Episode 5 - Outcome Premonitions

Guest conniejoe

Guest conniejoe

Let's start this up again. Until we hear from Cappy, let's give our individual best guess on what's going to happen tonight on Survivor.

Remember, we declare who we think wins the RC (reward challenge), the IC (immunity challenge) and Boot (who gets voted out of the tribe).

Here's my best guess:

RC: see IC below

IC: combined RC/IC challenge; KOROR wins

Boot: double boot = Willard and Angie

Well we have been told there will be no IC for this week.........

So here goes my guess(hopes) :P

RC: Koror.....I dont see koror sulking in a loss, they are more mature and would take a loss with a grain of salt. Ulong....well tahts a whole other story hehehehehehe :twisted:

Boot: Caryn and James

Guest Tigress61

RC: Koror wins, and gets to vote off one member of Ulong at the expense of losing one of their own members.

Boot: So, so long to Angie :( , and Willard :roll:

Guest cmteachermom

Okay here goes nothing:

RC: Koror

IC: Koror

Since both tribes have to go to Tribal Council...

Boots: Angie & Caryn

I say Caryn because I think Willard can be diplomatic enough to stay in the game. I think Caryn is the one who gets upset when another member of the tribe isn't working or something like that.

Guest conniejoe

Those who haven't seen Survivor yet, do not read further unless you want to know the outcome.

V

V

V

V

V

V

V

V

V

V

V

V

V

V

Goodbye Willard and Angie!

I gained some major ground this week on some of my fantasy leagues. I'm particularly pleased w/ making the call that it was Willard who ignored the fire. (Got some good coinage for that one! :D )

Don't know about you guys, but I was really sweating bullets because it looked like Ibrehem was going to get the boot. Thank goodness JP & gang switched it up and let Koror vote for one Ulong to get immunity (thus saving Ib), though I was really sorry to see Angie go. I liked her.

Felt bad for Ulong having to watch Koror eat. Talk about adding insult to injury!!! They just can't catch a break.

I'm sure Koror thought the food was wonderful.....

but CBS was cruel to both teams

I can't imagine having to sit across from poor - down and out - pitiful - sad - weary - defeated and dejected Ulong and eat that stuff :cry:

But, I bet they licked the dish :roll:

Guest cmteachermom
but CBS was cruel to both teams  

Ya know, I've said it before that I find it amazing that they (Mark Burnet and CBS) can keep Survivor fresh and interesting. Well, they have surprised me again!

Guest Anonymous

It was a wonderfully wicked twist of the knife tonight wasn't it? Ulong sitting, pouting, sniffing the air hopefully for a wiff of the food that Koror sat munching on. Then, twist the knife for a bit of added pain and Koror takes away their obvious target for elimination. I have to shudder at the evil laugh that rises in me. It was absolutely priceless.

That said, I wasn't thrilled to see Angie go. I would have been much happier to see James take the low path -- but can't have everything.

It was also really good to actually SEE what's going on with Koror. We've seen so much of Ulong and how defeate they are all becoming -- but I was surprised at Williard. Well no... not surprised.... disappointed. He had the opportunity to gain a place for himself -- why did he avoid taking it? That whole "put another log on the fire" thing was really disappointed. I usually support the older contestants because I admire their "youth" in taking up such a challenge... but Willard -- having someone have to step over you to do a simple chore -- thats really not a great idea.

Guest conniejoe
It appeared to me that Willard was tired of the game and just waiting to go. He clearly had no interest in helping w/ duties around camp.

I was disappointed to see Angie go - she was a strong player and didn't deserve it (although I won't miss her "wardrobe" or lack thereof). I can't believe that James didn't get booted before her... :roll: And I hope that Stephanie makes it far in the game - she is impressive! Goodbye Willard...you won't be missed....