• Jack and Kate
    • Sawyer and Lucia
    • Rose and Benard
    • Vincent and the Boar
    • Hurley and ummmm
    • Jin and Sun
    • Kate and Sawyer
    • Locke and the French Lady

Every TV show has a hook up. The first season we saw both Jack and Sawyer flirting with Kate. Little something with Michael and Sun. Shannon and Sayid. I want to see a HOOK-UP this season.

I'm going with Sawyer and Lucia.

Hate to burst your bubble about Sawyer and Ana, but Ana is gonna be Jack's girl. Kate is gonna be Sawyer's girl. Ana is WAY too much like Sawyer for those two to ever get along or hook up. LOL.

P.S. Yes Sayid and Shannon are going to be the first Hook Up. After seeing another vision of Walt, she goes to Sayid for a little comfort (IYKWIM). LOL.

Kate and Jack - how awful . Kate is trying to be someone she's not when with Jack, constantly trying to be this girl that Jack expects her to be. I can see Jack and Ana, in fact, that's a much better pairing. I can see Kate being with Sawyer, she can be herself, be as dysfunctional as she can be and Sawyer will be right there trying to out do her.

1)Jin & Sun have obviously already hokie pokied....

2)Rose & Bernard.....(My EYES!MyEYES!)

3)Doona care WHO Ana OR Sawyer(drool) do as long as they stay on the bluidy show!

4)Hurley's going tae get so horny he's gonna grab the nearest body & have at it.....probably Charlie.

5)Shannon & Sayid have mentally tossed each other so many times it's taken the anticipatory shiver ri' oot of it!No Big Bang here...next........................................................>

6)My vote goes tae Locke and one of the 'Others'......EW.