELS LIKE HE IS ON THE BLOCK TOO... JAMIE THEN SAYS WE ARE JUST ALL OLD FARM BOYS TRYING TO GET IN GOOD WITH BJ AND BRANDON..

BRANDON IS REASSURED BY WHAT STEPHANIE HAS SAID AND FEELS THAT HE MAY HAVE A CHANCE TO STAY..SAID HE IS MENTALLY PREPARED TO GO HOME BUT NOW THIS INFORMATION COMES ALONG HE NOW HAS HOPE,, HE SAYS HE WILL CRAP IN HIS PANTS IF IT ALL WORKS OUT.. HE IS OFF TO LOOK FOR THE IDL TO SECURE HIS PLACE THE REST ARE JUST ALL LAYING AROUND AND BRANDON IS OFF IN THE JUNGLE SEARCHING U SEE THE IDOL NEAR BUT HE MISSES IT

GARY SAYS IF WE VOTE WITH OUR HEARTS THEN JAMIE GOES CINDY HEARS AND DANNI SAYS TO HER TO VOTE HOWERVER SHE FEELS IS RIGHT

CINDY SAYS SHE WANTS TO VOTE FOR JAMIE AND WONT KNO WFOR SURE UNTIL THE TIME COMES

THY ARRIVE AT TC

JEFF AWAITS AS USUAL

ALL LOOKING VERY CONCERNED

JEFF ASKS RAFE HOW HE FEELS HE SAYS IT WAS HARD TO HEAR ALL THE COMMENTS AND HE DOESTN WANT IT TO BE 6/4 HE WANTS ALL TO RESPECT EACH OTHER

BJ SAYS JAMIE HAS NO CLASSTHEN THEY START ARGUING AGAIN OVER AND OVER THROWING BARBS AT EACH OTHER STEPHANIE SEEMS TO HAVE A SMIRK ON HER FACE AND TRIES TO GET THEM TO STOP..

JEFF ASKS CINDY WHY SHE DID THE CHALLENGE SHE SAID SHE CAN EAT WHEN SHE GOES HOME SHE CAME HERE TO EXPERIENCE THE WHOE THING BUT THAT HER FEELINGS WERE HURT AND SHE FELT LIKE AN IDIOT SHE PLAYED SAME AS JUDD

GARY SAYS HE HOPES ALL VOTE WITH THERE HEARTS AND KEEPS THOSE THAT DESERVE TO BE THERE

DANNI SAYS MORALS AND HEART COMES INTO PLAY THAT IS IF U HAVE A HEART IT DOES FOR ME

JEFF ASKS AND NO ONE FOUND THE IDOL SO HE SAYS GARY IS THE ONLY ONE SAFE EVERYONE ELSE IS FAIR GAME

JUDD VOTES FIRST AND VOTES FOR BRANDON HE SAYS HE AHS LOTS OF RESPECT FOR HIM THAT THEY HAD FOUGHT AND PLAYED TOGHTER AND HE IS A GOOD MAN

BJ VOTES FOR JAMIE AND SAYS HE HAS NO CLASS NO CLASS AT ALL

JEFF SAYS HE WILL TALLY THE VOTES

ALL LOOK SERIOUS AND BRANDON ACTUALLY LOOKS SICK

FIRST VOTE BRANDON ALSO SECOND AND THE NEXT TOW AR FOR JAMIE THEN BRANDON AND JAMIE IT IS TIED BRANDON JAMIE TIED AGAIN NEXT TWO ARE FOR BRANDON THE NINTH PERSON VOTED OUT IS BRANDONHE SAYS AN EMOTIONAL GOOD BYE AND DANNI HAS A FEW TEARS JEFF SNUFFS HIS TORCH WITH HIS USUAL SPEECH AND BRANDON SAYS GOODBYE GUYS AND OFF HE GOES ON THE WALK OF SHAME INTO THE JUNGLE

JEFF SAYS TWO OF YOUWILL MAKE THE FINAL AND THE REST OF YOU WILL BE ON THE JURY

EVERYTHING UP TIL NOW AND EVERYTHING FROM NOW MATTERS

GRAB YOUR TORCHES AND HEAD BACK TO CAMP

OFF THEY GO AS CREDITS ROLL