Move of the Week Ep. 6

chitownBB

Move of the Week Ep. 6  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Cast your vote for move of the week

• Amy fights through the pain one more time, possibly securing safety for one more week.
    • Bobby Jon looses his nut.
    • The Beer/Root Beer Conundrum
    • Rafe wins Immunity.
    • Pump him up, make him feel secure, slice his throat. (Brians Voted Off)
    • Rafe Throws Gary a Meaningless Immunity
    • Judds Loud Mouth and Bullying
    • Other

Interesting show last night. Judd showed his true colors, but Margaret went home. Amy is still clearly injured, but they sent Brian home. Brian could have gone last week. I put up a lot of options and, of course gave you folks the opportunity to vote for other, if you saw something that I did not put in the poll. Enjoy, and please, discuss.

Rafe giving Gary Immunity wasnt meaningless. Its going to matter later on in the game.

Oh, I agree. That's why it's up there. What I meant is that it was obvious from the talk that Gary was in no danger. Obviously Rafe saw no reason to give immunity to the folks on the block, so he NEEDED to throw it to a non-factor. I'm just always interested in what factors in to a non-vote. Ya know what I'm saying?

I agree Diamond...Amy has toughed it out over 2 bad ankles now...and to go on to win the point was awesome

Rafe giving Gary Immunity wasnt meaningless. Its going to matter later on in the game.

At first it looked like what the heck is he thinking, giving out immunity to someone who clearly was not on the chopping block. It probably will turn out to be very good strategy on Rafe's part, especially if Rafe and whoever are the final two and Gary is the swing vote in the jury. You never know what can happen. The game is starting to get very interesting now.

I didn't think any of the moves were particularly good moves, but they were entertaining. The episode was good and had a lot of testosterone in it - between Bobby Jon, Jamie and Judd, LMAO!

I did feel sorry for poor Raef during the tribal council while Judd was having his little tantrum. It looked like he would rather be sitting anywhere but beside Judd. I do like Judd - he is honest - but I think his mouth will end up getting him voted off.

I think you missed a move. What about Judd telling Rafe the answer "Ancient Ruins". What was that all about? Judd gave him a big boost doing that. I don't think anyone feels a great deal of loyalty to Judd, he's just there for brute strength.

I think that Margaret was kinda baiting Judd in that tribal council. It was a pretty smart move on her part, even if it didn't work, it was the only chance she had. Get Judd to bluster and intimidate and ramble on, hoping he made himself obnoxious enough to sway a couple of votes.

The funny part was, it seemed like even Jeff was buying into it!